Ezequiel Garay

peter-27

Re: Ezequiel Garay

hes likely to become real madrid starting cb maybe next year or the year after. real madrid are bringing him back at the end of the season weather or not he starts regulary for them is a different matter. he could become one of the best cb in the world in the coming years but for now dont expect much from him he probaly wont rise much in the near future.

Phew... Worth holding onto then? Will he start ahead of Cannavaro next season?

he should do - esp if they are serious about contending for the next 10 years in europe and la liga and i wouldnt be shocked if cannavaro goes back to italy this summer

Guest Toggs

Ezequiel GARAY - Racing Santander

Season Stats

Starts - 18 out of a possible 28.

Subs - 0

Season Minutes - 1565 (2nd most minuted defender behind Ivan Marcano)

Goals - 1

Yellows/Reds - 3/1

Overall, those stats, playing for a mid-tabled Spanish side would warrant a 90 rating, although, ive seen him play a few times and he is solid at the back and one of the best CB's ive seen out of the Prem, hence being why i rate him so highly.

He is on loan from Santander from Real Madrid for the remainder of the season, and i doubt that being extended in the summer as for one, he would make the cut at Real Madrid already, and he can learn from Cannavaro/Salgado. And i feel he would of wanted more minutes at Santander.

I think Soccermanager will be harsh and drop him too a 90, which will be a shame as Garay is a future 92+ for definite, but basing on his future playing time, he could easily be a 94.

Season Stats

Subs - 0

Goals - 1

Yellows/Reds - 3/1

Overall' date=' those stats, playing for a mid-tabled Spanish side would warrant a 90 rating, although, ive seen him play a few times and he is solid at the back and one of the best CB's ive seen out of the Prem, hence being why i rate him so highly.

He is on loan from Santander from Real Madrid for the remainder of the season, and i doubt that being extended in the summer as for one, he would make the cut at Real Madrid already, and he can learn from Cannavaro/Salgado. And i feel he would of wanted more minutes at Santander.

I think Soccermanager will be harsh and drop him too a 90, which will be a shame as Garay is a future 92+ for definite, but basing on his future playing time, he could easily be a 94.[/quote']

He won't drop. The games he missed were due to injury, and now that he is back there's no reason for him to decrease since he'll start all Racing games untill the spanish changes.

Guest Toggs

He won't drop. The games he missed were due to injury' date=' and now that he is back there's no reason for him to decrease since he'll start all Racing games untill the spanish changes.[/quote']

Ibisevic will miss the rest of the season through injury, yet you expect him too keep his 88 rating when the Bundesliga starts next season? :confused:

Ibisevic will miss the rest of the season through injury' date=' yet you expect him too keep his 88 rating when the Bundesliga starts next season? :confused:[/quote']

Yeah i expect him to keep his rating if he gets back from injury and shows good perfomance in a few games by then.

Let me ask you a question now, how many games did Van Nisterlrooy missed and how many rating points did he dropped in the last rating changes? Even now people say that it's arguable that he'll drop a point, and you're trying to tell me that Garay will drop to 90 because of missing a few games due to injury, when he returned for some time now and is back playing the same football he did before ?

cannavaro to go 2 milan probly as its becoming an old folks home:D! except pato' date=' darmian, strasser, cardaccio n viduez![/quote']

And Felipe Mattioni.

Season Stats

Subs - 0

Goals - 1

Yellows/Reds - 3/1

Overall' date=' those stats, playing for a mid-tabled Spanish side would warrant a 90 rating, although, ive seen him play a few times and he is solid at the back and one of the best CB's ive seen out of the Prem, hence being why i rate him so highly.

I think Soccermanager will be harsh and drop him too a 90, which will be a shame as Garay is a future 92+ for definite, but basing on his future playing time, he could easily be a 94.[/quote']

When you're 91, you can't chose a rating based solely on stats. And he won't drop because of the club he's at (for anyone that thinks otherwise); he got his 91 at Racing so there's no reason to lose it. He missed part of the season through injury, but he's back now and has been outstanding. Racing's defensive record is pretty decent too.

He was loaned to Racing as part of the deal that saw him joined Real in the first place, although the regular game time might be some of it. But I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him break into the RM team next season.

Garay 90 ?! For what ? He's a solid 91 and the only thing that keeps him from increasing is that he doesn't play for a better team.. yet.

garay is a great defense, on the future, yes, but this season, he is injuried and now isnt on the "Match day squad" of Racing Santander, and deserves to have 90 now.

I would not be surprised if he is on "Match day squad" on RealMadrid

garay is a great defense' date=' on the future, yes, but this season, he is injuried and now isnt on the "Match day squad" of Racing Santander, and deserves to have 90 now.

I would not be surprised if he is on "Match day squad" on RealMadrid[/quote']

That's nonsense! I saw him play against Valencia last sunday and also in there 5-0 win against Numancia the other week. His back from injury for a long time now, so you better check the things you say and stop misleading people on the forum.

That's nonsense! I saw him play against Valencia last sunday and also in there 5-0 win against Numancia the other week. His back from injury for a long time now' date=' so you better check the things you say and stop misleading people on the forum.[/quote']

what do you say? jajaajaj. I'm from spain, a fan of RealMadrid, and i like garay, and I saw the matchs of garay.

First, against Valencia, the possession of the ball was 58% for Valencia, all the second part. 0-1 was little, if the match ends 0-3, are ok, but Valencia isn't in the best form.

And Numancia, more of the same, very low form and is a serious candidate to decline.

I do not agree that calling into question, something I that see, because I understand much of football, because if I don't understand something, I don't say anything.

Listen this: You better be quiet and appear stupid, that talk and prove it.

Sorry for my bad english