Spoilt for choice

Spoilt for choice  

1. 1.

Re: Spoilt for choice

Carrick and Muntari will rise.

Carrick probably to 92, but I have a slight feeling Muntari will get the 93 but we'll just have to wait and see.

I would have Sissoko dead certain for a 91, but with the injury I'm not so sure. He may just sneak it though.

Anderson will definitely not rise. He's probably done enough just just just just to keep the 91, although I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped back to 90.

All of them will rise +1 probably' date=' except Anderson. In my opinion he deserves a decrease (see here) but that might just be me. Consider my points though.

I would replace Anderson with Hamsik on that list.

i have to agree with you about anderson i would say fletcher and ji sung park properly deserve to be rated as good or better than him and i could easily see anderson go down to a 90 IMO.

personally i think carrick has a good chance of getting 93

i have to agree with you about anderson i would say fletcher and ji sung park properly deserve to be rated as good or better than him and i could easily see anderson go down to a 90 IMO.

personally i think carrick has a good chance of getting 93

I voted Lass...

Agree with you spot on over Anderson. He deffo shouldn't be any higher than Park or Fletcher...

I'd go for Lass. Nothing short of stellar for Real.

Lassana Diarra has been the engine of Real Madrid ever since he came, it's no coincedence their performance have gone up. On the other hand what does Gago do: losses possesion easily, has't got an engine, hasn't got vision. Diarra> Gago easily. I might get slated for this but i think Guti is a better player (passer) than Gago. I for one can't wait for both the Diarra's to play, they'll eat up any opposition.

Carrick for 93.(94 maybe, if we win the league by then.)

Muntari for 92(Viera was picked over him yesterday) (93 maybe, again if they win Scudetto by then.)