The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

What a game, the Ravens produce an upset after double overtime!

Thought Peyton would take the Broncos through to be honest but that 70 yard touchdown with 31 seconds of normal time to go was a killer and I always felt the Ravens would take it in OT.

Patriots or Texans next for them, two very tough teams. Want the Texans I think, I hate seeing the Patriots do well.

49ers 45-31 Packers

Kaepernick delivers for the 49ers making the Packers look silly at times.

Won a bit of money thanks to the points margin :)

Falcons or Seahawks up next for them - hoping Falcons go threw as that would be a cracking game.

The Seahawks battle back but lose 30-28 to the Falcons.

I predicted all the teams that won to win (no bet though :() so quite happy so far.

I'd like to see Houston beat the Patriots but think Tom Brady is another level - he has had a good season and should do what Manning couldnt last night and deliver.

The Seahawks battle back but lose 30-28 to the Falcons.

I predicted all the teams that won to win (no bet though :() so quite happy so far.

I'd like to see Houston beat the Patriots but think Tom Brady is another level - he has had a good season and should do what Manning couldnt last night and deliver.

Our D-line hae been quite good so far ... only real threat to us is Arian Foster ... and the blind refs ofcourse

:rolleyes: