should Henry rise?? Raul had a good call until his team's elimination of the CL. Henry still plays for his NT, plays for a better team that are league-leaders in Spain, and arguably faces stiffer competiton (Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, and the whole midfield if guardiola wants to use 4-4-2)

Here are his stats:

La Liga: 20 starts, 14 goals, 4 assists

CL: 6 starts, 4 goals, 2 assists

Copa Del Rey: 1 start, 1 goal

so- should Henry rise?

Re: Henry to 96??

should Henry rise?? Raul had a good call until his team's elimination of the CL. Henry still plays for his NT' date=' plays for a better team that are league-leaders in Spain, and arguably faces stiffer competiton (Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, and the whole midfield if guardiola wants to use 4-4-2)

Here are his stats:

so- should Henry rise?[/quote']

Not so sure really. I think he definitely deserves a rise but i have doubts on whether SM will give it to him. I won't be surprised if Raul stays and Henry rises.

should Henry rise?? Raul had a good call until his team's elimination of the CL. Henry still plays for his NT' date=' plays for a better team that are league-leaders in Spain, and arguably faces stiffer competiton (Messi, Eto'o, Bojan, and the whole midfield if guardiola wants to use 4-4-2)

Here are his stats:

so- should Henry rise?[/quote']

in my opinion he should.

Barcelona are arguably Europe's best team and the majority of the starting 11 should rise 1, on the whole they have been unstoppable this season with just a minor blip the past two weeks or so. Expect them to win the champions league and la liga and expect Henry to reach 96.

in my opinion he should.

Barcelona are arguably Europe's best team and the majority of the starting 11 should rise 1' date=' on the whole they have been unstoppable this season with just a minor blip the past two weeks or so. Expect them to win the champions league and la liga and expect Henry to reach 96.[/quote']

i know barca are a pretty good team and they are probaly the best attacking wise and they have eto'o 96 messi 97 iniesta 95 henry 95 and did have ronaldinho 96 but them ratings cant that higher then that without putting the rest of the team beacuase man u's ratings are no where near as good as that and in my opinion they are the best team in the world but just look at the facts where in march and man have already 3 titles world club championship, charity/champions sheilds (not sure what its called not more) beating pompy, and the league cup im sick of ppl say barca are the best

i know barca are a pretty good team and they are probaly the best attacking wise and they have eto'o 96 messi 97 iniesta 95 henry 95 and did have ronaldinho 96 but them ratings cant that higher then that without putting the rest of the team beacuase man u's ratings are no where near as good as that and in my opinion they are the best team in the world but just look at the facts where in march and man have already 3 titles world club championship' date=' charity/champions sheilds (not sure what its called not more) beating pompy, and the league cup[/b'] im sick of ppl say barca are the best

lol from what i can make out of what you've said, its just as rubbish as the stuff that makes no sense.

3 titles already? How many of those would a club like Man Utd or Barca care about winning? 0? That proves nothing as they didnt have to face anyone who is at the same level as them - the same calibre of opponent. We will see who wins the Champions league, and when my prediction is right, you will eat your words.

Well I think he should - Cause I sold Ibra for him and Toure. :D:) (Don't get me started on Toure only being 92...)

But I have very high doubts SM will not change his rating...

lol i sold David Villa for Henry and Keita, so yeah i hope he does too!

However im now selling Keita for Fabio Simplicio and Nocerino.

If they don't increase his rating now, they will next time provided that Barca win the league and/or the champions league.

Well I think he should - Cause I sold Ibra for him and Toure. :D:) (Don't get me started on Toure only being 92...)

But I have very high doubts SM will not change his rating...

So you mean he will rise?

I don't think he will and I don't think 95 is by any means a bad rating for him. He's been excellent but I think a 96 at this point is too far. If he keeps this up till July and Barca pick up some trophies, he'll be more than entitled to it :)

So you mean he will rise?

I don't think he will and I don't think 95 is by any means a bad rating for him. He's been excellent but I think a 96 at this point is too far. If he keeps this up till July and Barca pick up some trophies' date=' he'll be more than entitled to it :)[/quote']

Ok Mr. Perfect, take out the 'not' in my previous post. ;):P I think he will stay at 95 personally, deserving or not it's what SM are like.

lol from what i can make out of what you've said' date=' its just as rubbish as the stuff that makes no sense.

3 titles already? [b']How many of those would a club like Man Utd or Barca care about winning? 0?[/b] That proves nothing as they didnt have to face anyone who is at the same level as them - the same calibre of opponent. We will see who wins the Champions league, and when my prediction is right, you will eat your words.

Slightly wrong there...the World club cup is regarded as big everywhere but in Britain ;) Ajax had an homecoming of over 100,000 in 95 when it was in the old format. I know a few Italians personally and they regard it as major. It also winds me up that here in England people say it's easy to win...that is factually wrong, because you have to be the best out of your 36/38 domestic league games, then again in 13 CL games/however many in other continents equaivalent just to get in to the world club cup ;)

Won't argue aginst the other two though, because I think they'd only become important if you win the major ones too.

Anyway to topic....

Henry to rise only if Raul does IMO.

Slightly wrong there...the World club cup is regarded as big everywhere but in Britain ;) Ajax had an homecoming of over 100' date='000 in 95 when it was in the old format. I know a few Italians personally and they regard it as major. It also winds me up that here in England people say it's easy to win...that is factually wrong, because you have to be the best out of your 36/38 domestic league games, then again in 13 CL games/however many in other continents equaivalent just to get in to the world club cup ;)

Won't argue aginst the other two though, because I think they'd only become important if you win the major ones too.

Anyway to topic....

Henry to rise only if Raul does IMO.[/quote']

lol only if Raul does? mate you need to watch more La Liga... Raul isnt having close to a season Henry is having.

Henry should rise!

Slightly wrong there...the World club cup is regarded as big everywhere but in Britain ;) Ajax had an homecoming of over 100' date='000 in 95 when it was in the old format. I know a few Italians personally and they regard it as major. It also winds me up that here in England people say it's easy to win...that is factually wrong, because you have to be the best out of your 36/38 domestic league games, then again in 13 CL games/however many in other continents equaivalent just to get in to the world club cup ;)

Anyway to topic....

Henry to rise only if Raul does IMO.[/quote']

i appreciate what you've said as I was unaware of its prestige in other european countries, but i never said it was easy to win. I just said that they wouldn't mind not winning it, its not a major disappointment if they didnt win it.

out of curiosity, old format of the club world cup? what was that?

who was playing at Ajax at the time and was it "the" Ajax team or were they a little later than '95?

I'm sorry that this went slightly off topic, but it'd be rude of me not to answer this...

i appreciate what you've said as I was unaware of its prestige in other european countries' date=' but i never said it was easy to win. I just said that they wouldn't mind not winning it, its not a major disappointment if they didnt win it.[/quote']

I may have mis-read your post slightly, but because that competition was lumped in with the Carling Cup and Charity shield, I thought i'd defend it, I think it does maybe need some kind of revamping, but to be World Club champions I think it'd be unfair to put teams in who didn't win their continents top prize...

out of curiosity' date=' old format of the club world cup? what was that?[/quote']

It used to be just the best team from Europe v the best South American team in a 2 legged tie (or 3 if still level after the 2 games :eek:) from 1960-1979, then moved to Japan for a one-off game in 1980-2004. After Porto's 2004 win, the first World club cup that actually included more continents was introduced (although FIFA experimented with the competition in Brazil in 2000, which was a mixure of Champions and invitations)

who was playing at Ajax at the time and was it "the" Ajax team or were they a little later than '95?

That Ajax team had Van Der Saar, Jari Litmanen and Kluivert to name a few and they beat Gremio on penalties if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps :)

(And I apologise again for going off topic, but like I said, it would have been rude not to answer the question :))