The Official NFL Thread.

andyowls

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

Suggs is a disgusting individual' date=' should of been chucked out the game for what he did.[/quote']

Its rare slip of judgement from a stellar individual, no malice in it what so ever as the initial contact was with Blount's hips.

Its rare slip of judgement from a stellar individual' date=' no malice in it what so ever as the initial contact was with Blount's hips.[/quote']

terrell-suggs-cheap-shot-on-legarrett-blount-a.gif?w=1000

Are you seriously telling me that hit is okay when the play has been whistled dead? and that the initial contact was with his hip? I think you need to watch the above. He is most certainly going for his knee's. Stellar individual must be a joke, no? From his wikipedia;

Suggs has two children with Candace Williams. In December 2012 an attorney representing him confirmed Suggs surrendered his firearms to police in response to a court order filed the previous month by Ms. Williams. In 2009 Williams filed a complaint against Suggs alleging he threw a soap dispenser at her head, struck her in the chest with his hand and held a bottle of bleach over her and their 1 year old son.[27] According to a December 2012 report. In September of 2012 Suggs was accused of punching and dragging his girlfriend Candace Williams beside his car with his two children inside. A temporary protective order was placed against Suggs, causing him to surrender an AK-47 and 6 other guns.[28]

If you're merking me, fair play as I have completely missed your sarcasm.

Dolphins host Jets 4th Oct 2015.

Jaguars host Bills 25th Oct 2015.

Chiefs host Lions 01 Oct 2015.

The Jags-Bills game is so unappealing it's untrue, but I'll put myself at 90% going to the other two, favouring seeing Jamaal Charles vs Megatron at the mo but would be cool to see the Dolphins.

Haven't been back to Wembley NFL since the Pats-Buccs game so I'm proper excited for Sunday!!

Dolphins host Jets 4th Oct 2015.

Jaguars host Bills 25th Oct 2015.

Chiefs host Lions 01 Oct 2015.

The Jags-Bills game is so unappealing it's untrue' date=' but I'll put myself at 90% going to the other two, favouring seeing Jamaal Charles vs Megatron at the mo but would be cool to see the Dolphins.

Haven't been back to Wembley NFL since the Pats-Buccs game so I'm proper excited for Sunday!![/quote']

Not the best set of games to get the UK nfl base excited but knowing me I'll probably go all three as I see it as you don't get much opportunity to see NFL games here.

Looking forward to Sunday. Should be a moving pre game with it being the closest Sunday to the 11th.

Couldn't see a Madden thread in the other games bit so might as well stick this in here.

What type of player are you:- Madden Player Quiz

I got:-

YOU ARE A POWER PLAYER

You’re a breakthrough player! Whether it’s a power-back trucking through the line to find daylight or your defensive lineman penetrating the offense to get that sack, you are a battering ram on both sides of the ball. You’re a master with the Hit Stick, and many of your friends pass on a game against you. They can’t handle your all-out blitz!

Here we go, one of the greatest rivalries is about to start.

Not confident at all, just hope we don't get completely embarrassed by Rodgers & Co.

Glad Bennett is active, he has been one of the better offensive players this year.

Edit: McClellin is useless, hasn't progressed at all and I don't see him being able to cut it with us.

Peppers playing well in yet another game after leaving us :rolleyes:

Took all of ten minutes for Jay to throw a pick, Packers get a TD from it, brilliant :rolleyes:

So much for us not getting embarrassed then! What an awful half of football!

Whooo a TD!!! In all seriousness it was a nice throw and catch, Marshall did well to shrug off the challenges. Would it have been that easy if it wasn't 45 - 0.

52 yard field goal, why not LOL

Brilliant, were not losing by enough so why not give them another pick. Nice throw into Long's shoulder!

Nice return by Williams. Green Bay gave up on him though and I don't really like seasoned guy's celebrating the score either.

Can't believe I watched that shambles to the end! At least they didn't let Rodgers go for the TD record, cause he could of easily surpassed it!

You're not saying that based on the flag on the hail mary are you mate? :P

I'm talking about a number of poor decisions. Clear holding/PI on Stills when on 3rd down in OT is one. The hail mary flag annoys me as it's a clear flop. It's no different to the flag situation against Detroit which also cost us a W. It's one or the other, can't have it both ways.

Brees needs to sort himself out, two wins in the next two is a must now. Don't get me started on the schedule ** as you'll really get me riled.

Can't believe I watched that shambles to the end! At least they didn't let Rodgers go for the TD record' date=' cause he could of easily surpassed it![/quote']

I can't believe you watched til the end either. Don't know why I only switched it off at half time, a complete and utter shambles. Trestman and all the coaches need to go, the players we have are far too talented to be performing like this. This game is not a rivalry right now, it's a mere formality, men against boys.

Boas, if you can scrape a win or two coming up, we'll be able to provide you a morale boosting lift, Brees should be able to go off quite easily. Lucky you're in a division no one wants to win this year though.

I can't believe you watched til the end either. Don't know why I only switched it off at half time' date=' a complete and utter shambles. Trestman and all the coaches need to go, the players we have are far too talented to be performing like this. This game is not a rivalry right now, it's a mere formality, men against boys.

Boas, if you can scrape a win or two coming up, we'll be able to provide you a morale boosting lift, Brees should be able to go off quite easily. Lucky you're in a division no one wants to win this year though.[/quote']

Agreed, Trestman doesn't seem to have a clue with his play calls or game management. Mel Tucker is even worse!

Boas' date=' if you can scrape a win or two coming up, we'll be able to provide you a morale boosting lift, Brees should be able to go off quite easily. Lucky you're in a division no one wants to win this year though.[/quote']

I expect to win the next two and the last 3. That gets us to 9-7 which i'll be more than happy with. Can't wait for next week, will be my first time at the Dome.

We beat the Vikings but still looked poor, I expect to finish 6-10 by the end. Its bad but going by our form it's probably the best we can hope for. If we finish any less than that there are no words to describe how incompetent the staff and players are!

Mettenberger and the Titans coming back and having a game!

Edit: Lovely throw by Big Ben and a nice catch by Antonio Brown. Bit gutted for the Titans after their much improved showing from previous games.

Le'veon bell and Big Ben were the difference in the end, shame for the Titans who put up a good performance compared to previous games.

Another painful viewing even though we came away with the win. I was ready to turn it off at half time which is saying something considering I have sat through the Packers and Pats games!

At least the defence managed to put a little pressure on the QB this time which helped our game. Our offence was non existent today, Cutler playing woefully as well as Trestman coming up with some bad game plays.

If it wasn't for Cowen giving away picks i'm not sure we would of come away with the win. At home to a team like Tampa with our offensive talent that isn't even close to good enough.

Briggs and Fuller left the game injured which won't help matters, especially Fuller who has been one of the very few plus points this season.

Regards to other teams I wish I had watched the Miami v Denver game now, looked like it was a real cracker. Saw the scoreline at half time and hoped Miami would actually pull out the W.

Regards to other teams I wish I had watched the Miami v Denver game now' date=' looked like it was a real cracker. Saw the scoreline at half time and hoped Miami would actually pull out the W.[/quote']

Was a really good game, shame that we couldn't manage the win though.

In all fairness our defense struggled all game long. They got no pressure on Peyton Manning, and Sanders was wide open several times. Positive to see that Tannehill is definitely improving, and I think we can still make the playoffs.