The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread JEUNESSE ESCH 1-2 ZAMORA Jeunesse fell to a 2-1 defeat at home to league leaders Zamora in a surprisingly good match at the

Re: The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread San Carlos move further ahead with a 2-1 win over Hearts Of Oak It was a difficult test for the star studded San Carlos s

Re: The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread Winning streak ends at the hands of Freamunde, who holds Sportul to a 1-1 draw. Remained 4th though.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread

Nice one Tecalee :D:p. Good luck to you all, looks like we are all going to need it lol.

302_1200653640.gif

Paysandu appoint Camila De al Meida Brum

Paysandu fans gathered outside the Mangueirão stadium to welcome home there new manager. Camila released a statement saying 'This will be a long term project of mine to ensure a long and succesful future for Paysandu football club, there will be many players coming in over the next week and will sure please our fans. Our aim this season is a title challenge and try to break into the first division, I have the full backing of the board and will bring football genius back to Brazil'.

PFKRilskiSportistSamokov.gif

Reece Gibbs Arrives At Rilski Sportist's Ground At Around 11AM (GMT)

Hes Made An Astonishing Amount Of Bids For A Total Of 36 Players ... "I Hope I Get All Of Them And I Hope My Team Can Be The Likes Of Manchester United In A Few Years" :rolleyes:

signiture_lou.jpg

302_1200653640.gif

Paysandu Bring In Young Talent

Paysandu manager Camila De al Meida Brum has today confirmed the new signings of some very promising youngsters. Most notable of the 13 new signings are Miroslav STOCH, Nicolás MILLAN, Diogo VIANA, and 15 year old sensation Reuben NOBLE-LAZARUS.

33610_1228311101.jpg20766_1210802086.jpg37366_1231766921.jpg35625_1232201349.jpg

Miroslav STOCH, Nicolás MILLAN, Diogo VIANA,Reuben NOBLE-LAZARUS

Camila told the press she is still planning on bringing in some high profile youngsters. Rumours suggest that fellow Brazilians Pereira Da Silva RAFAEL and Victor de Paula GIULIANO were seen at the Mangueirão stadium having a look around the club. Camila told reporters 'I am looking for young talent to bring this team into a new era, I have been scouting the world but will look into developing young Brazilian players. There are many fine young Brazilians that will be joining the club in the next few days'.

302_1200653640.gif

Paysandu Confirm New Brazilians

34811_1231802569.jpg37955_1235130084.jpg

Pereira Da Silva RAFAEL, Victor de Paula GIULIANO

Paysandu fans were delighted today to see the two new signings parading in front of the Mangueirão stadium. One fan told the press 'I could not be happier these kids are the future of Brazil and the future of football, everyday I am here to see who they are unveiling next, I would like to see some more home grown talent come in....c'mon Paysandu'

logo_northqueensland.gif

FURY FIND MANAGER

North Queensland Fury have signed their first ever manager. Jared was elated at managing the club and expects to lead them to many successful years. The appointment of this manager meant all of the clubs expected transfer collapsed expected for the Robbie Fowler deal. The board gave the gaffer 10mil to spend and he has spent most of it. His squad is:

Goalkeepers:

Crossley (loan from Alverca)

Jansen

Defenders:

M'Bengue

Kolodzieczak

De Mets

Pasqualini

Grant

Udoh

Brayford

Midfielders:

Andrews

Hazard

Latapy

Troisi

El Shaarawy

Gan

Kantarovski

El Zhar

Danning

Forwards:

Emilio Nsue

Jesic

Privat

Fowler (already signed)

Fowler was named the captain of the side with Latapy being his deputy. The gaffer thought it would benefit the side having some experienced leaders. 'Fowler and Latapy are two experienced stars and their leadership is needed in such a young side. I also am happy that my squad has some Australian players in order to keep some of the roots of the side. I am expecting a top 2 finish and I know I can get it.'

More players are expected to sign in the coming days. The Fury kick off their season away to Felgueiras.

Aucus New Man

brand.gif

On tuesday the 16th Aaron Dhandli took the job of manager at S.D. Aucus. When Aaron joined the team had lost all of their players. Aaron said to us," it will be a hard time to get this team to great heights with no players. With a budget of 10 mill ill be looking for younge stars.

Since that interview Aaron has bought in 22 players using 8.1 million of his budget. We asked Aaron about what he has to feel about this. "I am extremely happy with the squad. It has a great potiential. Some players will move on to better things but thats understandable. In a few years they might play in england, spain and other countries".

Koutsianikoulis.jpg

One of Aaron's youngsters that he hope will be a great prospect is Vassilis Koutsianikoulis. He joined for 800k and has been sussed out as the next Messi. He plays similar to him on the wing and is great with both feet and gives Aaron some more choices.

bekamenga.jpg

Another one of Aarons hopefull stars is Christian Bekamenga. He was bought from fc Nates. The fee paid for him was 1 million but the main teams like Manchester United and Real Madrid value him up to about 5 million.

Aaron's Bids

Aaron still has a budget of 1.9 million. With this he set his sights on players that have just joined the world of football. With this he hopes to double his squad size and add another 22 players. 22 bids are still waiting to be accepted.

387_1205248709.gif

FC Saarbrucken announce newly aquired manager Darren Heller. Right off the bat Heller has bought what seems to be a very very good side. Signings include:

MODERNELL, Hugo Gk 75

KJALL, Axel RB/CB 75

DVORAK, Ivan CB/DM 75

SEO , Ki-bok CM 75

MULLER, Zsolt CM/RM 75

YATCHENKO, Yevgeni LM 75

STEINRAHT, Kwonh-Wah Fwd 75

ZWARICZ, Edson CF 75

BRUNMAYR, Ronald Fwd 75

UESLEI, Raimundo CF 85

GALVAN, Sergio Fwd 85

SMICER, Vladimir AM/Fwd 85

HELVEG, Thomas RB/RM 85

ALEXANDER, Graham RB/DM 85

PRIMUS, Linvoy CB/RB 85

BALLI, Daniele Gk 84

VAN DIJK, Rob Gk 84

RIVEROS, Jaime AM/Fwd 85

SERVETTE FC

logoetoile.th.gif

Servette FC have appoited Navin as their new man in charge. The latter has announced the following arrivals:

RAULITO, Ruiz Matarín

CIRO, Silva

VELAZQUEZ, Leandro

FORMICA, Mauro

GOR MARTINEZ, Caseras

FABRICIO, Ramos Melo

MARTIN, Marvin

SANDRO RANIERI, Guimarães

BOGADO, Mauro

ANDERSON SALLES, Aparecido

TAGLIANI, Massimiliano

N'KOULOU, Nicolas

MILLS, Joseph

LOACH, Scott

MONZON, Gastón

More players to join in the next few days. Scott Loach has been named as the team's new Captain.

logo_northqueensland.gif

NEW FACES AT THE FURY

Manager gaffer continued strengthening his squad adding some more youngsters and some more experienced.

The first of the signings is Kyle ALLISON. The 18-year old keeper was signed for 25k, beating off competition from Deportiva San Carlos and Emirates Club. No first team football is expected for him.

Next was Curtis Main. The 16-year old Darlington striker was signed for 30k and has been put on the loan list.

Jack Jeffrey, another striker, was signed from West Ham for 30k. He is also loan listed and another long term prospect.

David ORELLANA was signed from Independiente. Another loan listed player, the Argentinian is expected to get an few Cup and Shield games.

Keith WATSON, a centre back, was signed for 15k from Dundee United.

Kazuyoshi MIURA, the Japanese veteran, is expected to be a back-up striker and will also become the strikers coach. The 42-year old was signed on a short term contract.

Chris Powell was signed from Leicester for 60k. A back up left back, He is expected to form part of the coaching staff as well.

29297_1231422593.jpg35666_1232143102.jpg34213_1231766511.jpg29244_1209755861.jpg23459_1220527230.jpg435_1225720946.jpg

(Left to right) Allison, Main, Jeffrey, Watson, Miura and Powell

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Ok Guys, here we go, this is what we have all been waiting for, Match Day in the Epitome of Skills league. It looks like we all got our players in place and I have to say well done to you all for that. I know it was frustrating for some at the start but hopefully we are all past that glitch and it's time to let our skills do the talking. I have been very impressed with how you all went about your squads, some went for older and experienced players, some mixed it up and some of you just went for youth so it's going to be a very interesting time seeing who has adopted the right set of players :P. Thank you all for your patience and contributions in making this set up happen and good luck to you all, cheers, David :)

45_front_small.gif1251_1205925207.gif82_front_small.gif

Al Ahli Doha Announce New Manager!

Fans of Al Ahli Doha announced a Legend manager in Kevin Heaton the fans were shocked to hear. Kevin announced big plans to create a side to avoid relegation and challenge for the title.

The New Team!

Goalkeepers

Vujovic

Sigurdsson

Riemann

Defenders

Daniel Lopes

Motale

Gustafsson

Sabri

Goncars

Bicca

Tenna

Midfielders

Manola

Daniel Diaz

Hao

Vlaocivic

Maya

Martinez

Buloychivic

Hademir

Bakalov

Strikers

Jito

Krot

Cassiani

Osei

Beraldi

Le Fondre

Kevin also announced a youth squad of 16 that will play in cups. More signings will also be completed later in the season.

Aucus News

brand.gif

Aaron told that he wished to double his squad size and has completed this task with 1 mill left. Aaron said", Im now very happy with my squad. I have 44 players and about 40 are 21 or younger. The team has a great future. I will use my youth squad for my reserves".

efc__1191323711_Connor-250.jpg

One of Aaron's newest youngsters, Stephen Connor from Everton

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

ALVERCA 2-1 EMIRATES CLUB

Alverca kicked off their first match in the league with a 2-1 win over the Emirates Club. In the 14th minute, Popovici left the defenders standing with his blistering pace and cheekily lobbed the goalkeeper to put the home team in front. 1-0.

Didier Dheedene showed his class throughout the first half and even at the age of 37, he nearly beat the offside trap in the 30th minute. HT 1-0.

Jo Sondre AAS levelled the scores in the 59th minute when he beat the offside trap and slid the ball under Neil Sullivan's body to make it 1-1. AAS was a thorn in the side of the Alverca defence all afternoon as Emirates continued to bombard the Alverca goal. In the 83rd minute, veteran striker Leon Moises Garcia broke through and slotted home the winner as the Emirates defenders appealed for offside. 2-1.

Leo Pedro should have put the game beyond Emirates but his 84th minute strike went just wide. FT 2-1.

Manager David Belkevitz said after the match, "We were well organised and the spine of my team were all seasoned pro's. I had Neil Sullivan in goal, Didier Dheedene, marshalling the defence, Marlon Ayovi was superb in the midfield and Garcia netted the winner, what more could I ask, I'm very pleased with the result and commiserations to the Emirates as they played a good strong game and perhaps we were a bit lucky in the end, but hey, that's football."

OVARENSE 3- 3 Al Ahli Doha

Ovarense start their new era during the club history with join the most challenging league on SM,The Epitome of Managerial Skills. The opening match against Al Ahli Doha ended with 6 goals thriller, ended 3-3. Young Spanish playmaker, Brian Sarmiento show his talent by make 1 goals and created the chance for every attack,included 2 goals from Schworz

302_1200653640.gif

Desportivo Chaves 0 - 4 Paysandu

Paysandu started off there campaign with a 4 goal win over Desportivo Chaves. Paysandu controlled the game from the word go, but could not break the deadlock until the 22nd min when a fabulous cross was swung in by Mello SERGIO MOTA and was met by an excellent header from Bitencourt MAICON that went crashing into the back of the net. The away team continued to press on but went in at half-time 1-0.

The second-half Paysandu came flying out of the blocks when on the 50th min there young captain Pereira Da Silva RAFAEL played the ball square to Bitencourt MAICON who on the edge of the box rasps home a screamer! for his brace 2-0. After more relentless pressure and missed chances Paysandu scored a third on the 68 min to seal the 3 points curtiousy of a terrible fumble by the keeper from a shot by Victor de Paula GIULIANO that gifts Barreto ANDERSON with an easy tap-in. After some showboating from the young Brazilian Victor de Paula GIULIANO he links up with Serhiy RYBALKA who plays a lovely through ball back to Victor de Paula GIULIANO who beats two defenders and slots home a great solo effort! Full Time 4-0.

Man of the Match

34226_1216905695.jpg

Bitencourt MAICON

387_1205248709.gif

FC Saarbrucken had a dissapointing tie in their first game yesterday. A 2-2 draw against Sporting Espinho. FC Saarbrucken only had 47% possession but also had an incfedible 37 shots with 21 being on target. Goals came from Raimundo Ueslei (MOM) and Sergio Galvan.

8431_1231413517.jpg

11378_1222176842.jpg

Next up is Alverca

servette_sui.gif

SERVETTE FC

Last night Servette FC started the new campaign with a 6-0 thrashing of Coleraine. Silva da Souza EUDIS scored a hat-trick, along with 19-year old Brazilian sensation Silva CIRO scoring two goals one in each half. Ramos Melo FABRICIO completed the scoring for what has been a great night for Servette FC. Moreover Scott Loach, the captain has been named Man of the Match.

0,,10400~3762558,00.jpg

The Man of the Match

Next up is at home against Vidima-Rakovski.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Manager David Belkevitz was doing some last minute preparation for his teams visit to FC Saarbrucken later today. He spoke to an SM reporter at Alverca's training ground before leaving for the match. "They have a slightly stronger team on a man for man basis and I was impressed with their front runners when I watched the video against Sporting Esphino where they drew 2-2. I have a full squad to pick from apart from young Duje Cop who has a head injury. I will be happy to take a point today from the match as they look a good side."

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

FC SAARBRUCKEN 2-1 ALVERCA

Alverca went down to a strong Saarbrucken side despite taking the lead in the 21st minute when Jimenez chipped the ball over the beaten goalkeeper to put Alverca in front.0-1.

Smicer nearly levelled the scores when his thirty yard shot just flew over the bar. Gabriel Caballero got in the way of a tremendous shot that would have surely found the net to put the visitors further in front. In the 43rd minute, Alverca's midfield maestro, Marlon Ayovi's shot crashed against the bar to deny Alverca a two goal lead at the interval. HT 0-1.

The second half opened with FC Saarbrucken pushing forward and only some good defensive work kept them out. In the 49th minute a rasping shot had goal written all over it until Rob Van Dijk brought off a superb save to keep Alverca at bay, and this save kept FC Saarbrucken in the match as a minute later, Jamie Riveros followed up with a shot that was parried by Neil Sullivan to level the scores. 1-1.

FC Saarbrucken stepped up a gear and pushed the Alverca defence to the limit but Alverca always looked dangerous on the break until the 80th minute when Raimundo Ueslei broke free of his marker and finished off with a delicate chip to put FC Saarbrucken in front for the first time. 2-1.

In the final ten minutes Alverca were once again denied by Van Dijk and then Medved's header went agonisingly inches over to the relief of the Saarbrucken goalkeeper. FT 2-1.

Alverca manager David Belkevitz didn't hold back after the match when he told a press reporter that his side deserved a draw on chances alone, he said, " We created some fine chances and not taking anything away from Saarbrucken, I feel we deserved at least a draw today. My players played well and I have nothing but praise for them. They gave it everything and football can be a cruel mistress, we lost the match but I am far from dismayed at my teams overall performance. Congratulations to FC Saarbrucken, I did my homework on them and knew they were strong up front and they showed true spirit to come back and win the game."

KAMEN INGRAD 0 - 1 SPORTING ESPINHO

Kamen Ingrad displayed all the staying power of a McFly single as they tumbled from no.1 to no.9 after this result. Simone Esposito hit the target in the 2nd minute with the first shot of the game, and despite the teams having a further 26 shots on target between them none found the net and that was the final result.

Speaking to a reporter after the game, the Kamen Ingrad manager had this to say "I've sent the players to bed early and have banned Jaffa Cakes for a whole week after that. It's odd that my goalie got a higher match rating than theirs despite conceding a goal...but that's football, Brian. Sorry, I mean Vladimir"

The manager also made a comment about taking no prisoners in the next game, a home tie with Marco. When asked if that meant he was going all out for the win, he replied "No...it just means that we won't be kidnapping a group of the opposing team's fans after the game - after the trouble we got into last time"

387_1205248709.gif

FC Saarbrucken 2 - Alverca 1

Saar edge past David's team by a score of 2-1. Goals came from Riveros and Ueslei. After the game Darren Heller said "It was close game, and we were lucky to come away with a win, I think that Alverca should have got a point. Next comes last place Heaet of Lions"

100px-Servette_FC_Gen%C3%A8ve.png

Servette FC 2 - 1 Vidima-Rakovski

Last night Servette FC saw off the challenge of Vidima-Rakovski at the Stade de Genève in front of more than 15000 fans. Massimiliano TAGLIANI, the young promising Italian centre-back, scored a brace with both of them coming in the second half, despite the opening goal from Patrick MOLZL, who was later awarded MOTM.

Despite this win, the manager commented on the below par performance of his players bar the captain Loach, Tagliani and Ciro. For the next match up against Al Shorta, Navin may make some changes to the line-up based on the performance of last night.

taglia.jpg&width=150

Tagliani scored a brace

The manager has also announced the newly transferred players to the press and also commented on the failed bid for Neymar. The latter went for 3.2 million and considering the restricted budget available, Navin decided it was not in the best interest of the team to splash out so much money on one player. We already have Ciro in our squad, from whom the manager expects big things in the future.

New Transfers:

CLARK, Andrew

RUELLI, Julián

VIDAL, Javan

CAMACHO, Juan José

CAMILLUCCI, Cristiano

302_1200653640.gif

Paysandu 0 - 1 Maia

Paysandu fell to a single goal against Maia in a very close encounter at the Mangueirão stadium. It was a game of missed chances from either sides and the only goal of the game came after the 6th min when Jay SIMPSON headed a powerful effort past Ramon Torres DARLEY, from then on the game could have swung eitjer way but Maia were to hang on to there slender lead for the remainder 83mins.

Talking after the game Paysandu manager Camila De al Meida Brum told the press she was dissapointed with the result and was upset with the missed opportunitys by her team, we now have to focus on our next game at home to Sportul Studenţesc.