Park Ji Sung: 89/90/91/92?

Park Ji Sung: 89/90/91/92?  

1. 1.

Re: Park Ji Sung: 89/90/91/92?

Technically very poor? Not the Park I've been seeing. He really fits into the United team. He has skill' date=' a good pass, a good cross, etc.[/quote']

Have to agree... Technically very poor players don't get into the united first team.

Park has played like a 91 rated played imo, but he'l probably only rise to 90 this time. He is of a simlar standard to Benayoun who should also make 90.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Park Ji Sung: 89/90/91/92? He's joking mate

Benayoun and Park are very a like. They are both unrated for their teams and tbh they are very similar. Park is better in hold up play and he has a bit more flair and enthusiasm where as Benayoun has the edge on shots. Other than these they are very similar

I think Park deserves 91 but SM wont give it to him right away :(

Glad we agree for once ben :P:)

All Utd players are over-rated.

Imho he is a poor player' date=' works hard but he is poor.

89[/quote']

Yes they are only the reigning English & European champions - every player is poor. If anything some of Uniteds players are underrated, especially in midfield (Carrick especially)

Park works his socks off, very rarely has a bad game and always looks a threat. 90 for me.

The comparisons with Benayoun are spot on actually.

park regulary pics up a spot in the united team whether it be from the bench or a start...on the wing he has competition from no less than the best player in the world ... an absolute legend in ryan giggs and a very hot prospect in nani...he is a member of a side which are not only reigning european champions but favorites to win it this season along with already having 3 peices of silverwear under thier belt they are top of the EPL, the best domestic league in the world...now if your telling me a technically POOR player can start for this side??? id just like to know how good you critics are technically

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Park Ji Sung

park is better then so many 92's, robben for example!!just look at the stats

kuyt is also much poorer then him and everyone is saying he should get a rise

the only players that are better then him are nani ronaldo ribery and chris eagels

i challenge you to show me one more

park is better then so many 92's' date=' robben for example!!just look at the stats

kuyt is also much poorer then him and everyone is saying he should get a rise

the only players that are better then him are nani ronaldo ribery and chris eagels

i challenge you to show me one more[/quote']

Haha LOL :D

Well, at least I'm hoping this is a joke...

Guest Park Ji Sung

Haha LOL :D

Well' date=' at least I'm hoping this is a joke...[/quote']

This is a major insult. I digress. Park is immensely important to Manchester United Football Club MU.FC>. He won the champions league for them. Do not misunderestimate him.

This is a major insult. I digress. Park is immensely important to Manchester United Football Club MU.FC>. He won the champions league for them. Do not misunderestimate him.

'Misunderestimate' aint a word, unless you're George Bush of course :D

I'm not saying he's a bad player and deserves a rise to 91 now and maybe higher at the end of the season BUT better than Robben? The only wingers better are Nani (Michael Jackson should stick to the dancing because he's bad at football), Ronaldo (fair do's, even if he can't be bothered), Ribery (again fair enough) and Chris Eagles!? Chris Eagles!? Sweet Jesus!

I still think you're joking (this seems to reference too many past posts, too many other things) but if you are not, Park deserves a rise but is defeinitely not one of the best in the world.

Guest Park Ji Sung

No' date=' because he isn't South American :D[/quote']

Yeah, well the jokes on you, he's from SOUTH Korea, which, unless i'm very much mistaken, is just below mexico.

Tbh' date=' I think he is 91 standard. But he probably won't get it straight away. 90 this time, 91 the next if he keeps up these performances.[/quote']

do you think 91 is his limit or do you think he could ever reach greater then this, i think he could hit 92 some day

Yeah, well the jokes on you, he's from SOUTH Korea, which, unless i'm very much mistaken, is just below mexico.

^ ermm... hmmm nah I think the joke is on you to be honest... no offence, but who in their right mind could think that South Korea is below mexico???

Anyway.. Park.. 91 for me, but you know what SM are like.. stingy.. he won't get it. He will deffo get 90, 'cause it's an insult if he does'nt.

Yeah' date=' well the jokes on you, he's from SOUTH Korea, which, unless i'm very much mistaken, is just below mexico.

[b']^[/b] ermm... hmmm nah I think the joke is on you to be honest... no offence, but who in their right mind could think that South Korea is below mexico???

Anyway.. Park.. 91 for me, but you know what SM are like.. stingy.. he won't get it. He will deffo get 90, 'cause it's an insult if he does'nt.

He's joking mate :)

Guest Park Ji Sung

Another outstanding performance by Park last night, almost won the game with a very powerful shot, and was by far the greatest player of all time last night.