The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

Wow, unbelievable finish in Houston. Thought Schaub had screwed things up with a late pick, but the Jags did nothing with the ball and turned it over on downs. Schuab then threw a 48-yarder to Andre Johnson to win the Texans the game, finishing with 527 yards and 5 TD's.

Well why do you never post then?!?! This thread has been a graveyard this season! If I were a Pats fan' date=' I'd be posting this clip everywhere:

[YOUTUBE']F29Uzh7oE9g[/YOUTUBE]

It just gets better and better with every watch! :D

I was screaming from he took the ball til about 2 minutes after, such an awesome TD.

and the reason behind that is that I've not even thought about posting here xD thought never crossed my mind that there was an NFL thread haha

Well why do you never post then?!?! This thread has been a graveyard this season! If I were a Pats fan' date=' I'd be posting this clip everywhere:

[YOUTUBE']F29Uzh7oE9g[/YOUTUBE]

It just gets better and better with every watch! :D

maybe because of

0.jpg

and takes a bit before the Pats fans get over it..:)

But to be honest they are one of the best teams at taking care of the ball on both sides of the football.

New to this thread' date='

Just thought I'd add my support for Philadelphia Eagles!!

(But not hugely Andy Reid or Vick (recently))

Eagles on British TV early Tues Morning against Panthers :)

Interesting choice of font size. :P

The more Eagles fans, the better. Need less of these Giants and Bears rabble and more people with a sensible choice of team.

I mean who wouldn't want to support a pathetically under-performing mess of a team... B)

Interesting choice of font size. :P

The more Eagles fans' date=' the better. Need less of these Giants, Bears rabble and more people with a sensible choice of team.

[b']I mean who wouldn't want to support a pathetically under-performing mess of a team...[/b] B)

I was with you until Saints sorted themselves out :P

LOL The Toronto Argos won in the CFL Grey Cup not that it has any relevancy with the NFL ;)

Surprise Surprise, say hello to another Eagles fan :D

Only team I dislike are the patriots simply cause they beat the eagles in SuperBowl XXXIX.

It was great satisfaction last year knowing I was watching the superbowl between the Giants and Pats and one of my friends who was a diehard Patriots fan saw them lose :D hahaha

LOL The Toronto Argos won in the CFL Grey Cup not that it has any relevancy with the NFL ;)

Surprise Surprise' date=' say hello to another Eagles fan :D

Only team I dislike are the patriots simply cause they beat the eagles in SuperBowl XXXIX.[/b']

It was great satisfaction last year knowing I was watching the superbowl between the Giants and Pats and one of my friends who was a diehard Patriots fan saw them lose :D hahaha

You know you love us

:D