The Foreign Aldershot Challenge!

.RC

images-38.jpg

Welcome to the Foreign Aldershot Town Challenge!!

This challenge is basically to make Aldershot as Forieign as possible.

You need an Aldershot from an English Championship that is older than setup 3384.If you can't manage to get one i will keep the challenge open for a day so you have more of a chance of getting an Aldershot

You are allowed to keep any British players who are already in the squad.You are NOT allowed to buy any British player.You are only allowed to buy foreigners and anyone who brakes this rule will be kicked out of the challenge.

Scoring Syestem

League:

1 Win = 5 Points

1 Draw = 1 Point

1 Loss = Zilch

Win the League = 50 Points

Runner Up = 25 Points

Promoted by Playoff = 15 Points

Cup or Shield.

Win against:

Div 1 side = 5 Points

Div 2 side = 4 Points

Div 3 side = 3 Points

Div 4 side = 2 Points

Win Cup = 50 Points

Runner Up = 25 points

Question section

If anyone has any questions i will post them here with an answer.

I would be grateful if someone would be my understudy.Incase i can't do the scoring due to being busy etc

I will allow 15 people to join

Clarkey - English Championship 3384

Re: The Foreign Aldershot Challenge!

This isnt about your game but' date='

Im an aldershot fan too and i cant belive Shots are finally in an EC

Something you said on here before must of wokred i read your other thread

and they must of taken notice

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Got excited then though someone had joined.yeah i know but if no-one joins by the time i go to bed the challenge won't go ahead and i will do a Div 4 challeneg with them

Hi,

No offence, but, I don't see what can be so fun about just making a team foreign. You could do that with any team and to be honest I think people could have done it many times before.

I am not saying it is a bad idea, but, what I am saying is, Don't be surprised if nobody joins.

Hi' date='

No offence, but, I don't see what can be so fun about just making a team foreign. You could do that with any team and to be honest I think people could have done it many times before.

I am not saying it is a bad idea, but, what I am saying is, Don't be surprised if nobody joins.[/quote']I know its a bad idea mate:(:(:(

Thanks for telling me though and making sure i knew:(:(

Was very thoughtful

Goingto sound stupidd but i need to know' date='

How do you upload pictures like your one of Stephen ireland and so that people can see it and also how do you do the ones like carlos tevez below?

:)[/quote']

I had my Stephen Ireland one made for me, by somebody called ".Fabregas". If you want to request one for yourself, click this link :) .

Archived