Campbell

Fernando Gago  

1. 1.

• Stay at 91
    • increase to 92
    • increase to 93

Guest Football8

Re: Fernando Gago

What a joke for the people that say he'll increase. Never better than Carrick' date=' or even Mikel.[/quote']

Just because he increases doesn't mean his better, if his playing good that warrants a increase doesn't it ? His rating doesn't have to depend on the 2 you have said, who also may increase. B)

Just because he increases doesn't mean his better' date=' if his playing good that warrants a increase doesn't it ? His rating doesn't have to depend on the 2 you have said, who also may increase. B)[/quote']

Yes they might increase, Carrick for sure, Mikel probably not, but Gago is not of the same standard as either of them. He is only starting to play of a 91 rating now, and Real Madrid nor him have been able to put on any kind of performance in the champions League, which is the only way to rate a player and team against the other top leagues, teams, and players in Europe. Ultimately, Gago = 91.

What a joke for the people that say he'll increase. Never better than Carrick' date=' or even Mikel.[/quote']

different player as carrick, so it's unfair to compare.

He has played most of the games for real this season and has been capped for the national side. With many decent performances from him, i don't see why he won't rise :rolleyes:

he has played more than vdv and diarra(the 94 rated one) this season, and will go up imo while the other two will go down.

cheers

different player as carrick' date=' so it's unfair to compare.

He has played most of the games for real this season and has been capped for the national side. With many decent performances from him, i don't see why he won't rise :rolleyes:

he has played more than vdv and diarra(the 94 rated one) this season, and will go up imo while the other two will go down.

cheers[/quote']

many decent performances? how many real madrid games have you seen?

diarra has been injured for months, VDV isn't up to the quality that real madrid demand which goes for Gago too. The president which everyone thinks will take over has suggested that there are only about 6 players in the team atm that he wants to have at real madrid for the start of next season, and Diarra is one them.

I think because he is young, SM will rise him just for appearances as thats what tends to happen. Don't expect him to be the next Mascherano/Makelele though, at least not at Real Madrid (unless he stays for some reason and finds some form.)

different player as carrick' date=' so it's unfair to compare.

cheers[/quote']

Its not the amount of time ull be suprised VDV has more goals and assists than Sneijder but he could go down to 93... I dont think he will rise.. Diarra to rise not him i think...