Manchester United Chucking The Title Away?

Synyster

Re: Manchester United Chucking The Title Away?

synester you werent like this when manu lost twice ;)

if i swore i would have had an infraction but mabye i might have not.

great game of footballl apart from my sky going funny (trying to sort it out) was a great match.

welback was unlucky.

I didnt go bumming fulham i was like ha your cracking and were gonna win and i still feel were gonna win the league.

man i called that all the way, knew Villa could not hold a lead even if they had 20 players on the pitch.

They are far too dumb as a team.

However the race if not over and i think everyone expected this to be a win for Man u after how easy Liverpool walked through them

man i called that all the way' date=' knew Villa could not hold a lead even if they had 20 players on the pitch.

They are far too dumb as a team.

However the race if not over and i think everyone expected this to be a win for Man u after how easy Liverpool walked through them[/quote']

I really would not agree with you there mate. United played really well in the last 15 odd minutes. Plus Villa defended resolutely throughout the ame and really took the game to us. They cauht us quite a few times om the break and put their heart and sould into the game. I do feel a bit bad for them.

No defense in the world would have been able to stop those two goals from going in (Ronaldo's second and Macheda's). Macheda's goal was breath-taking. I went absolutely bonkers when he scored. :D

Common you Devils !!!!! :D

I don't understand why Man Utd fans are getting so excited over beating Villa :confused:. Villa are (or should be) a routine win. They're in awful form (we beat them 5-0 last week...) and they played awful against you. The fact Man Utd left it that late isn't something to be cheering over, it's rather worrying.

You're acting like you've won the league when tbh Villa (on the form they are in atm) are one of the easier game. You're still only 1 point above Liverpool with a tricky run in. And if Man Utd play like that on another day they'll get beaten.

Remeber, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings.

Yeah i know, the goals were peices of genius and were unstopable if your the keeper.

However it is the little things the Villa players didnt do to seal the game, they played too open and were giving the ball away too easy instead of keeping it.

credit to Machena (if thats correct) i thought he looked sharp when he came on and he took the goal very well.

Final note.... How Andy Gray said the goals had come from 2 completely different style of players.... From where i was sitting it looked like Ronaldos twin brother.

Wow i like the fact that so many United fans have come on where were you a couple of weeks back apart from Ken who we cant get rid of ;)

its always like that mate :), they vanish during certain times (aka lose) :P

Thing is though that goal today for them was more than 3 points, after the spell they had this will boost them all back up

BUT at least they will carry on posting again :)

I don't understand why Man Utd fans are getting so excited over beating Villa :confused:. Villa are (or should be) a routine win. They're in awful form (we beat them 5-0 last week...) and they played awful against you. The fact Man Utd left it that late isn't something to be cheering over' date=' it's rather worrying.

You're acting like you've won the league when tbh Villa (on the form they are in atm) are one of the easier game. You're still only 1 point above Liverpool with a tricky run in. And if Man Utd play like that on another day they'll get beaten.

Remeber, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings.[/quote']

I think Neller has explained that its more than beating Villa. It's more the morale boost it will give us.

I don't understand why Man Utd fans are getting so excited over beating Villa :confused:. Villa are (or should be) a routine win. They're in awful form (we beat them 5-0 last week...) and they played awful against you. The fact Man Utd left it that late isn't something to be cheering over' date=' it's rather worrying.

Ben, we have had two bad results, Villa came and possibly could have made it three.... reading Liverpool forums yesterday, they got really giddy over beating Fulham, so I don't see where your arguement is coming from mate. Your lot were acting like they won the league this time yesterday, so have a little re-think before you moan about United;)

Ben' date=' we have had two bad results, Villa came and possibly could have made it three.... reading Liverpool forums yesterday, they got really giddy over beating Fulham, so I don't see where your arguement is coming from mate. Your lot were acting like they won the league this time yesterday, so have a little re-think before you moan about United;)[/quote']

i agree + we have a game in hand too, if we win that lets c wot they say ;)

I don't understand why Man Utd fans are getting so excited over beating Villa :confused:. Villa are (or should be) a routine win.

We didnt play well' date=' had a weakened team and came from behind to win it in the last few minutes, what is there not to be happy about :confused:

They're in awful form (we beat them 5-0 last week...) and they played awful against you. The fact Man Utd left it that late isn't something to be cheering over, it's rather worrying.

I see, because Man United are on such a fantastic run of performances stringing together a few wins before this game... Oh wait thats right, we lost our 2 previous games :eek:

In football their is no such thing as an easy win' date=' Fulham yesterday for Liverpool should have been an easy win taking their recent form into account but it wasnt.
Remeber, it's not over 'til the fat lady sings.
I for one have not said its over, in fact i have said this is one of the most exciting title run ins EVER.

im glad im not the only who hates macheda

he seems like an arrogant so so as well...

As I said on the other thread, how is he arrogant :confused: He scores an awesome goal on his debut and wants to celebrate with his family... he kisses the camera, so did Gerrard a few weeks ago, that makes him an arrogant fool as well then surely? ;)

As I said on the other thread' date=' how is he arrogant :confused: He scores an awesome goal on his debut and wants to celebrate with his family... he kisses the camera, so did Gerrard a few weeks ago, that makes him an arrogant fool as well then surely? ;)[/quote']

it wasnt that its the way he acted before the goal as well as when he scored the goal.

his very very arrogant IMO

Villa playing awful against us ??? where did that come from. Mate, villa had a really good game. They really took the game to us, caught us on the break and defended resolutely. Both the goals they scored were quality. ;)

And the reason as to why we united fans are sooooooo happy is because we just picked up a vital three points in a game in which we were about to lose thus giving away the lead to you guys. :D

As long as Macheda is there we have nothin to fear !!! :P

Common United !!! :D

P.S. We lost our last two game before this one as well. ;)

As I said on the other thread' date=' how is he arrogant :confused: He scores an awesome goal on his debut and wants to celebrate with his family... he kisses the camera, so did Gerrard a few weeks ago, that makes him an arrogant fool as well then surely? ;)[/quote']

I agree, i didnt see the posts earlyer but im sure they was havin a go at utd fans saying oh ur gna lose 2-1 blah blah typical scums i guess... it's football and the goal he scored was great and hes only 17, i mean wot wud a 17 yr old do if he scored for the best team in the world lol.