The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

Developed a soft spot for Seattle so sad to see them out.

Play offs this season have been amazing. All the games have been so great to watch in terms of excitement and tense encounters.

Feel we're controlling the game well against Houston but we need to open up a bigger gap.

Agree with Ashtini, Russell Wilson Rookie of the Year - main reason I'm sad to see Seattle go out. He's been quality

Developed a soft spot for Seattle so sad to see them out.

Play offs this season have been amazing. All the games have been so great to watch in terms of excitement and tense encounters.

Feel we're controlling the game well against Houston but we need to open up a bigger gap.

Agree with Ashtini' date=' Russell Wilson Rookie of the Year - main reason I'm sad to see Seattle go out. He's been quality[/quote']

Yeah, tho we would have a bigger gap had the refs made the right call

:mad:

There's absolutely NO WAY that it was a TD ... but like I said earlier ... Arian Foster is the only real threat that Houston has.

Quote or I don't believe you :P

Only Ravens fans gave ourselves a chance against the Broncos :o

The only thing I havent done is post my predictions haha so I can't quote.

I always had a feeling about the Ravens last night, I thought they were unlucky last season but just had a feeling you might do something this season, almost in homage to Ray Lewis and his impending retirement haha.

I'll admit I was worried about Manning, he was either going to absolutely rip them apart or you would grind it out. He almost did but you did grind it out in the end.

I quite like the Aaron Rodgers and the Packers but I feel like they are living on the super bowl success and need to go back to the drawing board for next season. I really like the 49ers this season, d I think they are (IMO) probably the most balanced team left. (I had a points margin bet on the 49ers for this :))

The Falcons are the team with the joint best record this season and always felt they would beat the Seahawks, but more comfortably than they did and you have to respect the Seahawks for that. Russell Wilson for Rookie of the Season for me.

I would like to see the Houstons beat the Patriots but think New England have too much for them. Tom Brady is great and they have scarily improved other parts of their game compared to last season (a superbowl appearance season).

49ers to beat Falcons to get NFC Championship

Patriots to beat Ravens to get AFC Championship / or Ravens to beat the Texans to get the AFC Championship

Patriots to beat the 49ers to win the Super Bowl / or 49ers to beat the Ravens to win the Superbowl.

Whatever happens, I CANNOT wait for the Super Bowl!!! :D

Yeah' date=' tho we would have a bigger gap had the refs made the right call
:mad:

There's absolutely NO WAY that it was a TD ... but like I said earlier ... Arian Foster is the only real threat that Houston has.[/center']

Absolutely. If we keep him quiet, as well as their Special Teams unit, we should win pretty comfortably.

Vereen is going well. Gronkowski and Hernandez haven't seen any of the ball yet, so can only get better.

Absolutely. If we keep him quiet' date=' as well as their Special Teams unit, we should win pretty comfortably.

Vereen is going well. Gronkowski and Hernandez haven't seen any of the ball yet, so can only get better.[/quote']

Agreed, and if Ninkovich continues like he has ... *insert wet dream here*

выборова easy english ре

комплексный анализ текста 10-11 класс решебник

гдз 9 русский язык ладыженская

loiseau bleu 5 задание

русский язык 3 корешкова скачать решебник

решебник к задачнику по физике волькенштейн download

решение по французскому 10-11 класс григорьев

july

муравин алгебра 8 класс решебник

Lets be honest though' date=' most of the AFC is a joke.[/quote']

You can't argue with this, the gap in quality between the AFC and NFC is massive.

This seasons standings:

GIANTS>Falcons>Broncos>Patriots>Texans>49ers>Packers>Colts>Seahawks

8 each

Wins (pre playoffs)

AFC - 48

NFC - 46

:P

That's better ;)

I'm rooting for the Ravens, nothing would be better than seeing Ray Lewis end his career with another ring.

I'm rooting for the Ravens' date=' nothing would be better than seeing Ray Lewis end his career with another ring.[/quote']

oh dear @ your Giants input! haha :P

Wouldnt mind the Ravens winning it, if the Patriots go threw I think they will have too much for them. If its the Houstons the Ravens should beat them IMO.

I can and I did :P haha.

I want them too' date=' I fancy San Fran for the whole thing.

EDIT: the Falcons are NFC ;)[/quote']

I know Falcons are NFC, they're divisional rivals of my Saints. Just because they had a easy schedule doesn't mean they aren't a good side, just not as good as the 13-3 record looked.

Agreed r.e 49ers, only thing is nerves for Kaepernick in the Superbowl perhaps.

Still think the Pats would have too much for any of the teams left. Would like to see Ray Rice in the Superbowl in his retirement year.

Rob Gronkowski out. Rebroken his arm as suspected. Big blow for our offence

Big blow indeed' date=' tho if our offence continue to play like they have today, he won't be overly missed.[/center']

I know Falcons are NFC' date=' they're divisional rivals of my Saints. Just because they had a easy schedule doesn't mean they aren't a good side, just not as good as the 13-3 record looked.

Agreed r.e 49ers, only thing is nerves for Kaepernick in the Superbowl perhaps.[/quote']

They are NFC top seeds too lets not forget.

Either way I would love to see the 49ers go to the Superbowl and win it. I would be very interested to see how Kaepernick handles the occasion.

Both championships games are very tasty, very tasty indeed!

Still think the Pats would have too much for any of the teams left. Would like to see Ray Rice in the Superbowl in his retirement year.

Rob Gronkowski out. Rebroken his arm as suspected. Big blow for our offence

Well interestingly Pats lost to both Seahawks and 49ers in regular season. I think either Falcons or 49ers will give you a good game IF you get there (I don't think its as nailed on as the odds will inevitably be against the Ravens).