4 on 4 Fantasy Football: See Your Team and Choose Your Player!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 4 on 4 Fantasy Football: See Your Team and Choose Your Player!!! ALL THE PLAYER LIST NOW COMPLETED!. As some of you choose player after the match, 1st counting point will be in next week. Thx

Re: 4 on 4 Fantasy Football: See Your Team and Choose Your Player!!!

I can already tell you' date=' that as your team has picked Messi from Barça, you can't have Valdes.

Why don't you guys cooperate a little to avoid this mess ?[/quote']

I know, i wasnt sure about that so that is why i put If not.

Andres Palop.

So ill have Andres Palop please Gozgoz8

:)

Guys, i get bad news for you. My Biology exam so poor (i only got 3 in range of 1-10) and my parents will stop subscribe newspaper that i will use as source of statistic and my phone internet connection to slow to look for each match statistic. So,the conclusion is I CAN'T HANDLE THIS GAME MYSELF ANYMORE . So,i'll give you 3 options to handle point system in this game.

OPTION 1

Someone of you take this game from me and handle point for all teams by himself

OPTION 2

Each person in this game must give me points for their player everyweek.

OPTION 3

One of team member must give all of points from each player in their team. Then, i just check it. So,only 1 person who give data for me per team.

So,which option do you prefer?

gozgoz do you have a rough idea of whos gunna take over this thread?:confused:

I suggest that no single person, but all of us. Let's continue according to Gozgoz's option 3. All teams, after each round, report the points of their players to each other by private messages that include whole calculation of points (match played or not + clean sheet or not + goals conceded + goals scored + assists + y cards + r cards).

Then one of them reports the whole teams points in same format to this thread. in this way we can have collective control of the points and no one is doing to much work.

Exemple :

ilovehannah (team1) :

Almunia : match played (1 point) + clean sheet (2) + no goals assists or cards = 3 points.

So one player from each team gathers finally all the information given by other team members and posts it in this format to this thread, so that there will be no more than one post each round from each team and it has all the information about points conserning that team.

Sorry for the late reply. I pick Samuel Eto'o. I don't think he's gone but if I can't have him' date=' I'd settle for Freddie Kanoute.[/quote']

You're team already has Iniesta from Barça, so you have to settle for Kanoute.

As this is out of Gozgoz's hands now, we have to deal with the game more independently. I suggest, that as this started on this round but not all the players were already picked before the round, players chosen after the matches had started (any matches of the round of the league from which the player was picked) are not counted for this first round but the team's will get 0 points from the positions that were unfulfilled before the first game was kicked off. This would mean no points yet for Kanoute, Sagna or Essien, but in my opinion Palop should be counted, because he was mentioned before yesterday.