Manchester United Chucking The Title Away?

Synyster

Re: Manchester United Chucking The Title Away?

Enough with the lame excuses mate :P

We lost the game, Fulham were by far the better side in the first half but we were defo the better side in the second half. We just missed the finishing touch and Mark Schwarzer had a brilliant game in goal as well. :(

P.S. No one make any nasty comment, i just ain't in the mood for that....:mad:

gonna be hard next game

without scholes' date=' vidic and rooney

and berba off form

but if we win next game we will be favourites again[/quote']

Your still favourites played the same and 4pts clear ,still in your hands ,we have to go to Craven cottage as well .

Said on another thread anthing can happen on both sides yet ,If we dont get 3pts tommorrow then these two results ( if Chelsea lose ) will not make a big impact than what it will if we win .

Nope Uniteds still to lose but its getting more pressurised for them if we win.

Also why i said on the other thread no one can forsee results and what may happen with players injuries etc .

Forgot to mention about the damage that can happen as well if enough of your players get Red cards and miss these important games .

Thank you Man Utd for reminding me of my forgetfulness,keep up the good work;):)

Chelsea loose 1-0 to Spurs. :)

It's made me feel a lot better......just hope Liverpool mess up Villa. :P

Yep and we have them to play last game ,already beaten us twice :eek:

Robbie keane waiting to teach Rafa a lesson:eek::D

Like Bob said about another thread i made about European games ,

Its Uniteds to lose still so for the rest of us dont get carried away and

"Count our chickens before their hatched " :P:D:)

Are Man. U chucking it away? Did Liverpool 'chuck it away' earlier in the season? Isn't that what everyone said? Or are they now back in the race? That's football. Swings and roundabouts and all that. Who'd be suprised if Villa beat Liverpool tomorrow? It's definetly possible, even given the two teams respective form of late. Isn't this why we love football? I really hope it goes to the final day of the season still undecided.

Are Man. U chucking it away? Did Liverpool 'chuck it away' earlier in the season? Isn't that what everyone said? Or are they now back in the race? That's football. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Liverpool chucking the title away early im the season.....i don't think so. It was to early in the season at that point of time for anyone to say that they were chucking the title away. But i do agree with you on the point that anything can happen. As you said' date=' this is football and things don't always go the way you think they will. ;)

Who'd be suprised if Villa beat Liverpool tomorrow? It's definetly possible, even given the two teams respective form of late. Isn't this why we love football? I really hope it goes to the final day of the season still undecided.

Well, personally i would be a bit surprised if Villa did manage to beat Liverpool and that to at Anfield. Villa are not playing great football atm and Liverpool are in the form of their lives. But than again this is football that maybe, just maybe Villa might shock us (i hope they do :P). :)

Are Man. U chucking it away? Did Liverpool 'chuck it away' earlier in the season? Isn't that what everyone said? Or are they now back in the race? That's football. Swings and roundabouts and all that. Who'd be suprised if Villa beat Liverpool tomorrow? It's definetly possible' date=' even given the two teams respective form of late. Isn't this why we love football? I really hope it goes to the final day of the season still undecided.[/quote']

what i said :)

guess people dont believe supporters of the scum :rolleyes::P

Like I said in the Man U V Liverpool thread...

Liverpool were not only going to go to Old Trafford to beat them for the moral boost of getting the double on Man U.

I said.. They are going to totally out-class Man U and knock them for 6 so much that they will crumble and drop more points.

If Liverpool win tomorrow then it is 1 point...

The run-in will be so exciting.

ofcourse I agree Villa shouldn't beat Liverpool at Anfield on recent form, but who know's how Liverpool will react, suddenly under pressure again? I reckon the pressure is greater the more you have at stake. Agreed? Suddenly Liverpool are back in the race - the onus is on them to win a game we are all apparently expecting them to win. I suppose one thing to their advantage is the way Villa play - I can't see them sitting back and defending and we all know Liverpool can kill anybody on the counter-attack. But, even so, didn't most of us, hand-on-heart, expect Man U to go to Fulham and bounce back? Even maybe hand out a pasting? Or at the least grind something out? What is it they say? "It's a funny old game" eh?

Its true Villa are a good team, and have top players.

But nobody can stand up against Torres + Gerrard and win.

Have you seen how amazing they are together... Torres is so explosive and made a fool of the best defence in the world at the moment.

My prediction is that Liverpool will make short work of them and win it early. then run through some training routines with the Villa players to help them prepare for Man U next week.

If Liverpool win all the rest of their games this season, we've got a fabulous chance of winning the league. Utd still have the likes of Villa, Everton, Spurs, City and Arsenal, so I think there is a high possibility of them slipping up in 2 games.

Liverpool still have Villa, Arsenal and Spurs so we can't take anything for granted either.

This season has been a case of people saying things at the wrong time. Of course Rafa rant, was followed by bad form for Liverpool, and it seems Rooney's 'hatred' statement hasn't helped the form of his club too much.

I think it'll go down to the wire this year, and the winner will be the club who don't go all out for the CL. Liverpool have form on their side and evrything goin well, but ontheotherhand, United have the points on the board. It'll be close I'm sure, and may even go to the last day of the season.

If Rafa gets his tactics right you we have a very strong chance. But United are still definitely favorites.

For me Liverpool are still too inconsistent to win the league - Man U would have to continue playing like chumps for that to happen. Seriously, Liverpool have shown they can be the best and beat the best, but they've also shown they can't beat some of the worst and I still think that stands. No offence to all you Liverpool fans - reckon you're only gonna get better, but maybe another years wait eh?

I dont believe Liverpool will have to sacrifice the CL to win the league.

Liverpools squad has been rotated as much as ever this season and Gerrard and Torres have both had long spells where they havnt played meaning they are pretty fresh still. Kuyt will not stop running no matter how tired he is, and Alonso doesnt have to move during a match to dictate the game.

Meaning Liverpool with the motivation of the pot of gold at the end can go all out from the off and destroy teams like they have the past 2 games and kill teams off. Then once the goals are there Liverpool are the best at keeping the result.

I know it is easy to say that.. however all the motivation is there, Man U are rocking and with Sammy Lee roaring at them in the dressing room Liverpool have all the equipment to do it every game.

I dont believe Liverpool will have to sacrifice the CL to win the league.

Liverpools squad has been rotated as much as ever this season and Gerrard and Torres have both had long spells where they havnt played meaning they are pretty fresh still. Kuyt will not stop running no matter how tired he is' date=' and Alonso doesnt have to move during a match to dictate the game.

Meaning Liverpool with the motivation of the pot of gold at the end can go all out from the off and destroy teams like they have the past 2 games and kill teams off. Then once the goals are there Liverpool are the best at keeping the result.

I know it is easy to say that.. however all the motivation is there, Man U are rocking and with Sammy Lee roaring at them in the dressing room Liverpool have all the equipment to do it every game.[/quote']

i didn't know it is sammy lee who does the roaring :eek: I hope the euoprean liverpool comes up against villa, not the old pool that has the depend on an 89th minute goal to win the game. I can't take anymore heart attacks this seasono B)

Fulham 2-0 Manchester United...

Two consecutive losses for United. Since the 4-1 trashing they deserved, they won't win the title.

Why?

Even West Brom beleive they can smash Manchester United 5-0

haha. and Fergie thinks united can win the league...*cough* *cough*