The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

What a horrible weekend. Not only do we lose but the packers walk all over the Panthers and the Lions manage to beat the Saints with minutes left!

We really suck, i did anticipate Miami being a tough game though.

So Manning breaks the record, the greatest QB ever?

He's a great QB but not the greatest ever for me.

Pretty chuffed with the performance of the Dolphins this weekend, although to quote Andy, the Bears defense did their best to make Tannehill look like Dan Marino. Joking aside though, was one of the best games I have seen Tannehill play. He had his feet sorted early, ran well once again and the only thing really missing from his armour at the moment, is that long ball, which is a shame considering it takes away a real threat with Wallace being in the team.

Manning for me isn't the greatest QB, his record is well deserved, but definitely not the greatest.

I can accept being cheated by Lampard and premier league referee's as quite frankly i'm used to it and we were always going to lose anyway. What I can't accept is quite clear cheating and bias from NFL referee's to stop the Saints winning. Some of the calls yesterday were by far the worst i've ever seen. That PI on their 4th down around the 2 minute warning which pretty much would of iced the game was unbelievable.

I'm enjoying watching the NFL for the first time this season :D

Certainly makes a great watch on a Sunday evening.

I love it, seriously considering the NFL Pass next season as will be after honeymoon and house move!

-

Rodgers is turning up the gears now, him and Rivers leading the way for MVP so far.

I thought Wilson was unlucky to be on the losing side, Seahawks are stuttering a bit but way too early to completely write them off.

The Cowboys now 6-1, Romo is really doing well and I'm glad to see it - Murray with over 100 yards for the seventh game in a row, first running back in NFL history to do so. I thought Dez Bryant had a hell of a game too, shame he didn't get the TD that would have capped it off.

Saints losing is always nice :D

We host the Texans tonight, hoping our big three have a big game but if anyone is going to have a say about that it is Mr Watt.

Pretty chuffed with the performance of the Dolphins this weekend' date=' although to quote Andy, the Bears defense did their best to make Tannehill look like Dan Marino. Joking aside though, was one of the best games I have seen Tannehill play. He had his feet sorted early, ran well once again and the only thing really missing from his armour at the moment, is that long ball, which is a shame considering it takes away a real threat with Wallace being in the team.

Manning for me isn't the greatest QB, his record is well deserved, but definitely not the greatest.[/quote']

Definitely the best I've seen Tannehill play. Our whole offense was a joy to watch really, some great play calling and a lovely mix of passing and rushing. It's also great to see Tannehill running so much himself. He's crazy quick and hasn't been utilizing his pace enough.

The defense was good once again. The secondary is a bit dodgy at times but they do a good enough job. This should improve when some players return from injury. If the offense can play like this regularly then I can definitely see us making the playoffs this year. Especially given that the Patriots aren't the same force they once were.

Think I am going to go to Sundays game with Like_A_Boas so will get first hand experience on it :D

490938f7d922321fa975e80f86de0aff.jpg

Hopefully Megatron will be back for you, even though Golden Tate is the boy at the moment!

Speaking of Wembley, does anyone know what the club seats are like / include?

The more I look at tonights game the more worried I become. Bell and Brown are our main men but after that it doesn't look overly great for the Steelers at the mo. Big Ben hitting 33 soon, Miller getting on too & Troy a shell of his former self, we could be in for a fustrating couple of seasons. Lets hope the Big Ben of old comes back tonight - interesting fact, Steelers haven't lost a home MNF game since 1992!

Pretty chuffed with the performance of the Dolphins this weekend' date=' although to quote Andy, the Bears defense did their best to make Tannehill look like Dan Marino. Joking aside though, was one of the best games I have seen Tannehill play. He had his feet sorted early, ran well once again and the only thing really missing from his armour at the moment, is that long ball, which is a shame considering it takes away a real threat with Wallace being in the team.

Manning for me isn't the greatest QB, his record is well deserved, but definitely not the greatest.[/quote']

Work were lucky I made it in today, I got diagnosed with clinical depression last night - our performance was abysmal. Credit to the Dolphins, you guys played a very good game, but I can't help feeling like we beat ourselves yet again. The defense was hopeless, giving the wideouts so much space it was obscene. Fair play, wasn't expecting much of the read option which no doubt through us off but we never adjusted. I was prepared for a difficult game offensively as your D line is very good, but some of the play calling was questionable to say the least. We ran Forte just twice in the first half for crying out loud! And once again, turnovers killed us - now 0-3 at home with a 1-8 takeaway / giveaway ratio.

This team is frustrating the hell out of me this year, so up and down - I wouldn't be surprised if we went to Foxborough and beat the Pats next week! We need to, because our schedule isn't getting any easier..

Get in, much needed result for the Steelers!

Houston were in control for much of the first half but had an almighty collapse at the end of it, we were 10 down and then a few minutes later we were 11 up - sums up the Steelers season so far - great one week, rubbish the next but this time it happened all in one game.

We kept Watt pretty quiet in the second half which other than the Foster TD kept us comfortable in seeing out the victory.

4-3 reads so much nicer than 3-4 :D.

Going for Packers Vs Chargers!

Would you guys waiver Adrian Peterson in fantasy? Got him in one of my teams but can't see him returning!

Yeah waiver him, he's isn't going to play agin for the Vikings this season... Even if he gets cleared its not certain that the Vikings want him.

Yeah waiver him' date=' he's isn't going to play agin for the Vikings this season... Even if he gets cleared its not certain that the Vikings want him.[/quote']

Yeah got rid picked up Sanu from the Bengals and Hillman from Denver to fill in his position!

Really looking forward to Sunday's game just hope Calvin Johnson plays! what Blocks are you lot in?

Yeah got rid picked up Sanu from the Bengals and Hillman from Denver to fill in his position!

Really looking forward to Sunday's game just hope Calvin Johnson plays! what Blocks are you lot in?

Can't remember what block exactly I'm in off the top of my head. Can't wait though. The Miami @ Oakland game was much better than I thought it was going to be, and this is arguably the best matchup this year so cannot wait. It's gonna be awesome.

Any news on who's doing the pre game show this weekend?