Sign in to follow this  
andyowls

The Official NFL Thread.

Re: The NEW Official NFL Thread.

The only time the Patriots ran the ball in the second half was Brady's QB sneak. That is truly insane, Ravens secondary was patchwork but even so, you should not be able to get that kind of yardage and points with absolutely no threat of running the ball.

Russell Wilson having a fantastic game, especially on third down.

Kam Chancellor having a great game too.

In other news Dick LeBeau has left at DC of the Steelers, will be interesting to see what direction we go in now.

Damn... So close. 2 interceptions on Flacco despite him being terrific once again Brady was just as good. Great game though and just getting this far is good enough for me. Really proud of my Ravens

Yes I am happy with the season considering all of the controversy early on. Positives for next season; CJ Mosley' date=' Brandon Williams & John Urschel. When are DB's are fully healthy that will be a scary unit as well, keeping Will Hill is important so is the return of Jimmy Smith. Would be tempted to dump Webb to save cap if its possible.

Just remember the haters haha

Ravens are a good team, the line up is solid just no superstar names. Last season was a Super Bowl hangover. Ravens finish 9-7
I'm pretty certain they don't have a winning record this season.

Hopefully not! I can't see the Colts or the Cowboys beating the Patriots. The other two have a better chance.

I dunno, I can see the Cowboys giving them trouble.

Either way both games should be huge.