OK, finally the new season has started. But hen i log on i find these messages:

"Your chairman has taken a dividend of £61,532,672 due to the large balance of the club."

I also look at my finances to find that i have got 600k!?

Does this mean that my chairman has taken 61 million from me, and i will never see it again!! If so it is rubbish. I am Houstem Dynamo, for the last 2 season i have had as little as 10 million to spend, but i though, it's ok because in season 1 i won the champianship, so i was in the SMFA CUp. I did well in that, as you can see getting alot of money, andso at the end of the season i had 60 million pounds waiting to spend (because of the transfer budget i could've spend any of it)

Until now i find i have less then before, 600k!! This is absolutely ridicules, what can i do with this? I have no players i can player exchange because my team is small enough as it is, so know i am stuck with the same team as season before.

I think there has been a major **** up here SM. I think i c what you are doing. Making sure that big clubs don't end up getting 200 million +. But i think you have got the numbers wrong. Leaving my stuck now this season

:(:(:(

Re: Gold champ 17?

Your chairman has taken a dividend of £64,669,730 due to the large balance of the club.

The same for everyone in GC17. I'm hoping it's a bug, although it prbably isn't. If it's a "New Improvement" :rolleyes: it's the worst I've ever seen. It'll totally kill any chance of cash deals in this GC. Think about it, who's gonna sell a star player for cash, knowing they are just going to lose that cash at the start of next season.

I advise everyone in GC17 to send a ticket, as if SM receive enough complaints we'll be given our money back.

Guest joe black

Hope it'sa bug,i dont have a team in G17 but i have teams in other Gold Setups that have a big balance,because the Transfer Market is stagnant

Ill bet good money its a NEW IMPROVEMENT to try and kick start the Transfer Market:rolleyes:

i had 300 million to spend in one of my setups and the Chairman took 207 million

That is mental Matt,it must be a mistake,The Chairman takes £61 mill and leaves you with 600k,that is out of order..big time

Guest joe black

Global Financial Crisis.

Maybe SM is more realistic than I thought. :confused:

lol,thats what i thought at first........maybe the Chairman invested the club money in a Icelandic bank or Northern Rock:D

What is going on?

It's the first day of a new season in GC17. I've logged in to find that the Chairman has taken a dividend of 40+ million pounds, leaving me with £2.9m. I understand that these measures are being introduced, essentially, to reduce squad sizes within game worlds but I'm one of the 'sensible' managers and have a squad of just 22 players. This is farcical.

This isn't a fit of petulance, I'm genuinely considering quitting this game. A lot of us have voiced our frustrations for a long time now, regarding the financial state of game worlds and bloated squad sizes, and now measures are being introduced that are as much a hindrance to sensible managers as anyone else. I'm genuinely gobsmacked.

I understand why they have done it and it think it was a good idea, however they have got all the numbers wrong, they shoulnd't be taking 99% of our money. Maybe 50% or a bit more. But saying that, shorly you can find better ways of stopping people getting to much money, decrease the amount of money gained at home games.

Personally i think that the maximum profit gained after every home and away game should be 200k. Then that will stop people getting too mush money, and no one will have any many that the already have taken away from them.