Ukranian Premier League Information Thread

Chambo

Re: Ukranian Premier League Information Thread

Vitaliy MANDZYUK of Arsenal Kyiv will not rise? I am not sure' date=' but i think he played in the last 2 games of Ukraine.

thanks[/quote']

I think he deserves a rise to 85 at least. As you say he's started 2 WC Qualification games for Ukraine and also 3 friendly games. He was also a regular at Arsenal last season and has now returned to Dynamo Kiev so I expect rises in the future as well.

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I have two if you don't mind:

1. The Shakhtar ratings look pretty disappointing to me. Only 3 risers, Chynrynksy up 1 to 90 as expected, Jadson up 1 to 89 (thought he deserved 90 personally after his CL and UEFA performances), and Willian got an epxected rise up 2 to 88. Can anyone confirm if there is a liklihood that Shakhtar as a club have now had their ratings increase and the likes of Srna, Fernandinho, Kucher and Adriano will not be getting an increase?

2. Having just registered for this forum, this thread is now upside down for me! So the recent posts are on page 1 at the top of the page, as opposed to being on the last page....is this normal? lol

Thanks

Mac

Happy that Willians got his +2. Have him in quite a few teams.

Bit dissapointed too that Srna didnt go up. Maybe he needs to leave Ukraine to get the rise.

What are peoples thoughts of Aliyev? I did have him in most teams but sold him after the last ratings. Now that hes rated 89, could he rise anymore in future?

• 3 months later...