Higuain???

DannyAFC4Ever

There is so much hype about this player that I don't want to miss out on him but is it worth me signing him for 17 Million when I already have: Nasri,Gourcuff,Robben,Anelka,Kanoute and Huntelaar?

OR

Should I sign Chiellini for 21 Million because CB is my weakest in depth position beacuse I only have: Gallas.Chivu and Westermann.

I can only sign one of these.

WHO SHOULD I BUY?

Replies won't go unoticed;)

Re: Higuain???

Imo, your attack is strong enough, and if you have a weak CB, then take Chiellini, he is world class, and is easily a future 95 imo, this time round he will hit 93.

If you really want both, you could consider selling Kanoute to get Higuain (Who will hit 91 this time, and has an outside chance of a 92, although he wont be able to get in the Argentinian National team with Messi, Tevez, Aguero etc in front of him).

I was slightly leaning towars Chiellini too!

Oh and by the way I fogot to mention the players I have out on loan:Marin' date='Mata,Walcott and Lavezzi[/quote']

Definitely take Chiellini then, your attacking options are very good. If you could swap Lavezzi for Higuain, that would be good. ie Sell Lavezzi for cash, and then stump up for Higuain.

Guest Football8

There is so much hype about this player that I don't want to miss out on him but is it worth me signing him for 17 Million when I already have: Nasri' date='Gourcuff,Robben,Anelka,Kanoute and Huntelaar?

[b']OR[/b]

Should I sign Chiellini for 21 Million because CB is my weakest in depth position beacuse I only have: Gallas.Chivu and Westermann.

WHO SHOULD I BUY?

Anelka and Huntelaar could both rise, looking at your defense, I'd go with Chiellini who also might be rising. :)

There is so much hype about this player that I don't want to miss out on him but is it worth me signing him for 17 Million when I already have: Nasri' date='Gourcuff,Robben,Anelka,Kanoute and Huntelaar?

[b']OR[/b]

WHO SHOULD I BUY?

Since you can only afford one of them the choice is clear: Chiellini.

He'll hit 93 in a few time and he'll have a larger impact on your team since he'll start in your team whether you're playing 3 at the back or change your tactic and play 4 defenders, since he's CB/LB and can use him on the sides with Westermann.

Higuain would be a good buy too, but he won't start in your team anyway since you have Anelka and Kanoute( BTW don't swap him for Higuain, he's being great this season and will keep his 94 for a long time). Also Higuain faces some competition now since Huntelaar arrived and been scoring goals like crazy.

As someone suggested before should I swap Lavezzi+Cash for Higuain?

Definetly! Lavezzi has almost no chance of rising now at Napoli as they are really poor this season and from how things are standing they won't even play in Uefa cup next season, and he only scored 7 goals, far from the form he was last season. I didn't know you had him in your team, would've suggested the swap from the begining.

Good luck!

[b']OR[/b]

WHO SHOULD I BUY?

M8, you could also sell Gallas and buy Higuain with the cash. If u hva elittle in defence, i recommend going for Pique as he is 88 and should hoprfully go up to 90 in the spanish rating changes.