The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread

tecalee

Re: The Epitome Of Managerial Skills!!!! Match Report/Transfer News Thread

yo belks.. uhm atm im like valencia with this superstar team and against small teams like heart and readin is a bit unfair any other smaller teamS?

I know what i can do ok all my players at valencia ARE OFFICIALLY FOR SALE PLEASE MAKE OFFERS

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

yo belks.. uhm atm im like valencia with this superstar team and against small teams like heart and readin is a bit unfair any other smaller teamS?

Hmmm, not sure I get your drift Wilkie, you are in the 4th Division and second bottom in among the better teams of the league, perhaps you should keep your best players and try for promotion into the third. I await your progress with anticipation :D:p

Guest Daragh

you can afford totti :eek:

Yeah with the prize money I won along with my 2 million or so I had before

I also added Kanu in so I wouldn't have to pay all of my money :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeah with the prize money I won along with my 2 million or so I had before

I also added Kanu in so I wouldn't have to pay all of my money :)

Lucky you being able to afford Totti, I can't even afford a bag of totties let alone a man of his ability lol... a little play on words there for you daragh :D

Guest Daragh

Lucky you being able to afford Totti' date=' I can't even afford a bag of totties let alone a man of his ability lol... a little play on words there for you daragh :D[/quote']

Haha lol :D

He refused to sign for me though, his loss I guess :P:D

Cwmbran Town v Jeunesse Esch

Match Preview

Jeunesse travel to promotion chasing Cwmbran Town tonight more in hope than expectation. Jeunesse are of course unbeaten in their previous three matches which is an astonishing transformation to the early season form which left a lot to be desired.

Cwmbran will no doubt be the heavy favourites to win comfortably, they currently sit embroiled in the battle for 2nd and 3rd places in the league. Zamora look to have the league wrapped up with their 14 point cushion. Cwmbran are on a great run of form, unbeaten in their last eight winning six of those.

We caught up with Jeunesse boss Darren Richardson to get his thoughts as his side arrived outside the ground earlier.

" It will be a difficult match and they will be expecting to win. We are not here to roll over and accept defeat though so we will make it as tough as we can for them and hopefully get a result. I'm pleased with our recent mini unbeaten streak but it's still a long way to go in the league and we need to get some daylight between ourselves and the bottom two sides to ensure we don't end up winning the dreaded wooden spoon. "

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

ALVERCA 1-1 HEARTS OF OAK

Alverca coach David Belkevitz made some sweeping changes in a bid to get his side back on form but a dull 1-1 scoreline was all Alverca could muster. With top scorer Moises Garcia relegated to the subs bench plus a few changes in midfield along with a new 4-2-3-1 formation, it did little to enhance an Alverca resurrection as they toiled for 90 minutes against a resolute Hearts Of Oak side.

A goalless first half with the visitors always on top must have been frustrating for the Alverca manager as he watched his team labour throughout the match.

It took Alverca centre back Didier Dheedene to break the deadlock a minute after the restart to give Alverca some hope but it was shortlived as five minutes later in the 51st minute Alves Edmundo broke clear to blast home the equaliser and put Hearts Of Oak back in the driving seat. Only some strong defending kept the visitors from taking all three points as Alverca manager David Belkevitz ponders what to do to reignite the fire in his team FT 1-1.

Match Stats for my game against Cwmbran Town

Cwmbran Town

Shots on Goal - 20

Shots on Target - 13

Corners - 8

ONE RED CARD COMING IN 42 MINUTES

Jeunesse Esch

Shots on Goal - 28

Shots on Target - 12

Corners - 10

FULL ELEVEN MEN ON PITCH ALL GAME

Possesion was 53%-47% in favour of Jeunesse Esch.

Stats suggest it would be very tight, Jeunesse edge it?

FINAL SCORE.....

7-3 to Cwmbran Town..... :eek:

Defenders/Goalkeeper ought to be shot :eek::mad:

Match engine 1-0 Dazinho :D

Blimey-Bet thats sticks in your throat a bit daz:rolleyes:

It kinda does, recently a lot of my teams seem to be struggling.... maybe my tactics are now considered 'poor' under new match engine.

Ahh I dunno, ill need to have a re-think about tactics to sort out this messy run.

Your Chaves are on fire :eek:

I must admit Darren, Some of the stats and Commentarys lately do seem a little odd.Happily ,I've tried to stick to 5-3-2 throughout all my set-ups and i have to say across the lot is been really quite successful and on the whole i get a fair deal from the match engine.

In that case I will challenge you to a friendly and see how my tweaks work against a fairly effective formation.

Can you play your strongest possible side so I can get a more realistic reflection of how they work? If they work I will test them in other set ups!

Al Ahly Doha a Victory away from the relegation Zone!

After last matches win, carlos G is again seeing some light at the End of the Tunnel:

"If we can win again we can save our team, if not well the team was designed to sing by the poor hirelings made by the previous manager. IUt will take two years to get a team back together but I am more than willing to take this long walk." After the press conference Carlos G announced that several of the low quality players were to be put on the transfer list and some veterans would be hired by the team.

"These veteran's aren't investments, they are more of "reinforcements" this team needs heavily of experienced players to endure this tough times with more maturity and perhaps draw us out of this hole."

Sportul held Div 2 leaders Zamora to a 1-1 draw, with players having debuts for both sides. Coutinho debuted for Shelbourne's side, while 22 year old Brazilian goalkeeper Denis debuted for Sportul, which see Elliot leave in a 1.9m deal. Garcia opened the scoring for the hosts, but Tinga rescued the Romanian club with a late equaliser 4 minutes from time, which sees Sportul move up to 14th. Eduardo and Forlin were injured in this match.

Signed 16 year old keeper Kaminski from Germinal Beershot for 550k.

221_1197221993.gif

Division 2

Ayia Napa 0 – GD Chaves 1

After an incredible late season run of 5 out of 7 wins, GD Chaves finally moved off the bottom of division 2 after an excellent 1 nil away win at Ayia Napas ,Tasos Markou stadium on Thursday night. The Chauvinists were rarely in trouble against a disinterested Napa, and in a one sided game, snatched the points after Cargi Yarkins 30th minute header, taking the young Turks tally to 3 in six games. The win coincided with Coleraines third defeat in a row against Sopron and see the Irishmen change places with the Chauvinists in bottom spot. Next up for manager Izods,overachieving bunch of soccer wastrels, is a friendly against troubled Juenesse, before Sundays visit to the Municipal from promotion hopefuls Vidima-Rakovski

:o sry for the late MR lads

The San Carlos manager has 2day unveiled another 2 new big name signings from Seria A ,

World cup winner Marco Materazzi who has spoken of his joy 2 be playing alongside his heroes in A.Nesta and A.Del Piero.

and Massimo Ambrosini completes his 4.1 million move from AC Milan and slots in nicely to the starting 11 to give the team an average rating of well over 90.(must need 1 stat to get a 91)

with another comfortable win on thursday night , it doesnt look good for Marco who visit San Carlos on Sunday night.

a reporter asks, " McAuley u seem to be a magician , can u pull a rabbit out of that hat?" . McAuley replies " no but i can pull a hare out my A** " lol

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5CMarco-Materazzi.jpgambro3apr.jpg

3859.gif

Servette FC Update

The expectations from the pre-season were to get promoted from Division 2 and to at least reach the Semi-finals of a Cup. While
Servette FC
find themselves sitting only 6th on the table, 7 points adrift from the last promotion spot, they have reached the Cup's finals but have unfortunately lost to a Ovarense who were better on that day. Congratulations goes to gozgoz for his team's performance. Nevertheless, Navin would congratulate his payers on what has been a more than satisfactory season so far, and has demanded an added effort for the remaining 6 games of this first season.

[

Recent Results:

Servette FC 0 - 2 Jeunesse Esch

Al Zawraa 1- 4 Servette FC

Servette FC 4 - 2 Perak FA

Notable Signings:

Hot Serbian prospect,
Zoran TOSIC
has recently joined Servette FC and has instantly been an integral part of the starting eleven. Huge things are expected from him in the last 6 games.

C_71_article_1090199_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

The new club Captain has also been named for the rest of the season following the departure of Scott Loach to greener pastures and he is Spain's and former Valencia winger
Dominguez PABLO HERNANDEZ
. The manager has been said to be interested in signing right from day one and with him in the squad the Right side of our midfield seems resolved.

24561PabloHernandezDominguez.jpg

Moreover, another notable transfer in has been the highly regarded AM
Formagini MADSON
from Santos, who has been on fire since his arrival, scoring 3 goals and 1 assists in his 2 appearances so far. he has also a MOTM award to his name.

20090304santos_madson.jpg

With the first season approaching its end, Servette FC are going to do all they can to snatch that last promotion spot although 7 points seems a little too much left for so late. The manager would also like to express his gratitude and respect to David for this brilliant and unique setup, which has been a true test of Managerial Skills!!
:)

Guest drseanfitz

Paysandu 1-0 Rilski Sportist

Slovak winger Miroslav Stoch got the only goal of the game as Paysandu stretched their unbeaten run to 6 games. Coming up against the might of David James, the Paysandu attack knew they would have to be in top form, and Stoch's goal was the only attampt out of 17 on target to find the back of the neck.

miroslavstoch.jpg

Match winner Stoch

Despite this second win on the trot, rumours have emerged that manager Sean Fitzpatrick is far from happy with front men Masayuki Okano and David Ngog who know have 11 games between them and still no goal. With 5 games left of the season, time could be running out for the front 2.

Another win for San Carlos who keep up their good run of form with 6-2 victory over Marco.

goals coming from the high rated pensioner ruiz , a hat trick for Del Piero and a double for Larsson who now has 9 goals and 6 assists in only 8 games.

Ambrosini and Materazzi settled in very well on their debuts and strolled through the game.

Henrik Larsson wins Man of the match

larss313pic_g.jpg

221_1197221993.gif

Division 2

Servette FC 1 – GD Chaves 1

Following the disappointment of last weeks defeat to Vidama-Rakovski ,GD Chaves picked a well deserved point after an exciting 1-1 away draw with Servette Fc at the Stade de Geneve. In a game marked by 4 yellow cards and the double sending off of Servettes Carlos Luna and Pavel Pashayev the Chauvanists could have not made a worse start. With barely nine minutes on the clock, an optimistic long ball was picked up by Brazilian scoring sensation Formanghi Madson, whose deep run through the middle of the park was timed to perfection and bettered only by his empathic right foot finish past a despairing Koch in the Chaves goal. The Chauvanists have earned somewhat of a reputation for resilience of late, and after an extensive bout of pressure,this was once more typified with Elrio Van Heerdens headed finish to a 32cnd minute corner to bring the game level. The Draw sees the Chauvanists pull further clear of bottom club Coleraine, and Chaves will look to further add to the 4 point gap between them, with the visit to the Municipal from Al Shorta on Sunday night.