Sign in to follow this  
Devzyz

top teams??

it's impossible to get a top tem as in the liverpools, arsenals, manchester united's... or madrid , barcelona, milan in the world champs. i wanted to purchase a custon or stadard game world to aquire one of these teams but iv only got a laser card and sm dont accept them any body any ideas on how else to get a top team??

Re: top teams??

get a fast internet connection and a big bag of luck that so you get a big team cos i never have:mad:

the new layout for looking for a team to add is making it worse as you have to type in the name of the team.....

o god tell me about it' date=' i spent ages working out how to join gold 56 and by the time i had found it(which involved scrolling down:rolleyes:stupid me) all the good teams had gone[/quote']

there any way of buying a gold membership with a laser card it all i have like....

laser card??? never heard of it so i dont think so' date=' you need to invest in visa methinks[/quote']

Its not a laser, its a little light bulb that blinks ;)

Sorry, couldnt resist.

A Laser Card is an Irish debit card, it cannot be used outside of Ireland. Best thing to do is go to your local Halifax branch, and open an account with them. They are the only bank in Ireland to issue a VISA Electron card, which you can use.