Gold Championship 56 Match Reports/Transfer News

Bowen

Re: Gold Championship 56 Match Reports/Transfer News

266_front_small.gif80_1217330011.jpg265_front_small.gif

Tottenham News

Aaron Bolam Yesterday took over at tottenham and Looks like he has already made his first Signing as Mikel Arteta Could be moving to White hart lane as a Bid has been accepted . It looks like Lennon and Palacios could be moving the other way.Aaron Bolam Is very happy that a bid has been accepted for him and all that needs to happen now is the deal to be completed.

On The first game of the season Tottenham take a trip down to The Riverside as they face Middlesborough, Aaron bolam Hopes for a win but says it will not be easy.

Middlesborough are a good side . we need to win on saturday to get are season up and running , we also need to win if we are to have a top 3 finnish.

Aaron bolam Has told Robbie Keane , Pascal Chimbonda that they can Both leave White Hart Lane. But not for money as we need players to replace them.

Seville Update

Yesterday Thomas Blow took over Seville,Thomas Blow has already made a big impacted by selling Ascosta and Navarro.Thomas Blow was very happy with the signing of Zhirkov and will be key in the game against Barcelona.He also said that it is going to be a hard game for all of the team but just like my other teams i like to start of with 3 points.

Manager Thomas Blow also got a Brazil offer so now he is Manager of Seville and Brazil.

3367_1209755861.jpg

Will Zhirkov be the next bright star for Seville or will he be a crisis.

Guest TOM_HEMY

sunderland_633643395695625000.jpg

1202670867-soccer-barclays-premier-league-sunderland-v-arsenal-stadium-light.jpg

CISSE MOVING TO SPAIN!

100.jpg

20090303dasdasftb_7.jpg

TONO

42103_news.jpg

NICOLA ZIGIC

Goalkeeper Tono and striker Nicola Zigic will be moving to the north-east of England. The deal could also see Craig Gordon and other Racing Santander players move about aswell.

1235r47.png

Fahey Deal Collapses as Frank Queudrue and Anichebe join on-loan

victor_anichebe.jpgqueudrue_franck_ffc_profile_2006.jpg

Victor Anichebe(Left) and Frank Queudrue(Right) join 'Pool'

After a Deal for £2.2million was Agreed between League 1 side Hartlepool United and Birmingham City for Fahey, Fahey failed to complete Personal terms with League One side Hartlepool United and returned with Birmingham City. Nick Justice said " We are upset about this deal going down the pot but we'll just get past this and get back into the Transfer market and dip into are transfer budget very soon." Fahey the Irish star wanted too much from Hartlepool United for the player so the teams negations fell through and probably will not come to anything.

Image_7_for_Birmingham_city_v_Nottingham_gallery_295949317.jpg

No Hartlepool Switch for Fahey(Above left)

However Krešo Ljubicic will hopfully complete his 600k switch from German Budesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt , the 20 year old Croatian Left Midfielder has just arrived in England this Morning and will have a medical later this evening and complete his switch by tommorow. Justice had this to say " I have seen him play and he has pertetentiol i am gald to have agreed a deal for the 20 year old he'll fit in here very well and will soon become a Fans Faviourte."

0,,3575312_4,00.jpg

Krešo Ljubicic set for League 1 side Hartlepool United

Hartlepool Duo Rune Lange and Joel Porter told they can leave the club if right deal comes in and they are not in Nick Justice's Plans for their League 1 Campian, Justice said " they do not fit into my team plans as we have better forward options availble, and these two seem like they dont wont it enough there not at the right club in my eyes they will leave soon, they both know this and have agreed they want a differnat career path wya than the one avalblie at us."

0,,10326~5350752,00.jpg

Rune Lange Pcitured to leave Hartlepool United

Guest drseanfitz

New Xerez manager Sean Fitzpatrick today unveilled 6 new permanant signings and 2 loan signings.

In on loan are Greek duo Sotiris NINIS & Dimitris KILIARAS whilst permanent deals were secured for youngsters Andy FLEMING, Sean MORRISON, Alan JUDGE & Ugur DEMIRKOL, as well as goalkeeper Ovejero JACOBO SANZ. But his biggest signing was 5 million pound Englishman Matthew Bates from Middlesbrough, who Sean is convinced can lead the club onto great things.

This last signing however caused contoversy when Xerez fans, having never heard of Matthew Bates, Googled their record signing only to find he hit the headlines a couple of years ago when his ex-girlfriend posted some rather revealing photos of him on the internet by way of revenge, a story that was even covered in national newspaper The Sun at the time.

140_1204773136.gif

SIGNINGS AT THE CAMP NOU!!!

Slinky has surprised a few people with the players coming into the squad and angered a few fans with the departure of some...

1139_1209755861.jpg

Wayne Rooney has joined Barcelona with Samuel Eto'o & Gerard Pique moving to Old Trafford.

3898_1229963899.jpg

Frank Ribieri take his first training ground session whilst Thierry Henry & Aleksandr Hleb take their careers to Germany with Bayern Munich.

The new manager has assured the Camp Nou faithful that the strike partnership of Rooney and Messi will score the goals to challenge for honours this season.

Whilst a couple more deals will be completed today Slinky now turns his attention to bolstering the squad in terms of depth.

266_front_small.gif80_1217330011.jpg265_front_small.gif

Tottenham make first major signing of the season.

Mikel Arteta this morning completed his move to white hart lane.Lenonn and palacios moved the other way. The deal thought to of been 18mil and Arteta will make his Debute on Saturday against Middlesborough

Pachuca Gets New Signings!

7275.jpg

Late Sunday afternoon, Pachuca brought in their first transfer of the season. Anthony Seric, pictured above, was brought from Hajduk Split on a deal reported to be around 5 million. When we sat down to talk to Pachuca's new manager Tyler Weaver, he had this to say. "We are really excited to have Anthony come to Mexico, he has been a force in the back for Hajduk, and we needed an experienced man to come and play Left Back for us." Seric has been named the starting Left Back for Pachuca, and will start in their opener against Tecos de la Ug on Saturday.

Not an hour later, Manager Weaver was on the phone with Amkar of Russia trying to cement a deal. After a couple hours of negotiation, Pachuca and Amkar agreed to a deal that will send Jaime Correa and 5 million to Amkar, and in return Pachuca will get Nikola Drincic and Vitali Grishin. During our interview Weaver was quoted as saying, "We are sad to see Correa go, but this is a good deal for us. We really needed to add some depth to our Midfield if we were to challenge for the league, cup and shield. Drincic and Grishin will both play substantial minutes right off the bat."

Transfer In

LB/LM: Anthony Seric(30)-87

4437_1210094005.jpg

DM/RM: Nikola Drincic(25)-88

16293_1226496225.jpg

Vitali Grishin(28)-87

GrishinVitaly.JPG

Transfers Out

CM/DM: Jaime Correa(29)-89

8999_1219483920.jpg

1235r47.png

Italian Superstar joins on-loan with Hartlepool United as more Transfer Activity goes on!

x250.jpg

Internazioale Youngstar Davide Santon Joins English League 1 side Hartlepool United on-loan the Italian Had this to say "Sono Contento aver unito un lato inglese come ho sentito quel football inglese è uno del migliore nel mondo che non può attendere di prendere sotto la maniera ed il gioco per Hartlepool Ha Unito, sono tuttavia un Giocatore di Internazioanl come sono qui solo il tim di su-prestito ma whils qui piacerò esso e gioca il migliore posso per questo club" in English this means "I am Glad to have joined an English side as i have heard that English football is one of the best in the world i cannot wait to get under way and play for Hartlepool United, I am still an Internazioanl Player as i am here only on-loan but whils tim here i will enjoy it and play the best i can for this club." Whilst Justice said " I am Glad to have signed such a talented player only although hes on-loan he will be vital this season and i think he'll fit in well with us and will play to his full potentiol. We Would like to Thank Internazioanle manager Turna for the loan he is a great manager and guy we wish him best of luck with Internazionale."

15957.jpg

Nikolas Ladgerwood set for League 1 from German side TSV

Candian International Nikolas Ladgerwood is set to sign for Hartlepool United for an Undisclosed fee from German 1.Budesliga(Division 2) side TSV 1860 Munich. The Canadian has been amired by Hartlepool United Boss Nick Justice for some time and is glad to of agreed a sum of moeny for the 24 year old. The Candian will slot striaght into the Starting 11 at Hartlepool United as will Davide Santon. Justice had this to say " I am glad to ahve agreed a deal for this player he will bring great talent to our side and will bring in his exsperiance as an Internatioanl Footballer and we cannot wiat to complete this transaction."

falkirk-allison.jpg

Young Scotsman to join Pool'

Also Young Scotsman Brian Allison is joining form Scottish side Falkirk for and undisclosed fee, he will be a cup regular and 2nd choice for selection he will no doubtly become a great player and maybe one day a Scottish International, justice has high hopes for the young scotsman and is glad with this purches.

Guest TOM_HEMY

sunderland.jpg

hugo_ibarra.jpg

HUGO IBARRA

Rocchi_Tommaso.jpg

TOMASSO ROCCHI

Sunderland have today announced that Lazio captain Tomasso Rocchi and Boca right back Hugo Ibarra are on there way to the north-east to complete a medical and agree personal terms. Rocchi who had a short flight from Rome to Newcastle airport had this to say when he arrived at The Stadium Of Light:

I was a bit surprised when I heard Lazio were willing to let me go, me being the captain n all! But when I heard that it was a premiership team interested in me I didn't really mind because the premier league is the biggest league in the world and no matter which team it is everybody is happy to move to the premier league. Me being 31 now and I've been at Lazio for nearly 5 years, so I felt it was time to move on personally myself but I will never forget my Lazio team mates, there was a great bond in the dressing room and I wish them all the best for the future.

ALSO LEAVING SUNDERLAND

TO LAZIO:

KenwyneJones_205_g.jpg

KENWYNE JONES

340x.jpg

KIERON RICHARDSON

TO BOCA:

EMP-6671508.jpg

PHIL BARDSLEY

824355E1-9281-0F16-80B97DB114760537.jpg

TEEMU TAINIO

ALSO

Craig%20Gordon.jpg

GORDON MOVING TO SANTANDER!

Oriol.jpg

LAZANO ORIOL

10131g.jpg

SERGIO CANALES

Oriol and Canales both moving to the north east with Scotland keeper Craig Gordon moving to the La Liga

Lens Looking To set Standards

eraz92-buddy-rc-lens-11341.png

After coming out from a meeting with the board Tiga decided to make his expectations public

I want to be realistic... but i the same time i want to be ambitious. We have expectations in league and cups. The main priority is to bring the fans division 1 football again. I am also very intersted in a cup final, we will be looking to progress to the 3rd round of both cups with the hopes of getting to the final of one. Lesser teams have done it and we are confident that this can be achieved. But for this to happen you need a squad with no weaklinks, and i feel i can put out any team and get a solid preformance from each one.

Tiga was also delighted with the movement in the transfer market getting every target he wanted except 1.

Attacking flare was added to the team, The players have got to grips with Tiga's tactis and understand the formation that will be played most games.

Signing include:

haas180307gepa-250.story.jpg Austrian international Mario Haas

Pavone-Betis-01.jpg Tiga was excited to see highly rated MARIANO PAVONE sign a 5 year deal. He feels that Mariano will bring a high standard of finishing and play tht the team will need

Other transfer include:

ALOISIO, José

ARAUJO, Clemerson

BERGER, Patrik

CLEMENT, Philippe

Tiga also announced club captains today with the Big Dane coming in from kopenhagen Ulrik Laursen and vice captain Irishman kieth Andrews.

473381_mediumsquare.jpgKeithAndrews_692523.jpg

The only dissapointment was that Tiga is yet to get his hands on The One... The only... bit T Titus bramble... but negotiations are on going

0,,10429~3284719,00.jpg

1235r47.png

More Transfer Activity as new Number 1 at Hartlepool United

61843.jpg

Mexician Wonder Sergio Rodriguez new Pool' No.1

Earlier Today 23 year old Mexician Goalkeeper Sergio Rodriguez completed his switch to Hartlepool from Mexician Giants Chivas de Guadlajaara for a fee of £2million, The 23 Year old was,nt first choice so he wnated to leave and when he heard that a team from England wanted him he jumped at the Chance to join Hartlepool United. The Mexician will be first choice at The Victoria Ground, above Lee-Barrett and Budtz. This Transfer Brings Hartlepool United Transfer Tally including Loans to a big total of 7.

140_1204773136.gif

NEW WINGER JOINS BARCA

3205_1209755861.jpg

Jefferson Farfan brings some much needed width to what was an inherited narrow midfield, taking field on the opposite flank to Frank Ribieri it is hoped that he can provide some Farout runs and crosses as he hopes to reignite a stuttering career.

447_1202762374.gif

"Pachuca Reveal Latest Signing"

35393_1237805037.jpg

Late Wednesday night, Pachuca were working on sealing a deal with Racing Genke. The deal saw Ndabashinze Dugari come to Pachuca and Raul Ascension Martinez and Edwin Borboa go to Racing Genke. Dugari is a Burundian 20 year old winger. Manager Weaver adressed the fans during a press conference announcing the new signing and had this to say. "We have been after this kid(Dugari) for awhile. The staff at Racing Genke were reluctant to let him go, but we made them an offer they couldn't refuse. He will get some solid playing time on the wing for us during shield/cup matches and will definitely be looked at for a starting spot." The young winger has a plane flight tomorrow morning, and will begin practice with the team on Saturday.

Guest TOM_HEMY

sunderland.jpg

HEMY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT MISSING OUT ON ROCCHI AND IBARRA!

BUT HERE'S HIS LATEST SIGNING

3693126760-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-quarter-final-holland-v-russia.jpg

DENIS KOLODIN

WE CAUGHT UP WITH DENIS OUTSIDE HIS NEW HOME IN THE NORTH-EAST, HE HAD THIS TO SAY:

I am very pleased to be here, Sunderland are a premiership club and as any footballer knows the premiership is the biggest league in the world. If you ask any footballer in the world which league they would love to play in I can almost guarantee that their answer will be the premiership, so I am delighted to be given the opportunity with Sunderland.

Fc Metz Are Ready For Action

fcys14-tux-fc-metz-foot-1705.png

Fc Metz Have Set Their Expectations For Tha Season Thru Their Slightly Disillusioned Manager.

Tha Champions League Is A No Brainer, We Are Also Looking To Walk Tha League N Cruise Thru To Tha Semi's In Each Domestic Cup, If This Fails, A Completly New Squad Will Be Needed

Transfer News!!!

After Narrowly Missing Out On Bringing John Terry To Ligue 2, The Manager Decided It Would Be Best If They Replaced Him With An Even Bigger Star, Branislav Ivanovic 0,,10268~3532475,00.jpg N After Negotiations Also Fell Thru With No. 7 At Old Trafford N Some Boi Called Messi From Barcelona, Jack Settled For This ...

cernat_florin.jpgFlorin Cernat!!! Tha Cheaper Yet More Romanian Version Of Lionel Messi

Thats All For Now, More 'Interesting' Views From The Fc Metz Camp Tomorrow

11_front_small.gif47_1190143104.gif259_front_small.gif

Manchester City ready for the start of the new league

After a week today of managing Manchester City Jake A has come out and said he's side is now all ready and set for the new season ahead of them and will face some tough challenges along the way if he is to suceed in getting in to the top 4 spot. Before he boarded the team coach early this morning to head to Pompey for tonights league game he has this to say to our reporters "I think we should come home with 3 points, although I havent signed anyone yet I will soon, Robinho and Elano are staying at the club after speculation in linking them with other clubs outside the EPL. I just now need to think what starting 11 I am going to pick tonight ahead of the game with Portsmouth and I'm going to have to put alot of though in to it." Around 6,000 Manchester City fans are set to turn up at Fratton Park tonight cheering on their new manager and maybe a new hard working Manchester City team.

3761_1209755861.jpg4168_1222349042.jpg

Manchester City manager Jake A has today come out and said that neither Robinho or Elano will leave Eastlands after there has been lots of speculation about a possible move outside the EPL. The Brazilians has expressed their feeling to Manchester City fans and have both signed 4 year contracts witch will keep them at the club to 2013 unless something goes wrong. Both are also more than likely to start tonight against Portsmouth aswell and hopefully they will show their magic and get City their first 3 points of the season.

Guest TOM_HEMY

premier-league-logo.gif

EPL 1ST MATCH FIXTURES AND AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVEIW WITH SUNDERLAND MANAGER TOM HEMY.

Middlesbroghu vs Tottenham Hotspur

west brom vs Liverpool

Wigan vs Sunderland

Chelsea vs Arsenal

Newcastle vs Everton

Portsmouth vs Manchester City

West ham vs Fulham

Stoke vs Aston villa

Bolton wanderers vs Hull city

Manchester united vs Blackburn

Interview with Tom Hemy:

Mr Hemy, what are you expecting from the season ahead and your teams first game against Wigan?

Tonight I really want and indeed think that we should get the three points, it would be a good start and it would be a result that we can build upon. Wigan have two very good players in on loan from Manchester United but we have permanent signings in, personally I don't like loans as you can build your whole squad around a player who is in on loan and the you need to do all that hard work again when he goes back to his permanent club.

Guest 1CapWonder

QPR Manager Finally Talks To Press After Impressive 4-2 Win

New QPR boss Elliot Sutcliffe had his first press conference today at Molineux after an impressive 4-2 victory for his side away from home. New loan signing James Vaughan was on hand to score on his debut. Lee Cook also scored two stunners, the first of which might be in the mix for goal of the season, come the end of it. But today, Sutcliffe spoke only on the game, and his new squad, to which he insists no more permanent signings will be added.

So what did you make of todays game Elliot?

Today, I was delighted with the display. To come to Wolves as the underdogs and score 4 away from home is incredible. They are favourites for promotion, and their manager Adam Selby is highly respected in this country. I am proud with the performance, with special mention going to Lee Cook for his frighteningly good display on the left.

And can you tell us about your past transfers and what we can expect?

Well we have a big squad at the moment, but 3 players are expected to depart this week, with no hard feelings. We have brought in Maciej, Jurgen and Bryan, all of which are expected to feature heavily this year. On loan we have also made 2 good signings which we feel will benefit our team tremendously, and I can confirm we are in talks with Milan about bringing Marco Rossi here on loan soon. He will hopefully then be our final signing for a while, unless something dramatic happens. Our squad is settled, and capable of challenging up at the top around and about the playoffs come the end of the season.

A closer look now at Sutcliffe's 3 signings, plus 2 loans aswell as a potential 3rd.

RYBUS, Maciej - £3.3M & Matteo ALBERTI

rybus3_d.jpg

GJASULA, Jürgen - £3.6M

Gjasula_nenshkruan_kontrate_trevjecare_me_Baselin.jpg

HUGHES, Bryan - 2.5m

0,,10338~3734385,00.jpg

And on loan, Sutcliffe has signed:

James Vaughan

172982.jpg

and Fatih Serkan Kurtulus

serkan_kurtulus.jpg

and potentially...

Marco Rossi

7739.jpg

SM News wishes Sutcliffe the up most success in his season, QPR are certainly one to watch.

BD4BC815-CFE2-093A-359C88ACFA601574.jpg

13_front_small.gif174_1198865982.gif11_front_small.gif

Villarreal Have Fantastic Start To The Season

The new Spanish season kicked off today as Villarreal travelled to Coliseum Alfonso Pérez to take on Getafe in what should have been a hard start to the new season and on 20:000 the game kicked off. There were no surprises in the Villarreal starting line up as new signing Fernando Gago came into the starting line up which proved to be a very good tactical move for Villarreal. As it resulted in a 6-1 win for the away team after the game Thomas Ince said "Today was the best start to the season we could have wished for we totally dominate the opposition and i wouldn’t of been surprised if we would of scored more."

As the game kicked off when the referees watch ticked onto 20:00 Villarreal went straight onto the attack and the scoring was opened inside the 1st minute when Giuseppe Rossi slotted the ball home into the corner from 10 yards out which set the tone for game.

The lead was doubled on the 23rd minute when Rossi got his and Villarreal’s second goal off the game after some confusion in the defence he calmly finished putting the ball between the keepers legs Villarreal’s fans were delighted with the start to the season and the "Villarreal" chants were soon ringing around the ground."

Getafe pulled when back on the 36th minute when Uche neatly chested the ball down and slammed the ball into the back of the net leaving the keeper no chance atoll of stopping this wonderful goal but this was the only positive Getafe could take out of the game as after this it was the Villarreal show.

Three minutes later the two goal lead was regained after a neat and tidy through ball by Villarreal captain Senna Turkish international Nihat latched onto the ball and coolly chipped the ball over the keeper which was a delightful end to such a good move.

The score remained 3-1 to the 53rd when Villarreal scored again and the dominance of the match continued when Nihat headed in a Gago cross from the left hand side which rattled in off the crossbar. At this moment of the game the Getafe players looked down and the game seemed certainly over at 4-1.

On the 60th minute Villarreal made a triple substitution Franco Fernandez and Venta on for Lopez Cani and Ibagaza and it was one of the substitutes who made it 5-1 just 3 minutes later when Guile Franco capitalized onto a mistake to round the keeper and increase Villarreal’s lead and the Getafe fans as soon as they seen the ball hit the net were emptying the stadium.

And the lead was further stretched on the 74th minute when Guile Franco scored his second goal inside 14 minutes off being on the pitch when he blasted the ball into the top corner after receiving it on the edge of the area form Gago.

After the game a leading supporter said "We could not of wished for a better start to our league campaign we were impressed with how the team was set out and how clinical they were in front of goal and we wish to express our satisfaction to Thomas Ince with the way the team played.

1129_1218890287.jpg2942_1219483222.jpg8773_1209755861.jpg

All three got doubles as they gained from some slack defending by Getafe

54_1197121760.gif

Norwich City Update !

60_1201910859.gif54_1197121760.gif

Plymouth 0-2 Norwich City

Chris Killen and New Boy Andres Oper both scored in Norwich's 2-0 away triumph tonight in the Coca Cola Championship.

Norwich's 2-0 win over Plymouth leaves them 4th in the League. Norwich are currently in talks with Tom Goodson's Roma over a few possible transfers.

Next Game:

Norwich City - St Mirren [Friendly]

pachuca_logo.jpg

"Blas Strikes Twice, But Pachuca Lose"

Pachuca faced off against Tecod de la UAG tonight in front of a full house 32,996 fans. After three minutes, the crowd erupted when Blas Perez received a beautiful corner kick from Stjepan Tomas and headed it past the motionless goalie. Fredy Bareiro notched the equalizer at the 8 minute mark with a horrible shot that fooled Miguel Calero, the Pachuca keeper. The Tomas to Perez combo struck again for Pachuca at the 15 minute mark putting them up 2-1. Once again, Fredy Bareiro struck the equalizer for Tecos, bringing the score to 2-2 early in the second half. Fredy Bareiro put Tecos up 3-2 at the 63 minute mark when he struck net again for the hat trick. Pachuca could not get anything going offensively in the second half and took the loss 3-2.

We caught up with Pachuca's manager after the match, and he seemed unhappy with the team's performance. "We played terrible in the back. Tomas played good offensivley with two assists, but he also had two miscues that led to goals for Bareiro. The single bright spot was Blas Perez, his two goals were beautiful. It came down to having 13 shots on target with only 2 goals. Wer didn't convert, so we lost. Simple."

A quick match report.

1237_1200053037.gif

Vitória fly past helpless Atletico Paranaense

Vitória played Ateltico Paranaense today at the Arena de Baixada,The game was a 3-1 win to Vitória.

1237_1200053037.gif3 - 1287_1192930076.gif

A.NETINHO 21

P.ANDRE SILVA 24

S.RICARDINHO 53

R.VALMIR 66

Vitoria are currently linked with Everton for a Steven Pienaar to move to Vitoria.it will be a massive move for Vitoria as Pienaar is a wonderful and versatile LM.