The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

This game has shown my main problem with the Eagles, and chiefly the coaching staff this season...

Why has it taken us until 3-7, with the season over and all our important players injured, to actually cater a gameplan and play-calling to suit our talents and situation?

And why has it taken us this long to start consistently blitzing creatively? Although you can leave defensive backs out of those blitzes thanks chaps.

Why do we still not have any kind of organisation in the secondary, but still try nonsense that exposes us further, instead of just trying to get them playing together basically as a team?

And I'll ask the question again, why does Andy Reid still have a job in Philadelphia? For that matter Marty Morningwheg can take his leave too.

Regardless of the pathetic and humiliating display of the last two seasons, the Eagles are still an incredibly talented team no matter how bad things have gone at even the most basic levels. We even drafted well... Fletcher Cox has contributed from day one. Mychal Kendricks has shown a lot of ability. Nick Foles isn't doing bad for a rookie although I'm not sure I buy into him as the future of the franchise at the moment. Bryce Brown, Damaris Johnson and Brandon Boykin show great talent at three skill positions.

Michael Vick has had huge issues, but we did not even slightly attempt to scheme or plan to protect or help him. Just send him out there to get hit 15 times a game, send 3 men down field, tell him to throw it 40 yards. Rinse and repeat 35 times a game. Good luck with that.

LeSean McCoy, unquestionably one of the best 3 or 4 running backs in the league, let's not use him when we need him, let's not use him in ways to get the most out of him. Then to top that off let's not take him out of a snaps... Let's get him a concussion. Beautiful.

3-8 flatters us. Particularly considering our three wins are by a combined score of approximately bugger all.

This game has shown my main problem with the Eagles' date=' and chiefly the coaching staff this season...

Why has it taken us until 3-7, with the season over and all our important players injured, to actually cater a gameplan and play-calling to suit our talents and situation?

And why has it taken us this long to start consistently blitzing creatively? Although you can leave defensive backs out of those blitzes thanks chaps.

Why do we still not have any kind of organisation in the secondary, but still try nonsense that exposes us further, instead of just trying to get them playing together basically as a team?

And I'll ask the question again, why does Andy Reid still have a job in Philadelphia? For that matter Marty Morningwheg can take his leave too.

Regardless of the pathetic and humiliating display of the last two seasons, the Eagles are still an incredibly talented team no matter how bad things have gone at even the most basic levels. We even drafted well... Fletcher Cox has contributed from day one. Mychal Kendricks has shown a lot of ability. Nick Foles isn't doing bad for a rookie although I'm not sure I buy into him as the future of the franchise at the moment. Bryce Brown, Damaris Johnson and Brandon Boykin show great talent at three skill positions.

Michael Vick has had huge issues, but we did not even slightly attempt to scheme or plan to protect or help him. Just send him out there to get hit 15 times a game, send 3 men down field, tell him to throw it 40 yards. Rinse and repeat 35 times a game. Good luck with that.

LeSean McCoy, unquestionably one of the best 3 or 4 running backs in the league, let's not use him when we need him, let's not use him in ways to get the most out of him. Then to top that off let's not take him out of a snaps... Let's get him a concussion. Beautiful.

3-8 flatters us. Particularly considering our three wins are by a combined score of approximately bugger all.[/quote']

Thanks for brightening up my day Mikey, this should be framed and sold on giants.com! The last paragraph is the icing on the cake haha :P

What's with all these Eagles fans coming out of the woodwork? I thought you had better taste in sports teams Geoffrey :o

Thanks for brightening up my day Mikey' date=' this should be framed and sold on giants.com! The last paragraph is the icing on the cake haha :P

What's with all these Eagles fans coming out of the woodwork? I thought you had better taste in sports teams Geoffrey :o[/quote']

You know I'm always here for you my man!

• 2 weeks later...

секс знакомст

Заходи на сайт секс-знакомств и найди себе пару! dating-button.jpg знакомства йорков интим знакомства в рубцовске знакомства православных таганрог знакомство город тюмень международный сайт знакомств брайде ру сайты знакомств с иностранцами програмы soft интим знакомства бесплатно пенза вопросы для знакомства поближе сайт знакомств сургут смс знакомство с девушкой знакомства для православных христиан в волгограде нижегородская область вознесенское знакомства знакомства русско-язычных девушек и западных мужчин европа серьезные знакомства бесплатно знакомство сгостями на юбилее знакомства бишкека знакомства с инвалидами по имейлу в санкт-петербурге знакомства лав челны

• 3 weeks later...

I follow the Pats. This is because I saw them play vs the Jets in October when I was in New England. I'd watched games beforehand, but I decided I may as well follow one team more, so I picked them as a "local" team to support.

And they really were not very good against the Jaguars on Sunday.

Ray Lewis' hall of fame career coming to an end after this season.

Great shame but not sure he had too much left in him physically for next season' date=' so probably best to retire on a high.[/quote']

Really sad to see for me. Seen so little of him and he was already a legend in my eyes. Hope the team can move on the right way and finish this season well

Ray Lewis' hall of fame career coming to an end after this season.

Great shame but not sure he had too much left in him physically for next season' date=' so probably best to retire on a high.[/quote']

I agree Mikey, although it's a huge loss for the NFL I think it's the right time because, after all, he's achieved everything possible in the game, all that's left now is a rightful place in the HOF. I think Ray Rice summed it up perfectly when he said "Baltimore is Ray Lewis", he epitomises everything the Ravens have stood for over the last 15 years - I'm certainly going to miss his awesome stadium entrance!