What formation do you use?

d_aan

I know, it normally depends on what players you have, what league you are in, what level of opposition you have etc. I just want to find out what formations you guys find successful and what match instructions are used. I know genreally with 3-5-2 it works like a treat most time, but i'm not sure what other formations are successful.

So what formation/s do you play when you have a fully fit side?

Re: What formation do you use?

i mostly use the same for all my teams

if the opponent is higher than me in the table i play 442 defensive with counter attack and target man, with the 2 widemen and the 2 full backs making forward runs

if the opponent is lower than me in the table i use 352 again with defensive and use target man with the RM and LM makng forward runs

i have found that selecting the lower rated player out of the 2 upfront and using him as target man gives me more goals

Re: What formation do you use?

I mostly use 3-5-2 but I find that 4-2-3-1 also works very well' date=' I just make sure I hate a big strong defence and use the arrows points across diagnally so the wingers support the 1 man up front.[/quote']

What settings do you put and how successful is it normally, I might give that a go in a friendly because thats roughly how liverpool play in real life and i'm liverpool with about 90% of their team, with Alonso and Masherano holding, Riera on the left, Kuyt on the right and Gerrard at AM with Torres upfront.