Valencia to let 16 players leave this summer!

BenReado

Guest Football8

Re: Valencia to let 16 players leave this summer!

That is why you have Higuain and Huntelaar. ;)

New Generation: Higuain, Huntelaar, Villa.

Old Generation: RVN, Raúl.

Start with Villa and Huntelaar up front. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha great to see all the Liverpool/Man. City fans already picking over the bones. Maybe you should be concerned about your OWN CLUBS. Seriously. I know as a Leeds fan that you can't always see these things coming - not till it's way too late! Football can't keep going on pretending that it is somehow cut off from the real world, or immune to real world pressures. The current financial crisis has been caused largely by easy credit - and that's drying up. Now every club seems to be relying on some sugar daddy to 'rescue' them. What a business plan! When your club becomes a rich man's play thing I think it's a time to fear, not a time to rejoice. Rich men soon get bored of their play-things, no? And who knows what state your club will be left in when they've finished with it? Maybe you think I'm being a bit of a w******r but when big clubs are getting in trouble we can't keep saying it's a 'one off' or some special circumstances. Or that it couldn't happen to our club. Because it could. It's about time football tightened it's belt.

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that Valencia are saying David Villa is not for sale? Maybe it isn't confirmed so I'm not sure, but it's something that I think is rather absurd. Either they've found money from somewhere or Villa and everyone else is taking a serious pay cut.

Also, would their debts prevent them from entering the Europa League?

Am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that Valencia are saying David Villa is not for sale? Maybe it isn't confirmed so I'm not sure' date=' but it's something that I think is rather absurd. Either they've found money from somewhere or Villa and everyone else is taking a serious pay cut.[/quote']

or more likely they are holding out for more money

Also' date=' would their debts prevent them from entering the Europa League?[/quote']

only if their debts are likely to make them insolvent during the season, and it doesnt look like their debts are that bad (esp as quite a lot of their debt is tied up in their new stadium, so there's a tangible asset of significant value there)

Albiol Signs For R.Madrid (15 Mil Euros).

Good deal for Valencia... considering they only valued him at 8 mil (Euros) 5 months ago.

On another forum I'm a member on Valencia fans seem happy with that deal. A few more good deals like that and they may not need to sell their two prized assets (although if they do need to sell I'm sure Rafa wouldn't say no to Silva :D). They've done quite well in the market so far and have been linked with a few good young players, on cheap deals. The likes of Granero and Negredo would be great for Valencia if they can get them.

Good deal for Valencia... considering they only valued him at 8 mil (Euros) 5 months ago.

On another forum I'm a member on Valencia fans seem happy with that deal. A few more good deals like that and they may not need to sell their two prized assets (although if they do need to sell I'm sure Rafa wouldn't say no to Silva :D). They've done quite well in the market so far and have been linked with a few good young players' date=' on cheap deals. The likes of Granero and Negredo would be great for Valencia if they can get them.[/quote']

Luckily Madrid has basically the first option on Granero and Negredo, and I'm sure if they don't sell Villa to Madrid, Madrid will do all in it's power to Make sure our home products (negredo and granero) don't make their way into Mestalla.

Luckily Madrid has basically the first option on Granero and Negredo' date=' and I'm sure if they don't sell Villa to Madrid, Madrid will do all in it's power to Make sure our home products (negredo and granero) don't make their way into Mestalla.[/quote']

Those players were just 2 examples. If Villa doesn't leave (I personally think he will), then a forward isn't needed. If Granero doesn't arrive this summer I'm sure someone like Emana will for a similar fee. I also think the Granero "saga" will go on right until the end of the season. Madrid's buy back clause ends August 31st, so if they don't use the clause in the summer, Valencia would be able to purchase in the winter for a much smaller fee. If Real Madrid use the buy back clause and can't sell him, they're lumped with a player (who I believe will demand a fair sized wage) until at least January. I personally think regardless of the Villa deal, towards the end of the summer Madrid will use the buy back clause and then sell to Valencia making a few mil profit.

As for Villa, I've got a feeling he'll go to Barcelona.

Those players were just 2 examples. If Villa doesn't leave (I personally think he will)' date=' then a forward isn't needed. If Granero doesn't arrive this summer I'm sure someone like Emana will for a similar fee. I also think the Granero "saga" will go on right until the end of the season. Madrid's buy back clause ends August 31st, so if they don't use the clause in the summer, Valencia would be able to purchase in the winter for a much smaller fee. If Real Madrid use the buy back clause and can't sell him, they're lumped with a player (who I believe will demand a fair sized wage) until at least January. I personally think regardless of the Villa deal, towards the end of the summer Madrid will use the buy back clause and then sell to Valencia making a few mil profit.

As for Villa, I've got a feeling he'll go to Barcelona.[/quote']

With what the reported 35 Million Euros they have for Transfers? I think Eto'o is staying and they will look to bring in a replacement for Henry.

With what the reported 35 Million Euros they have for Transfers? I think Eto'o is staying and they will look to bring in a replacement for Henry.

It's just my inkling. I can see Villa going to Barca, Eto'o to Inter, and Ibra to Madrid. I'd love to see him at Liverpool but I know we don't have the money (and even if we did, we need to buy in other positions first).