Noel Hunt

Fairman

Re: Noel Hunt

League Goals This Season

-------------------------

Ebanks-Blake - Wolverhampton - 24

Hunt - Reading - 10

Hunt had to come down as there is a supposed limit on the Championship ratings. For him to be above SEB would be criminal on stats alone this season.

This is actually where the ratings fall down. How can a player score more than twice the goals and still be the same rating.

League Goals This Season

-------------------------

Ebanks-Blake - Wolverhampton - 24

Hunt - Reading - 10

Hunt had to come down as there is a supposed limit on the Championship ratings. For him to be above SEB would be criminal on stats alone this season.

This is actually where the ratings fall down. How can a player score more than twice the goals and still be the same rating.

You're not the SM rating personnel. He can be the same mate, you dont know anything 'bout this.

RANT OVER!

Well, he has a slim chance of rising and a fair chance of remaining, but he may drop due to his performances so far in both teams.

For me I'll predict him to remain though if he drops I may be nagging around the forums. :D

@liveru, what are you ranting for? So because I am not an SM moderator I can not have an opinion?

Of course they can be the same rating, there are thousands of players of different players with quite vastly different abilities on the same rating but that doesn't mean they are right and of equal ability does it?

Secondly he HAS already dropped and SEB has stayed the same. They are both on 85. Please check your facts before posting.

My point is that SEB should be 86 and Hunt should be 85 on stats this season.

Noel has had a couple of injuries, and now he's just out of favor, so he should have dropped at least 1 (2 or 3 IMO) and EB should've got a rise because Doyle has kept his 87 (seemingly, maybe hasn't been finished yet) but only has 18 goals and has hit a bit of bad form recently.