Whos going to win the prem?

Foster_LFC

Whos going to win the prem?  

1. 1.

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool

Well bit of a shocker today Man u and Chelsea losing the premiership is now certainly very open. Will it be Liverpool's season, another premiership title for Man u or will Chelsea win it again. Liverpool are certainly on form scoring 8 goals in the past 2 games and conceding only 1 will they give Liverpool the last major cup they need. Man united slipped up against Liverpool and Fulham and 3 players being sent of in 2 games but United still have a game in hand and rarely lose, will they equal Liverpool's record of league titles or will they have to wait another season. Chelsea were not as good as they can be under the hands of Scolari but now they have new hope in Guus Hiddink, Chelsea only losing once in the premiership under the hands of Guus Hiddink will they win another premiership title?

Re: Whos going to win the prem?

even though united lost today i still think they will win the premiership, liverpool had one of these spells were they aint at there best and loose, now its man utds turn....united will bounce back and win it by 4 points with liverpool in second and chelsea third

:)

Gotta agree woth Conor. Man U have had a shocking couple of results - by anyone standards but especially by theirs - but I still think they will do it. For me Liverpool are too inconsistent and will only win if Man U continue to slip up. That's not impossible, clearly (it's happened before) but the point is it's still in Man U's hands, and they gotta hell of a lot of experience, no?

I hate United, but I hate Liverpool even more..

I don't think Chelsea will win it anymore, we wasted our chance by losing to Spurs.. so I think that its between Liverpool and United.. but I think Man Utd do have enough to still win it!

I hate United' date=' but I hate Liverpool even more..

I don't think Chelsea will win it anymore, we wasted our chance by losing to Spurs.. so I think that its between Liverpool and United.. but I think Man Utd do have enough to still win it![/quote']

Omg, you are crazy!!

Liverpool are like doing great at the moment,

and they will win both the Prem and the Champions League

Man Utd are going to trip up in their game in hand...

And Liverpool will win :)

Omg' date=' you are crazy!!

And Liverpool will win :)[/quote']

You cant say hes crazy its his opinion...

Omg' date=' you are crazy!!

And Liverpool will win :)[/quote']

Where in any of my opinion was there a crazy statement? you fool (:o)!

I said its between Liverpool and Man Utd? lmao!

I hate United' date=' but I hate Liverpool even more..

I don't think Chelsea will win it anymore, we wasted our chance by losing to Spurs.. so I think that its between Liverpool and United.. but I think Man Utd do have enough to still win it![/quote']

I think your crazy too...

How can ANYONE hate Liverpool more than the scum? Thats not a supporter of either, I mean.

Its United's to throw away and they wont do that easily.

It is still in United's hands and 4points is a big gap but we have still made it a lot more interesting. To have any chance we need tom win all of our games which is a possibility, but cant see 2games where United are gunna drop points. Im hopeful more than expectant, but funny things can happen. I really wish we didnt have this international break now, we have all the momentum and this is the worst thing that could have happened breaks it all up and gives United time to regroup. I just wish more teams had the attitude against United that Fulham had and wernt beaten before they start!

Liverpool are definately the team to beat at the moment no one can argue that with their current form- the stupid international duty falls at the wrong time.

Liverpool have the follwong:

Fulham (a)

Blackburn (h)

Arsenal (h)

Hull (a)

Newcastle (h)

West Ham (a)

West Brom (a)

Tottenham (h)

To be honest only Arsenal could drop points.

Who does Manchester United have for the rest of the season