The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

Think I might take a nap during the Skins v Giants snorefest, then wake up to watch Jets v Eagles for three quarters, then after Vick's thrown his 5th pick, I'll turn my attention to the fourth quarter of Pats vs Broncos and TEBOW TIME BAYBEE. Then a couple hours break before watching the Chargers offense splutter back into life in a gimmie against the pushovers that are the Baltimore Ravens. Loljks, that one has 5 Chargers field goals written all over it.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT! :mad:

Hold the Seahawks to a field goal after having a first and one on our own 1-yard line, and then we're penalised for leverage on the field goal try. Marshawn Lynch rumbles in on the very next play. :mad:

AND I'm up against Lynch in my fantasy match-up! :mad:

YEEEEESSSSSSSS! Fumble recovery in the end-zone! TOUCHDOWN BEARS! :D

Gotta love Tavaris Jackson! :D

Your D is literally going to have to haul the broken' date=' winded and bruised unconscious lump that is your offense into the play-offs. :D

Well this is fun.....

Well I'm enjoying it. :P

What is up with the Giants? They're making the 'Skins look like the Packers (who are also sucking right now...)

Don't even go there Andy, it hasn't taken long for my blood pressure to go through the roof :mad:

I would be mad but we've been doing this all season so it looks like its down to Eli Time again!

Bad news for the one man army that are the Wednesday Warriors. :P

Pssht' date=' one-man team my eye! Rodgers will still get five touchdowns today, just you wait! :P

Don't even go there Andy, it hasn't taken long for my blood pressure to go through the roof :mad:

I would be mad but we've been doing this all season so it looks like its down to Eli Time again!

You really need a score before half-time. I need one from you as well for the sake of my money!!

Hanie picked off in the end-zone... :mad:

Oh dear' date=' I've been sat here enjoying seeing the Giants getting embarassed by the Redskins but I've just realised I've got Brandon Jacobs in my line-up this week. GO GIANTS.[/quote']

We will come good, just you wait Mikey boy :P

You really need a score before half-time. I need one from you as well for the sake of my money!!

Hanie picked off in the end-zone... :mad:

Definitely but that ain't happening at this rate, looks like its going to be all about the second half...

We will come good' date=' just you wait Mikey boy :P

Definitely but that ain't happening at this rate, looks like its going to be all about the second half...[/quote']

Yeah but if you leave it to late it'll probably be all Eli throwing, I want you to get up on that goal line for Jacobs to pound it in!

Good to see the Bears winning.

Well we absolutely sucked in that half: Nicks dropped a pass that would of been a TD, Eli got picked off, we didn't capitalise on two INTs and we blew a coverage - overall making Rex Grossman look like Rodgers (talking of him WTH is going on with him today? lmao).

Man i love this team!

I think if you write a post with every single letter/word in CAPS' date=' then it won't let you. Must be automated to stop people from "shouting". That's why I wrote "woot" in lower case to get around it. :P[/quote']

Awesome :D

He did? Badly?

Yeah looked like he did something to his leg. No news yet. Meriweather is in.