Now compared to Robben who will hopefully also go up to 93:

21 games

6 goals

5 assists

And also Robiniho, who should go down to 94, maybe 93 if SM are feeling harsh:

24 games

11 goals

4 assists

I also have Joe Cole's, who may go down because of his injury, but would still be 92.

14 games 2 goals 4 assists.

Now based on those stats you would have to agree that he has around the same if not better. Now, some people will probably say it's just a biased Liverpool fan trying to prove his players are the best. But those are the facts, and if you want ti can do all competitions. So just have a look and see what you think. Don't just say that he won't because it is Kuyt and you think he is rubbish.

Thx to anyone who looks at it fully.

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

No, no, no. Simply, no.

Robben has been one of Real's elite performers this season and deserves to rise on the basis of those performances.

Robinho is probably performing at the level of 92-rated player but SM will punish him gradually and not it one full swoop. He is still a consistent Brazil international, remember.

Cole has been injured for a lot of the season and will drop one because of it, but will probably rise when he returns to first-team action.

Kuyt is not one of Liverpool's elite performers. He's had a decent season and probably deserves a rise of 1 but no more. Can you honestly say that he contributes more to a game than Gerrard, Torres, Xabi Alonso and Mascherano? IMO, Kuyt is pretty overrated anyway, but he does have a tremendous workrate to make up for it.

I know you're a Liverpool fan and will be biased slightly but I can't see how anyone would think that Kuyt is a better player than Robben, Robinho or Cole.

No' date=' no, no. Simply, no.

Robben has been one of Real's elite performers this season and deserves to rise on the basis of those performances.

Robinho is probably performing at the level of 92-rated player but SM will punish him gradually and not it one full swoop. He is still a consistent Brazil international, remember.

Cole has been injured for a lot of the season and will drop one because of it, but will probably rise when he returns to first-team action.

Kuyt is not one of Liverpool's elite performers. He's had a decent season and probably deserves a rise of 1 but no more. Can you honestly say that he contributes more to a game than Gerrard, Torres, Xabi Alonso and Mascherano? IMO, Kuyt is pretty overrated anyway, but he does have a tremendous workrate to make up for it.

I know you're a Liverpool fan and will be biased slightly but I can't see how anyone would think that Kuyt is a better player than Robben, Robinho or Cole.[/quote']

overrated. Personally i can say that he has been one of Liverpools elete performers, and i think any Liverpool fan will agree. Now, i'm not saying that he is better than Cole, Robben and robinho. I said cole has been injured, and i said that robiniho will still be 94. But based on those stats alone i can say that he has done as well as those players.

He may not be as influential as Robben or robiniho, but with Gerrard there he doesn't need to be. Of course he is not going to stand out as much with Gerrard and Torres taking the limelight, but saying he is over rated is a joke.

overrated. Personally i can say that he has been one of Liverpools elete performers' date=' and i think any Liverpool fan will agree. Now, i'm not saying that he is better than Cole, Robben and robinho. I said cole has been injured, and i said that robiniho will still be 94. But based on those stats alone i can say that he has done as well as those players.

He may not be as influential as Robben or robiniho, but with Gerrard there he doesn't need to be. Of course he is not going to stand out as much with Gerrard and Torres taking the limelight, but saying he is over rated is a joke.[/quote']

Well he probably has done as well as Robinho - I personally don't rate Robinho's performances this season; too inconsistent - , and better than Cole due to his injuries.

He simply doesn't deserve to be 93. When I said I thought he was overrated, I didn't mean on SM, I meant in real life. When he first came over to England, he was built up to be the next big Dutch talent and he's done little until this season. Yes, he's done well this season but, apart from his workrate, I just don't rate him very highly as a player. It's just very rare that I watch a Liverpool game, come away from it and think, 'ooh, Kuyt played really well today'. That's just my opinion and I'm fully entitled to it.

Well he probably has done as well as Robinho - I personally don't rate Robinho's performances this season; too inconsistent - ' date=' and better than Cole due to his injuries.

He simply doesn't deserve to be 93. When I said I thought he was overrated, I didn't mean on SM, I meant in real life. When he first came over to England, he was built up to be the next big Dutch talent and he's done little until this season. Yes, he's done well this season but, apart from his workrate, I just don't rate him very highly as a player. It's just very rare that I watch a Liverpool game, come away from it and think, 'ooh, Kuyt played really well today'. That's just my opinion and I'm fully entitled to it.[/quote']

yes, and atm he isn't going to get 93. But think he is does keep performing like this and next season he gets similar stats that he does deserve a rating of 93. He has stated Netherlands last to internationals as well. 3 goals in 2 games for a wide player.

yes' date=' and atm he isn't going to get 93. But think he is does keep performing like this and next season he gets similar stats that he does deserve a rating of 93. He has stated Netherlands last to internationals as well. 3 goals in 2 games for a wide player.[/quote']

Well if that's the case, I don't see the point of this thread then. Are you asking us whether he deserves to be 93 or whether he will rise to 93 next week? :confused:

Either way, I consider him to be a 92-rated player, simply due to Liverpool's efforts in the EPL and UCL, the fact that he often turns out for Holland and thanks to his better performances in a Liverpool shirt compared to previous seasons.

Its not just about how many minutes they have played.. it depends on the quality of the player too and there are many things that vary..

All the players that you have compared Kuyt too (stats), I would much prefer to have Robben (one of the best wingers in the world atm), J.Cole (one of englands best wide players) and Robinho (a proper world class player)..

I take any of them over Kuyt anyday.. maybe he'll get 92..

a failed goal scoring forward hiding out on the wing - where there is less pressure on him to score. 10/10 for effort, its all that keeps him in the team, 5/10 for talent. Bench material if René Artois buys another spanish winger.

how do his stats compare with Ashley Young's? :rolleyes:

There overall stats' date=' it goes games, sub ins, goals, assists.

Kuyt:

49 11 16 8

Robben

35 6 9 10

Cole:

28 3 7 8

Robiniho:

41 0 15 7

These are from all competitions including international games.[/quote']

cole has been injured so you can't put him this category.

robinho's style doesnt fit in the premier league

kuyt cant make goals for himself like robben can.

Kuyt depends on good crosses from his amazing liverpool teammates.

overall: kuyt may have the stats, but he sucks

plus 1 maximum.

he is one of my most disliked player at pool tbh. Can't score, can't shoot, can't cross imo.

now compare his stats to that of iniesta,

played: 15

scored: 2

and yet people are asking him for a rise, which he deserves.

why?

because performances are much more important than stats at a 90+ rating. 93 would be ridiculous and i am a pool fan :rolleyes:

Hahah, a Liverpool fan made this thread I bet.

But fadedwolfz, I think you're being a bit hard on Kuijt; he's not bad. People are praising Park's performances for United and to be fair, Kuijt and Park do exactly the same thing for the team! Kuyt's also playing regularly for Holland so well yeah.

I'm not saying he deserves a rise to 93; definitely not in a million years, but a 92 is possible.