The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

They are NFC top seeds too lets not forget.

Either way I would love to see the 49ers go to the Superbowl and win it. I would be very interested to see how Kaepernick handles the occasion.

Both championships games are very tasty' date=' very tasty indeed![/quote']

Just like Broncos were top seed? come on man. Falcons are so overrated and will be destroyed by 49ers next week.

Well interestingly Pats lost to both Seahawks and 49ers in regular season. I think either Falcons or 49ers will give you a good game IF you get there (I don't think its as nailed on as the odds will inevitably be against the Ravens).

I'm pretty confident we can just out score whoever we come up against. I know there are some tough defences but we've got so many offensive options.

I think the Ravens have a very good chance to progress; I can hear Sugar Ray's pre-game huddle already, he will have them fired up and they will be keen to avenge the Championship defeat last season. The Pats closed out the season very well and are looking good but as my Giants proved last year, the regular-season goes out the window in the play-offs.

Pats fans have every right to feel optimistic about their SB chances because Big Blue aren't there to spoil the party :D

I think the Ravens have a very good chance to progress; I can hear Sugar Ray's pre-game huddle already' date=' he will have them fired up and they will be keen to avenge the Championship defeat last season. The Pats closed out the season very well and are looking good but as my Giants proved last year, the regular-season goes out the window in the play-offs.

Pats fans have every right to feel optimistic about their SB chances because Big Blue aren't there to spoil the party :D[/quote']

Just watched the season in life of Ray Lewis available on youtube as one of the top searches for his name (I'm on my mobile so can't post link) And just feel a lot more confident about everything atm. Ray will simply not lose. Pats better bring it cause Ravens are ready to avenge for last year. If they can snap Broncos 11 game home winning streak in freezing conditions they can beat the Pats too

And another! Matt Ryan with an inch perfect throw to Julio Jones again after shifting the safety to give him a one on one pick.

Under review but touchdown will stand no doubt.

I'm amazed too Alex, was expecting San Fran to really come out the blocks quickly but Atlanta's offensive play book seems so much more expansive.

And another! Matt Ryan with an inch perfect throw to Julio Jones again after shifting the safety to give him a one on one pick.

Under review but touchdown will stand no doubt.

I'm amazed too Alex' date=' was expecting San Fran to really come out the blocks quickly but Atlanta's offensive play book seems so much more expansive.[/quote']

I thought this would be a comfortable victory for SF! Obviously far from over but long way to come back from here

Haha would've liked to see Ray Lewis vs Tony Gonzalez in the Superbowl but now that ain't gonna happen all sentiment is gone lol :P
"We gotta come back and go to work and make sure we finish it next time." -Ray Lewis after last year's AFC Championship loss to the Patriots

230682_10151241772786229_1497037670_n.jpg

I can't wait :D