Gold Championship 56 Match Reports/Transfer News

Bowen

Re: Gold Championship 56 Match Reports/Transfer News

blackburn-rovers-crest.jpg

Blackburn Rovers apoint Mara

Blackburn Rovers today appoint Mark Mara as Manager. Mara said "I am very happy to be manager and wish all other managers well.

Mara cofirmed that there is not any players on the shortlist yet.

Olypmiacos New Manager

olympiacos_logo-copy.jpg

Earlier today Aaron Dhandli has taken the job as manager of Olypmiacos. He was delighted to go to greece. Aaron had this to say," I am happy with the team. The squad is strong and will do well in the smfa cup. I want new players to join and will make bids". Aaron has currently made bids for only two players

11_front_small.gif47_1190143104.gif259_front_small.gif

Manchester City get their new man

Their has been alot of drama surrounding Manchester City today as ex Manchester City manager Mark Hughes was sacked from the club after such poor results and looking for a new manager they came across Manchester City fan Jake Alexiuk and with no doubts he gladly took the big job in Manchester. Just shortly after signing the contract at Eastlands we managed to catch him before he departed the stadium and this is what he had to say on his appointment "I am overwhelmed that Manchester City came across with this amazing job offer, I have been wanting to manage the club I support for ages and now I finally manage them I can guide them to big success. I am not yet deciding any transfer bids from any teams and I am putting an end to the Robinho saga and say he is going no where. Thanks."

The new Manchester City manager Jake Alexiuk promises all Manchester City fans that he will guide them to league and cup success and will not sell their big stars or City captain Richard Dunne. Their are some speculation reports about certian big named stars coming to the club but Jake said that he has not contacted any managers about any players at this time.

More news and transfers to come later...

Villareal Appoint Thomas Ince

174_1198865982.gif

13_front_small.gif

Villarreal today appointed Thomas Ince has the Spanish clubs new manager it was the shock appointment of the English boss which made each Villarreal fan who came to the press conference at the El Madrigal stadium attend. Villareal who are one of the favourites for the spanish league title are said to be pleased with this appointment as they see the manager as one of the up and coming best in the world today.

After his appointment Thomas Ince said "I am delighted with the chance to manager Villarreal they are such an illustrious club and I look forward to continuing there clubs proud tradition." There are rumours that Ince was offered a number of jobs before he came to Villareal.

Villarreal First Game Is A Tough Trip away to Getafe. Which they would like to win to mark the new era in the Clubs History and to make sure they dont fall behind the rest of the league so they can keep up there targets of winning the league. Thomas Ince said this on there chances in the league "I want to win the league after finishing 3rd and 4th in the previous seasons i know that they want the league more than anything else and i am here to provide them with it and to make History.

Also the SMFA Cup groups had been drawn with English Giants Manchester United the toughest team in Villareal group which also sees River and Bordeaux join them so it should be an entertaining group with alot of intense games and suprises in this group when asked about his Thomas Ince said "I am happy with the draw and look forward to meeting these teams as we all know i support Manchester City and would love nothing more than Beating United

Transfer News

3017_1232041879.jpg

Cazorla told he can leave the El Madrigal but only for an high offer part exchange only

b_80.png

Hartlepool United

English Side Hartlepool United today appionted Nick Justice as boss he missed Any Chance of Everton as he was late due to being at McDonalds at the time he was due lol...But he is said to be dleighted at his appiontment at Pool, Benoît Assou-Ekotto has joint on-loan From Spurs for the Season. Justice has tipped Danny Nardellio and James Brown to be key for their team if there to be sucsessful.

0,,10326~3602703,00.jpg

James Brown will be key

140_1204773136.gif

Barcelona Announce Slinky As New Boss At The Camp Nou!!!

New manager reveals at an immediate press conference his intent to make the most of the squad at his disposal, and perhaps adding a couple of wingers if such deals can be found. Although a relative rookie to the GC scene Slinky assures the Barca fans he shall make no rash decisions that could jeopardise a squad that he feels is already brimming with talent and potential.

He adds his choice for club Captain is...

2771_1209755861.jpg

Hernández XAVI

blackburn.jpg

Blackburn transfer news.

Blackburn today have announced the departure of El Hadji DIOUF to Olympiacos and Keith ANDREWS to RC Lens. Matt DERBYSHIRE and Ieroklis STOLTIDIS have been traded for DIOUF from Olympiacos. Blackburn have also brought in Carlos Edwards from Sunderland.

Carlos_Edwards.jpg

Edwards will join tomorrow.

Guest TOM_HEMY

sunderland.jpg

SUNDERLAND APPOINT NEWCASTLE FAN!

Minutes after being appointed new manager Tom Hemy said this:

I am pleased to be here, I'm a Newcastle fan but this is the biggest league in the world and I would of been a fool to turn the job down. I will be trying my best to get Sunderland to the top of the prem. I will be doing some transfers but the squad is strong already and I want to make the team a big contender for the top spot.

EMP-4519833.jpg

Scotland national keeper, Craig Gordon is up for sale

2438204969-soccer-barclays-premier-league-sunderland-v-manchester-city-stadium-of.jpg

French international Djibril Cisse is also up for sale

HEMY EYES:

thiagoneves2921.jpg

Fluminense's Brazilian Thiago Neves

Tiga Takes over at Lens

rc_lens.jpg

Tiga took the opportunity for something new... taking a job in the french ligue...2.

Lens have had a bid accepted for Irishman Keith Andrews delighting the fans

00020f94-390.jpg

this is a superb signing and great news for the club.

other Bids have been offered for players who's name will be revealed if signs...

but Tiga's next move is a despreate attempt to bring in muscle for his defence...

Loans would be greatly apprecaited and returned in other setups

KIDDERMINSTER GET THEIR MAN!

After having numerous offers to manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Arsenal Stefan decides to take a huge challenge and takes control and Kidderminster

My aim is to get Kidderminster into the top division in the world, I believe the only way we can acheive this is by acquiring the necessery experience, so Lionel Messi wot be good enough for Kidderminster. :rolleyes: I have acquired 3 loans for the midfield area that would satisfy even a Championship team which I'm extremely pleased to have but I know I must bolster the defence.

"Pachuca Get Thier Man"

logo_pachuca.png

Pachuca has appointed Tyler Weaver as their new manager. He is delighted to come to the Mexican division 1, and will look to secure a top 3 finish this year. After reviewing his squad this morning at practice, he as transfer listed two players:

Christian Gimenez is the first player transfer listed. Pachuca is looking to secure another strong CM as well as a CB to bolster down our weak defense.

m_CorreaJaime_VT.jpg

Jaime Correa has also been allowed to pursue other options as Pachuca are looking for a wing and LB in return.

Guest drseanfitz

Xerez today anounced Sean Fitzpatrick as there new manager.

Sean wasted no time in agreeing deals for 5 players from across the globe, including an as yet un-named premiership player.

One of Sean's first actions was to let it be known that he would listen to offers for American striker Jozy Altidore, however he made it quite clear that it would need at least 1 good young player in part exchange.

altidore1.jpg

Altidore set to leave Xerez?

54_1197121760.gif

Dan Griffin C.R.L takes control of Norwich City. The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Norwich City Appoint New Manager.

Earlier Today Norwich Appointed Dan Griffin As There New Manager.

The Yellow's Board Expects Griffin To Get A Top 6 Finish. Progress 2-3 Rounds Through The Domestic Cups.

Dejan Stefanovic Has Been Named Captain For The Season And Sibierski Stand In Skippa.

Norwich's First 3 Games Are:

Plymouth Argyle [A]League

St Mirren [A]Friendly

Ipswich [H]League

Match Review To Follow Tomorrow.

The Mighty Aris

Aris have appointed gaffer "Matthew Garnett" to do them good.

Expectations are.....

;; Qualify for europe

;; Survive 3 round in Greek cup

;; Maintain a healthy budget

;; Bring in players with plenty of potential

=============================================================================

Hey mate im the "Mighty Aris" gaffer :-!

well to be honest we are pathetic thats why i am revamping the squad so here are a list of some good players for sale but everybody is for sale.

Sergio KOKE - Fwd/Wing - 24 - 87

Kristi VANGJELI - Lb/Rb - 23 - 85

Michalis SIFAKIS - Gk - 24 - 85

Ribiero MARCO AURELIO - Lb - 25 - 85

Anino Burmudez VITOLO - Dm - 25 - 85

I have named mainly young players here but there are plenty of 87s and 88s and below and plenty of great young players.please look

Adam White Was Today Announced As The New FC Metz Manager

He Is Believed To Of Said That He 'Wanted A Fresh Challenge' With A Team He Is Completly Unknown Too. With 11.3Million To Spend, Funds Seem Tight With The Posibility Of Only 1-3 Players Coming Into The Club Unless Funds Are Made Thru The Selling Of Players.