Dan Griffin's WC Challenge for all.

Re: Dan Griffin's WC Challenge for all.

how do u screenshot

Well basically.

go to the page were you view your last result you know like the match report. print screen that. so go to the match report page and then push the PrtSc button on your keyboard then paste it into paint then save the file' date=' if you have a photobucket account load it up from your comp into photobucket. then move your mouse over the image you just uploaded into photobucket then there should be some [image'] tags below the image when you hover your mouse over it copy it, come back into the forum bit were you post a new message and paste it into the box were you type. if this doesnt make sense i can quickly write a clearer tutorial for you

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Dan Griffin's WC Challenge for all. i would say its gotta be WC where the season is yet to strt wwhther Dan agree's is his choice

Well basically.

go to the page were you view your last result you know like the match report. print screen that. so go to the match report page and then push the PrtSc button on your keyboard then paste it into paint then save the file' date=' if you have a photobucket account load it up from your comp into photobucket. then move your mouse over the image you just uploaded into photobucket then there should be some [image'] tags below the image when you hover your mouse over it copy it, come back into the forum bit were you post a new message and paste it into the box were you type. if this doesnt make sense i can quickly write a clearer tutorial for you

kk keeping zenit sorry

Here is the current standings between us all

WCChallengeTableTemplate2.png

I Know Bradley is missed out i'll add him on the next set of fixtures.

i know im 5 points infront of you all but thats because i joined a setup before all you so im a few fixtures in front but it will all be added up at the end of your season, i will finish my season while you have 1-2 games left and then we will be on level terms for fixtures, but it will all be the same amount of games :)

Here is the current standings between us all

WCChallengeTableTemplate2.png

I Know Bradley is missed out i'll add him on the next set of fixtures.

i know im 5 points infront of you all but thats because i joined a setup before all you so im a few fixtures in front but it will all be added up at the end of your season' date=' i will finish my season while you have 1-2 games left and then we will be on level terms for fixtures, but it will all be the same amount of games :)[/color']

nice gotta win my first game

just would like to add you spelt me surname worng. can you please change it

ugh' date=' sounds fun, badly i am too late to enter :( or am i? if you have waiting list u may add me there:D lol[/quote']

Sod it, rules are there to be broken :P not really a rule though tbh, be good to have a manager like you in the challnege mate, i hear your a good one :)

name of team and setup required please :)

Sod it' date=' rules are there to be broken :P not really a rule though tbh, be good to have a manager like you in the challnege mate, i hear your a good one :)

name of team and setup required please :)[/quote']

FIORENTINA

World Championship 5277

and tyvm:D appriciated and honored