Amir Khan Fight On Saturday

Stevie Blade

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Amir Khan Fight On Saturday

Its been stopped, Kahn acting like a victory...

Simply put, Barrera was taking some good shots, but he couldn't see ffs. I think Kahn shouldn't be punching the air, what a fool.

A very early clash of heads is what has decided it. Nothing else. Barrera is past it yes. But not being able to see properly for 3 and a half rounds will not help anyone..

Fair play... I would have been annoyed if I had payed for this.

That said it depends what sort of Barrera turns up' date=' but Freddie Roach isn't anybodys mug, he wouldn't let Khan walk into a match he thought he was going to lose so soon after Prescott. [b']I get the feeling Barrera just wants another payday and goes down inside 4[/b].

The extra round cost me £160. :mad:

What was the name of the dude that knocked him out? Was it Prescott?

I think a rematch would be better for Kahn next...

I still love seeing that knockout punch though... :P

wont happen they don't want a disaster after he got his pan knocked in last time.

I agree with bed this match showed us nothing even if khan had won without the cut we will still have been wondering is he world-class or small-title champion.

I think Barrera said he could not even feel any of khan punches lol?

Its been stopped' date=' Kahn acting like a victory...

Simply put, Barrera was taking some good shots, but he couldn't see ffs. I think Kahn shouldn't be punching the air, what a fool.

A very early clash of heads is what has decided it. Nothing else. Barrera is past it yes. But not being able to see properly for 3 and a half rounds will not help anyone..

Fair play... I would have been annoyed if I had payed for this.[/quote']

i think barrera would have won if it wasnt for the clash of heads,barrera didnt get hurt by any of Khans punches and he would have walked through them and knock him out.khan was acting like his world class but his not and if he fights marquez i think he might die.