Making a return back to scouting :)

Nemanja Tomic

Nemanja Tomic is an attacking midfielder, who currently plays for Serbian Premier League champions FK Partizan. Tomic is a Serbian-U21 international, making one cap so far for his countries U-21 level.

Tomic, 21, signed for FK Partizan in January 2009, from Partizan's second team, called FK Teleoptik. Tomic was regularly playing for FK Teleoptik, until the manager of the team recommended Tomic for the first team setup. Tomic was then signed up into Partizan's plans, and has played regularly for them since.

Tomic made his debut a month after he signed (due to the winter break?) which was in February against Red Star Belgrade, coming on for Ljubomir Fejsa at half time. He has then started the last 4 games after his 1st appearance and has scored one goal.

There are 11 games left in the league, until then, Tomic may play more and warrant an increase to straight to about 83/84 from his low 76 rating.

As Partizan are the current leaders, this will have a great affect on his rating change, but buy now as he is only worth about £550k chairman value!

Appearances:

2008/09:

28/02/2009 - FK Partizan 1-1 Red Star Belgrade - 45 minutes

07/03/2009 - FK Javor 0-1 FK Partizan - 90 minutes

14/03/2009 - FK Partizan 2-0 Cukarički Stankom - 90 minutes (1 goal)

18/03/2009 - FK Jagodina 0-1 FK Partizan - 90 minutes

21/03/2009 - FK Partizan 3-0 Hadjuk Split - 90 minutes

04/04/2009 - FK Partizan 1-0 Banat - 90 minutes (1 goal)

8.jpg

Quick Recap:

Name: Nemanja Tomic

Date of Birth: 21st January 1988

Nationality: Serbia flags_of_Serbia.gif

Club: FK Partizan

Position: AM (may go to AM/CM or CM/AM after rating changes)

SM Value: £765k

Rating: 76

180px-FK_Partizan.png

B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making a return back to scouting Nemanja Tomic Nemanja Tomic is an attacking midfielder, who currently plays for Serbian Premier League champions FK Partizan. Tomic is a Serbian-U21 internat

Re: Nemanja Tomic Update on Tomic again He played the full 90 minutes in Partizan's 2-0 win over Vojvodina who were 2nd at the time and got booked on 43 minutes . Played a part in the 1st goal, di

Re: Nemanja Tomic

Name: Nemanja Milic

Date of Birth: 21st January 1988

Nationality: Serbia flags_of_Serbia.gif

Club:FK Partizan

Position:AM (may go to AM/CM or CM/AM after rating changes)

SM Value:£765k[/size][/center]

Good report mate, and looks like a good prospect and riser. Just one question though - was a bit confused by the above part; is his name Nemanja Tomic or Nemanja Milic....or are they two seperate players? It might just be a typo on your part!

Good report mate' date=' and looks like a good prospect and riser. Just one question though - was a bit confused by the above part; is his name Nemanja Tomic or Nemanja Milic....or are they two seperate players? It might just be a typo on your part![/quote']

It is Tomic I meant :o

got confused with Milic, he's a good player as well :)

Tomic scored Partizan's only goal today with a header. I believe this is the second goal with a header so he's showing promising things at the moment for a youngster.

Was just about to update :P, thanks mate :)

He played the full 90 minutes again, so he could be a big star!

Anyone who watches Partizan give us an insight on what he's like?

Buy him! :D

Update for Partizan's #7! :)

He played the full 90 minutes in Partizan's game against Roter Stern (who were 2nd), they won 2-0 and Tomic managed to grab an assist, his 3rd assist in 7 appearances!

He's clocking up the minutes, assists and nearly managed to grab a goal tonight!

A definite +5 riser already :D

BUY HIM!

I watch Partizan games and all I can say is this - buy this guy!!! :) I'm truly impressed with what I've seen from him. It seems like he is improving with every passing game and in the last 2 games he was one of the best Partizan players.

P.S. Wouldn't focus on his AM position too much, can easily change to W/AM.

• 5 weeks later...

This player is a great find mate. He has played 12 games with 1 goal and 4 assists for Partizan' date=' however, i am not too sure why he didn't feature in their last game, do you know if hes injured or suspended???[/quote']

I'm not sure but I think he was suspended considering the fact that he got a yellow card in the last two games (he definitely isn't injured). You also shouldn't forget that Partizan has already secured the title and in that last game played 5 players who weren't regular starters this season.

I signed him in a couple of teams a while back, never posted anything, but nice write up and updates :)

What i want to know is, based on current performances etc, what can we expect him to rise to, will it be 80 as mentioned, or possibly more, id would like a figure in my head, just for future referance.

Also after this increase, does he have the ability to continue playing and increasing in rating ?

Guest .кєσgн

I signed him in a couple of teams a while back' date=' never posted anything, but nice write up and updates :)

What i want to know is, based on current performances etc, what can we expect him to rise to, will it be 80 as mentioned, or possibly more, id would like a figure in my head, just for future referance.

Also after this increase, does he have the ability to continue playing and increasing in rating ?[/quote']

If he carries on playing well, 83 is a possibility.

I signed him in a couple of teams a while back' date=' never posted anything, but nice write up and updates :)

Also after this increase, does he have the ability to continue playing and increasing in rating ?[/quote']

First of all, I expect him to hit 82-83 in the next changes since he was a regular player in the last third of the championship and one of the best players. Comparing his playing time, stats and skills to other players in the team and their current ratings, he should get even more than that, but I don't think SM would be willing to give him more than a +7 at this time.

Second of all, he is the revelation this spring and I see no reason why he shouldn't continue playing when the next season starts. He perfectly filled the position that Tosic left vacant (after moving to Man U) and left some much more experienced and expensive winter signings (such as Vujovic, the Montenegrin league's best player) on the bench. If he continues playing like this he could easily go to 86 in the rating changes that will take place in winter 2009/2010.

There are a few other things that I would like to say at this point but I would have to explain in details for it to be understandable and that would stretch this post quite a bit. I'm just gonna say this - the verdict on whether he is "keeping material" will be passed around the beginning of August and I will be here to tell you about it. :)

He's def. a gem for Partizan. I'm not going to say much until I see more of him at the U-21 final tournament this summer but from the games i've seen him play..He looks technically BRILLIANT! He's quite fast and his crosses are great. His main attributes are technique, speed, passing and vision. He could either be a winger or even play the playmaker position. His crosses are exceptional as well. I think he's progressed quite quickly this season and is already one of Partizan's better players. I think him and Ljajic are so far Partizan's best two young players.

Thanks for your kind words guys :) and the two posts below' date=' thanks for your personal opinion on him!

Any chance for a move in the summer for Tomic linked yet? or what are the chances of him moving? ;)[/quote']

I believe he and Partizan would like him to stay for at least one more season and then they will see how much he has progressed. Partizan has a great chance to qualify for the Champions League for next season so they'll need all the talent and experienced players they can get. Most of the players won't be leaving and they might bring in a couple of former partizan players that are on the verge of retiring but back for one last run after a successful career throughout Europe. :)