Childhood Toys

Sky Blue Lee

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the plummer

Re: Childhood Toys

I loved Pokemon Red when i played them! And i also liked Pokemon Gold too :D I remember getting that game the day it came out and i was well chuffed lmao

lol a spent a whole day on it wonce (when a was younger) ..they were the days pml B)

Loved this thread. Was very popular too. Therefore' date=' I'm reviving it.

Anyone played Tetris? I found the old Game Boy and gave it a whirl. Still bloody fun! :D[/quote']

tetris was and still is boring but what about thomas the tank engine trains, i used to luv colecting them:D:D

Oh Pokemon red was the best:D

how do you get pikachu on a bus??----poke-im-on :D

and i remember bloodbowl, the team i liked best was a free one of the cover of white dwarf- they were the skaven rat men, those were the days, other good games workshop games i remember were talisman and chainsaw warrior, i also had a wooden hoop and a stick :D

A very old time favourite of mine I used to love playing with the Smurfs. They were justs o fun weren't they? lol. And who remembers the Gameboy that looked like a brick? Had fun with that threw it away a couple of years ago.

I had a game for the original Game Boy called Balloon Kid. I found it in the loft today and gave it a go. It's still challenging. :)

• 8 months later...

LEGO, Our teacher use to have this big box full of them and we got to play with them all day, I mainly built Ships

Gameboy Colour (Best Birthday Present I had at the time) with All the Pokemon Games, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros and about 20 other games.My Favourite Console had to be the Nintendo 64

I also Liked watching the Pokemon Series, "I wanna be the Very Best...........................................................To catch them is my......................................................POKEMON!" But Sadly the only Remaining actor from the begining is Pickachu....

My Younger Brother has a Tickle Me Elmo which I was going to see if it still works but seeing Shels Avatar i'd rather not. He loved the Teletubbies, He has the Dipsy doll and about 15 Videos of them.