The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

Oh for crying out loud
HAH thats amazing!!! 'prays for Led Zepplin or Guns & Roses at he Cowboys game' :D

I am actually being serious as well! They can't be any worse than the Feeling were at the first game! I think the American audience like them though!

To be honest I don't really care about the prematch 'entertainment', though Ne-Yo was decent last year, and Train were surprisingly ok too, shame that the mics weren't correct for Def Leppard!

Yeah got rid picked up Sanu from the Bengals and Hillman from Denver to fill in his position!

Really looking forward to Sunday's game just hope Calvin Johnson plays! what Blocks are you lot in?

143 i'm in' date=' somewhere near the front.

Oh well, more time for drinking beer. I haven't really been bothered about the pre game entertainment the past few years I have been.

Incredible come back by Detroit and that drama at the end was amazing to watch! Some of Staffords passes were poor today same with the interception by Ryan what on earth was he doing then?

That was crazy. Don't get what he was thinking.

It was a quality game, a great advert for the nfl. Can't wait for the next one now

Just got back home. Was a good game and a good day. Being a Bears fan I was very happy with a 21-0 score for the Falcons! Left at the score being 21-19 for the Falcons thinking that they would hold on for the win and wanting to miss the mad rush for the trains, how wrong!

I will say that the tail gate has gotten worse every year though.