juventus rating prediction

eagames1234

Re: juventus rating prediction

If Molinaro ever puts on the Italian jersey I would be gobsmacked. Most likely it would be because there are no male LB's in italy over the age of 12.

'Molinaro has never played for the Italian National Team even though with recent performences and Italys short number of left backs, he looks certain to play for them. Molinaro has recently stated "There's no point hiding from it as I always think about Italy," Molinaro told Mediaset "There aren't many natural left-wingers around and so I am hoping for a call."Now I am thinking of working hard and always improving."'

Just quoting from Wikipedia, but I realise that's not very reliable. So small chance?

Guest melbguy1

'Molinaro has never played for the Italian National Team even though with recent performences and Italys short number of left backs' date=' he looks certain to play for them. Molinaro has recently stated "There's no point hiding from it as I always think about Italy," Molinaro told Mediaset "There aren't many natural left-wingers around and so I am hoping for a call."Now I am thinking of working hard and always improving."'

Just quoting from Wikipedia, but I realise that's not very reliable. So small chance?[/quote']

there has to be better... there HAS to be:D

Dont agree with most of your predictions, here's mine:

GOALKEEPRERS

BUFFON 96-96 Recovered from injury not too long ago played great before and after it

MANNINGER 88-88/89 He was great when buffon was injured

CHIMENTI 83-80 Not sure hes made an appearance

DEFENDERS

MOLINARO 89-90/91 First team left back

DE CEGLIE 88-89 Hot Prospect

GRYGERA 90-90/91

ZEBINA 87- 86

CHIELLINI 92-93/94

JORGE ANDRADE 90-88/87 Out for the season

MELLBERG 90-91 hes been great recently

LEGROTTAGLIE 90-91/90 Injury but played great before it

KNEZEVIC 87

ARIAUDO 75 - 80 Comes on now and again and has shown good talent

MIDFIELDERS

NEDVED 92

CAMORANESI 93-92/91 Long term injury

SALIHAMIDZIC 91

MARCHIONNI 88-89

SISSOKO 90-91/90 Playing great, but now injured

ZANETTI 90-89/88

TIAGO 90

MARCHISIO 87-89 Hot prospect

EKDAL 77

CASTIGLIA 74

POULSEN 92-91

GIOVINCO 88-89/90/91 Brialliant

ESPOSITO 75

FORWARDS

DEL PIERO 93-94/95 Real leader for juventus

AMAURI 92-93 Plays regularly, juve's top scorer

MANIERO 77

TREZEGUET 93-92 Injury

IAQUINTA 91 Playing great recently

Amauri was a hot prospect only a couple of years ago.. so whats your point:rolleyes:

I was referring to Marco Marchionni not Amauri. At the age of 28 is not considered a hot prospect in real football but in SM maybe since his rating is going to rise and those who bought him will earn profit from the rise.;)

No he's not a starter but he has played lots this season due to injuries

to others but his only position is RM

Okay thanks. In guardian' date=' he's position is left and right midfield. :confused:

Has gael Clichy ever played for FRance?i don't remember him in the Euro Champ...and he is a 92

Molinaro is not as good maybe but a 90 is the minimum after playing the hole season

Gael Clichy played twice for France. He's the second choice for left back behind Abidal.

Guest melbguy1

No he's not a starter but he has played lots this season due to injuries to others but his only position is RM

don't we feel it when Camoranesi is out injured:mad:

notice sum difference in opinon on iquinta...i have in two sides so is it time to get rid?

dont sell him, you wont get much for him and hes a great talent, scored twice against roma:D. he might move to a club where he gets more playing time, at juve hes pushed out by del piero, trezeguet, amauri and giovinco.

• 1 month later...

I think that Amauri may not get the rise that he deserves:( This is because he has been plagued by injury recently and had been out of sorts and stop scoring consistently. As for Del Piero, although i hope that he gets his deserved rise to 94, i think that the odds of it happening is quite low due to his age :(, hopefullly sm will give credit to what he has done with Juve:D

• 2 weeks later...

wow, Iaquinta has been stunning recently, if he keeps this up to the rating changes he will defo get a rise, been alot better than Amauri, who hasnt really got his place back. Im loving the competition between strikers, it will be interesting to see who plays if we get diego:)

• 4 weeks later...

bad call mate

Mmm, bad call indeed. My apologies for that. He is one of my favourite defenders but i didn't expect that jump at all. He was going to be 94+ sooner or later anyways. Doubt anyone was put off when i said he would only get 93:)