Sign in to follow this  
andyowls

The Official NFL Thread.

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

The Ravens have terminated Ray Rice's contract this afternoon.

It's a big shame we lose a great player but I suppose it's the right decision in the end. A team is bigger than a player

Going to be a long season for Ravens fans :(

The Ravens have terminated Ray Rice's contract this afternoon.

It's a big shame we lose a great player but I suppose it's the right decision in the end. A team is bigger than a player

Going to be a long season for Ravens fans :(

Suppose?! No doubt about it that the guy had to go! That video is sickening to watch.

My fantasy teams suck - On paper i should have won week 1 at a canter.

Crazy 1st week - I have Jamaal Charles in two teams also, and i just wonder already if those Chiefs are going to struggle this season, especially with Derrick Johnson out on defense.

My fantasy teams suck - On paper i should have won week 1 at a canter.

Crazy 1st week - I have Jamaal Charles in two teams also' date=' and i just wonder already if those Chiefs are going to struggle this season, especially with Derrick Johnson out on defense.[/quote']

Early days yet. Pretty much all of my players performed last week so I have traded a few out (Kelvin Benjamin, Cordarelle Patterson, DeMarco Murray, Roddy White) and gone for the bigger players that didn't perform that well in week 1 like Ellington. I basically traded the above 4 for Ellington and Megatron. I'm extremely excited to have AP, AJ Green, Le'Veon Bell and Megatron in the same side :D

Chiefs I think will struggle, definite regression and like you said, injuries already taking there toll.

I fear for us tonight... if ever we could have had a bye week. A home game too...

It will either make us stronger if we win or highlight the fact that Rice situation has clearly affected the organisation and at 0-2 the season will be a bleak one

I fear for us tonight... if ever we could have had a bye week. A home game too...

It will either make us stronger if we win or highlight the fact that Rice situation has clearly affected the organisation and at 0-2 the season will be a bleak one

you had nothing to fear :rolleyes:

Good win that for the Ravens

Don't know what you were worried about, we had a shocker. Big Bens 30 game streak of continuous TD's ends, against the Ravens of all teams, sigh.

Ash I thought you were a Packer lol
Fudge maybe :P

waheyyyy.

Nah Steve, Steelers me (unfortunately haha).

Had Rodgers in the fantasy football two years running so do follow the Packers a little, although last year was a bust vuz of his injury.

Just saw the game and obviously delighted with the performance all round. Flaccos passing accuracy is insane and as well as some great defending was the deciding factor. Le'Veon Bell looked really good for the Steelers too.

Most of all I'm glad to see the organisation is clearly not affected by Rice situation and if anything are much better off from it. Unlucky Ash :P

It just went wild in Wisconsin, Geno Smith threw a peach of pass to level the game. Except somebody called timeout on the Jets staff, still 31-24 to Green Bay. Jets still keep the ball from a 4th and 4, he gets the first down the second time round.

Apparently only Rex Ryan can call for timeout, which he didnt!!!

It just went wild in Wisconsin' date=' Geno Smith threw a peach of pass to level the game. Except somebody called timeout on the Jets staff, still 31-24 to Green Bay. Jets still keep the ball from a 4th and 4, he gets the first down the second time round.

Apparently only Rex Ryan can call for timeout, which he didnt!!![/quote']

Just finished watching that game, unbelievable catch and pass. It was Mornhinweg that called a timeout to Ryan but the sideline official thought it was Ryan calling it himself so stopped the play.

A good game only spoiled by the Packers coming out winners!

Up next the mighty Bears, not too hopeful away from home against the 49er's and especially with Marshall and Jeffery's fitness issues. Even though Marshall and Jeffery are both active tonight they have been limited in practice all week, just hope they are fit enough to play well. No interceptions from Cutler would be nice as well.

Wow, what a difference a half makes!

I'd just like to retract my comments about picking Fuller first in the draft, obviously it was one of the best decisions of all time :P Conte also showed up tonight with an unbelievable pick.

Really pleased with the win although 1-1 is what i would of expected us to be at before the start of the regular season, just the results the opposite way round.

Really felt for peanut when he went out the game, seeing the images of him emotional on the sidelines was sad. Hopefully the injury isn't as bad as he thinks it is.

Chose to watch some real great games this season so far.

Week 1 Patriots @ Dolphins

Week 2 Steelers @ Ravens

Bears @ 49ers

What an almighty comeback from the bears. Cutler got heavily hit in the chest in the second quarter and that's where it all started.