Fifa09 Ps3 Knock out torny Sponserd by strongbow

Strongbow%2024%20pack.jpg

Hey guys,

In light of the jafa cake liga dieing RIP :( iv decided well kylan did but im robbing his idea that a knockout torny would go better quicker and smother :)

Now so far the idea is if we can get 16 players that are drawn agaisnt each other they then play home and away legs so basicley u invite each other once each. Im also thinking of away goals so if u can post results here :)

Any clubs or national :)

If we caint get 16 then we will go with what we have i will draw it and then you basicley play each other twice and then post the winner then we go to the next round and ill draw again etc.

If im speaking giberish to u heres an example

Me vs kylan

1st game im at home Nath 4-1 kylan

2nd game kylan at home Kylan 5-2 Nath

so its 6-6 on agrigate but i go though cos when kylan was at home i scored 2 :)

Any way there it is if ur intrested post here with your name and team wanted if im still still speaking rubbish to u ask me :)

Im been Manchester united :)

Re: Fifa09 Ps3 Knock out torny Sponserd by strongbow

Firstly thankyou Nath' date=' for RIP'in the Jaffa Caffa Cakes Liga, also i propose a moments silence for the first match of the tourney, in comemoration for the fallen Jaffa Cakes. :D

Lastly i'd like to join the tourney pwease.

Arsenal please, as they have the best player in the world, NASRI! time to step away from my defensive Serie A tactics! :rolleyes:

[img']http://www.skysports.com/Images/skysports/football/badges/64x64/b_1006.png[/img]

300px-Olympique_de_Marseille_-_Girondins_de_Bordeaux_2007_2008_Samir_Nasri.jpg

NASRI TO WREAK HAVOC! :P

My brother, just asked to be them before you posted Kylan.

Well he told me to post when i told him of the league, Sorry :?

Strongbow%2024%20pack.jpg

People and teams so far

Nathan- Man u

Kylan- chelsea

Dale-aresnal

Ryan4Aresnal-lyon

Ferg-Valencia

Adam- Barcelona

Trueblue- Liverpool

Barry- Ac milan

Azim- Real madrid

Dai- Inter milan

Rhys- aston villa

11 there :)

Im off to invite

Daz

Crfc

shakesby

Elliotick

Gazza

If they all accpet then we need 2 more so if ya no any of ya mates on the forum or out and about in ur gangs :D that will join then feel free to invite them with there ID prefibriley and there team wanted.

Nw no internationals :) sry

Pre-Tourney Friendly

b_4.png 1 - 0 49_1204432433.gif

Kylan VS Nath

Venue: @ Stamford Bridge

Goalscorers: Ricardo Quaresma

chelsea-man-united.jpg

Well this match was intense, as two English Giants went to battle in a friendly. Chelsea seemed the more eager team in the opening minutes as new-boy, Ricardo Quaresma went flying down the wings, plying his trade, so much he was fouled twice, the second which ManUtd sorely paid for as Quaresma stepped up and curled a beauthy free-kick into the top right side of the goal, leaving VDS stumped. From then Chelsea went on the counter, playing defensive, possesion footy, and Ronaldo who had been very quiet began to torment Ashley Cole so much that Ronnie hit the post and came oh so close to equalising, from there as ManUtd searched for there equaliser Chelsea hang onto the ball with good one-touch passing and Anelka twice had two great opportunities to put the match away, forcing two brilliant saves from VDS. Final score 1-nil Chelsea, good game Nath. :)

Both sides will now wait in anticipation to see who they draw in the up coming tourney.

25apprronny1.jpg

A furious Ronaldo, looks to the sky as he hits the post! WHY CANN'a NOT'a GETT'a this'a ball in!

ricardo_quaresma.jpg

Quaresma celebrates his free-kick goal, which was the only goal of the match.

People and teams so far

Nathan- Man u

Kylan- chelsea

Dale-aresnal

Ryan4Aresnal-lyon

Ferg-Valencia

Adam- Barcelona

Trueblue- Liverpool

Barry- Ac milan

Azim- Real madrid

9 there :)

COME ON PEOPLE WITH A PS3 & FIFA09! WE NEED ONLY 7 MORE PLAYERS TO SIGN-UP FOR THE TOURNEY. :D JOIN... JOIN... JOIN! YOU CAN STILL PLAY YOUR COD' date=' THE TOURNEY WONT INTERFERE WITH THAT. :rolleyes:[/color']

Have sent 3 PM's to people to join this Nath' date=' as we need 3 more people, still no reply from them tho. :([/quote']

Just noticed the PM.. I've just started revising for my exams so from now on I wont be on too much bit I'll try and get involved with the tourny as much as possible.

Villa for me please.

Draws... :D

Azim vs adam

Rhys vs ferg

kylan vs dai

Aresnal4life vs nathan me :D

Dale vs barry :D

Bye- True blue

Two games are to be played scores posted here guys.

If any one else wants to join ulll be facing trueblue.

good luck ladys :)

The games must be played by tuesday next week.

Pre Tournament Friendly

3 - 351_1192633296.gif VS 49_1204432433.gif - 0

Nathans pride was as stake (as well as his confidence) as he didn't want to lose 2 in a row. However dark Horses of the tournament Galatasaray were out to win as they started with a very attacking formation. The first chance came the way of Gala as Baros broke through, but it was well saved by VDS. The rest of the first half was reasonably even. The best chance of the half went to manchester as a good save by De Sanctis was deflected to C. Ronaldo. Fortunately for Galatasaray he blasted his volley over the bar. The second half was a much improved performance from Galatasaray, as they really started to hit their straps. The first goal was a delightful breakaway, and subsequent chip (from outside the box) from Milan Baros. Then VDS decided to become an outfield player, and was tackled by Kewell - and fortunately the ball fell to Baros to smack home his second of the match from 35 yard. The third goal was Lincoln at the far post volleyed straight into the net. Manchester had their best chance to score at the very end where De Sanctis pulled off a string of 9 close range saves to keep his clean sheet.

Milan Baros after scoring his second goal

752251_biglandscape.jpg