New Home page

Re: New Home page

Looks better now' date=' just need the Club Badges next to the Clubs then that will look sweet.

[b']I don't really mind the Game News feed, hopefully you will be able to turn off some of the feeds like i don't wanna see who my friends have recently became friends with but i wan't to see who has won the recent SMFA Champions Cup in the GC's[/b].

Logged on a few minutes ago to see the new home page and thought it looked a bit tacky. In the last 10 minutes its been altered, clubs back in middle ect.

Once the club badges are back i think it will look pretty decent.

The part in bold i think would be a great addition. I dont want to know who my friends have made friends with but would like to know what honours ect they have won.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better, teams the priority. Need the badges back though! The badges are class and add the professional look and added colour to the page.

Maybe provide a click that allows a member to enlarge/minimise the Game Feed? Those with real friends can use it and those with complete stranger friends don't have to be bothered with it?

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the feedback to date.

Could you all please try and keep your posts constructive and then it will be easier for us to make changes or add/remove features based on what you have to say :).

Thanks in advance

I dont care who my friends are becoming friends with, the only thing i'm interested in is what people are doing in the Golds..

i swear the forum isn't English also..what does Renommee-Modifikator mean?

And when you try and send a PM, the preview message button isn't English..

Guest 1CapWonder

NOT HAPPY :(

I come back home from school to see my SM all messed up. Ruined my day! At first I thought it was my computer going skitz until I read this.

1. It looks like you've made the changes for the sake of it. Rule No.1: If it aint broke don't fix it.

2. Come on why have the badges gone? I didn't realise how important they were until they went. Now I actually have to take time to read and check what I'm clicking on. The visual effect of the badges make it so much easier.

3. Let's be honest, the News Feed on the right is nonsense. Granted, I think it's ok to see your own friends and the winners of cups and divisions should certainly be included, but the rest is complete balls.

And lastly, why is the forum now in a foreign language...

Change it Back SM its horrible and i think its actually delving into SM Players privacy telling who has become friends with who not that i care much about it tbh.

I just think judging by reactions not a lot of people thought there was a lot wrong with the old one(me included) and find the new look cramped into space and theres a lot of useful information been used i mean News feeds about friends what is this facebook and myspace???.

Hi guys' date='

Thanks for all the feedback to date.

Could you all please try and keep your posts constructive and then it will be easier for us to make changes or add/remove features based on what you have to say :).

Thanks in advance[/quote']

can we have an option so that we can choose which style homepage? that would probably solve a lot of problems as people can choose the style they like

Caleb Chee has taken over Sporting in World Championship 4985.

Caleb Chee has left FC Porto in World Championship 4900.

Caleb Chee has taken over FC Porto in World Championship 4900.

Caleb Chee has left FC Porto in World Championship 100.

Caleb Chee has taken over FC Porto in World Championship 100.

Caleb Chee has left Sunderland in English Championship 3243.

That's so essential to know.. :rolleyes::D

I hope you got your preferred team Caleb. ;)