Jump to content

Kuyt to 93!?


snowy4Liverpool
 Share

Kuyt to 93!?  

  1. 1.



Recommended Posts

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

If you can point to the post where I said I spoke perfect italian it would be wonderful' date=' because that post evades my mind. Also the post pointing out I lived in Spain would be nice as well. It's funny how you can admit to throwing the tirade, but bash back with posts that are holistically untrue. Can you refresh my memory please by copy and pasting them, or else everyone else will question YOUR credibility, and not mine. I never denied having friends linked with the gambino family.[/quote']

people dont question my credibility, they question my attitude, which i have sorted out now, but it doesnt mean im oblivious to taunts

Look all these accusations and childish bickering are taking us nowhere. I apologise if I said insensitive things, but I was merely fighting fire with fire when you so distastefully chose to bring to light that particularly unsavoury evening. After all you hardly came through that day with your reputation enhanced (first you said you speak perfect Italian, then you said you have friends In the cosa nostra, before finally saying you lived in American just so your point s add up. well you may live in America, but the other 2 points didn’t add up because clearly when I made posts in Italian, you very much disappeared. And the “friends in the mafia” is clearly very much fantasy stuff lol)

Either way I was decent enough to apologise and is now on good terms with most of those people I offended (except some as we can see).

I do think it’s funny that you chose to have a go at me after I posted a very reasonable comment on the actual footballing topic. I actually posted in agreement with you, and added a little personal opinion, which makes your jibe even more remarkable

Lets go back to where we left off on the football topic, here are the posts that triggered the whole thing:

Originally Posted by realx7madrid

Robben is probably the second or third best winger in the world behind Ronaldo and Robben. Putting Kuyt up there is ridiculous. He is a player who lacks technical ability and has to work his a** off to get anywhere. I don't care if he plays RB,RW,and what other positions. That's why teams have players in different positions. Kuyt is too highly regarded for his workrate. He is like an attacking Lassana Diarra, but lacking the technical aspect Lass has. And the point that Robben lacks the pace, first touch and finishing of Kuyt is also Ridiculous. I would give Kuyt a 90, because honestly work rate can only get you so far in top tier football. Much like Park Ji-sung.

Originally Posted by mr liucci

i get your point and agree that robben is infinitely more skillful than kuyt

but i dont think you are giving kuyt or even park jisung the credit they deserve

kuyt is a striker who benitez plays out of position to take advantage of his workrate and defensive ability.his best role is leading the line alone like a drogba, and even though his finishing is not very impressive, the way he can bring players into the game when playing as a striker is very important.

park meanwhile is a very good player, an excellent all round player with good technique, very intelligent, flexible tactically, and has an amazing workrate. you say workrate "can only get you so far in football, much like park jisung"......well park is a champions league winner and starts frequently for one of the best sides in europe....that s pretty far by my standards

the key here is while you may feel other people are overrating a player, you must not underrate him too much, just to make your point either

Originally Posted by realx7madrid

Ahhh Mr Liucci, weren't you the one who threw a tirade against me and other forumers. Besides the point both are technically decent players, nothing more.

the key here is while you may feel other people are overrating a player, you must not underrate him too much either, just to make your point

Look seriously, living in America doesn’t weaken your footballing argument, but replying to other people in that taunting manner does. Do hope you see my point.

ps. i read the gambino family members are getting taken down by the state all over america. apparently they are leaderless and slightless clueless, maybe you should have chosen a less famous but more efficient family lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Kuyt does a good job for Liverpool' date=' fitting well into the system. Robben is a match winner, simply awesome when he's on form. Robben is far superior - I can't imagine any manager in the world preferring Kuyt over Robben.[/quote']

Someone who had A Robben type already could use Kuyt. Robben is the far superior player but you can't have too many players who are that lazy or you don't have a team.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

I don't see the point in you guys responding to James C's stupid comments. You're just wasting your time!

Everyone (except James C) knows that Robben is better than Kuijt; Kuijt isn't even that good. He's a really average player' date=' blimey, if Nani had a better attitude, he'd be a better player. Urgh, how in a mushroom forest can you compare those two? Kuijt's pap compared to Robben; come on James, don't make yourself look like a total douche.

Benayoun and Park are better than Kuijt. More talented, more useful.[/quote']

Yeah robben is a better player if you go on Kuyts flaws, and then point out Robbens qualities.

However look at the stats on page one, Kuyts are better than Robben in terms of goals, assists...

And like everyone points out, he offers so much more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

now is my turn to defend kuyt, after i blasted him on page 1 :rolleyes:

Yes i don't like him, but he is not THAT a bad player. Every player contributes to a team in a different manner, and he happens to be one of those that works his socks out for the team to get the ball back, pressure the back 4 and to pose as an attacking threat.

I don't like him because I feel that a winger should be able to dribble and score, but he is undoubtedly a reliable player and more importantly, a team player as well.

If you like to watch the beautiful game, robben would suit you better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Yeah robben is a better player if you go on Kuyts flaws' date=' and then point out Robbens qualities.

However look at the stats on page one, Kuyts are better than Robben in terms of goals, assists...

And like everyone points out, he offers so much more.[/quote']

Give up :D

Kuyt never has been and never will be a class player. Kuyt is a forward who was shifted out to the flank because he couldn't hit a barn door. He isn't skillfull, he can't cross, he isn't particuarly a bright footballer and no amount of running like a headless chicken will cover his flaws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Yeah robben is a better player if you go on Kuyts flaws' date=' and then point out Robbens qualities.

However look at the stats on page one, Kuyts are better than Robben in terms of goals, assists...

And like everyone points out, he offers so much more.[/quote']

apart from 'Amro' i can see your point and have said all along that Robben is a better winger, and i do think we should leave it there, as andyowls it will just keep going in circles. I would just like to conclude by saying that i believe every team needs both a robben and a Kuyt, no one or the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

This thread is crazy lol; Either Kuyt is the best player ever or the worst :P

Robben is a far better footballer than Dirk Kuyt but Dirk Kuyt is a better team player. That said, Robben still offers more and should certainly be rated higher. Dirk Kuyt has improved and as a sig of that, and due to his key involvement in Liverpool's success this year, he should rise by one. Unless he improves greatly, he should never go higher than 92.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

people dont question my credibility' date=' they question my attitude, which i have sorted out now, but it doesnt mean im oblivious to taunts

Look all these accusations and childish bickering are taking us nowhere. I apologise if I said insensitive things, but I was merely fighting fire with fire when you so distastefully chose to bring to light that particularly unsavoury evening. After all you hardly came through that day with your reputation enhanced (first you said you speak perfect Italian, then you said you have friends In the cosa nostra, before finally saying you lived in American just so your point s add up. well you may live in America, but the other 2 points didn’t add up because clearly when I made posts in Italian, you very much disappeared. And the “friends in the mafia” is clearly very much fantasy stuff lol)

Either way I was decent enough to apologise and is now on good terms with most of those people I offended (except some as we can see).

I do think it’s funny that you chose to have a go at me after I posted a very reasonable comment on the actual footballing topic. I actually posted in agreement with you, and added a little personal opinion, which makes your jibe even more remarkable

Lets go back to where we left off on the football topic, here are the posts that triggered the whole thing:

Originally Posted by realx7madrid

Robben is probably the second or third best winger in the world behind Ronaldo and Robben. Putting Kuyt up there is ridiculous. He is a player who lacks technical ability and has to work his a** off to get anywhere. I don't care if he plays RB,RW,and what other positions. That's why teams have players in different positions. Kuyt is too highly regarded for his workrate. He is like an attacking Lassana Diarra, but lacking the technical aspect Lass has. And the point that Robben lacks the pace, first touch and finishing of Kuyt is also Ridiculous. I would give Kuyt a 90, because honestly work rate can only get you so far in top tier football. Much like Park Ji-sung.

Originally Posted by mr liucci

i get your point and agree that robben is infinitely more skillful than kuyt

but i dont think you are giving kuyt or even park jisung the credit they deserve

kuyt is a striker who benitez plays out of position to take advantage of his workrate and defensive ability.his best role is leading the line alone like a drogba, and even though his finishing is not very impressive, the way he can bring players into the game when playing as a striker is very important.

park meanwhile is a very good player, an excellent all round player with good technique, very intelligent, flexible tactically, and has an amazing workrate. you say workrate "can only get you so far in football, much like park jisung"......well park is a champions league winner and starts frequently for one of the best sides in europe....that s pretty far by my standards

the key here is while you may feel other people are overrating a player, you must not underrate him too much, just to make your point either

Originally Posted by realx7madrid

Ahhh Mr Liucci, weren't you the one who threw a tirade against me and other forumers. Besides the point both are technically decent players, nothing more.

the key here is while you may feel other people are overrating a player, you must not underrate him too much either, just to make your point

Look seriously, living in America doesn’t weaken your footballing argument, but replying to other people in that taunting manner does. Do hope you see my point.

ps. i read the gambino family members are getting taken down by the state all over america. apparently they are leaderless and slightless clueless, maybe you should have chosen a less famous but more efficient family lol

My first point still stands, before you assert that I made comments saying that I spoke perfect italian and lived anywhere but in the United States your arguments is superfluous as YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE I SAID THESE THINGS. Bring up quotes and links to my posts, if not then please shut it.

My second point on having friends linked to the gambino family has no relevance, again when did I make any insight into the families strength or control at the moment, the fact of the matter is they exist, no matter how debilitated they are.

Ps. If you are going to bring up points, please provides quotes of them and not only MENTION that I said them WITHOUT any REAL evidence.

Kuyt is a worse version of Rooney, hard working and does everything for the team, but the ability is lacking greatly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Give up :D

Kuyt never has been and never will be a class player. Kuyt is a forward who was shifted out to the flank because he couldn't hit a barn door. He isn't skillfull' date=' he can't cross, he isn't particuarly a bright footballer and no amount of running like a headless chicken will cover his flaws.[/quote']

nobody needs him to hit a barn door though, he gets plently of goals and in some of the biggest games too, he has a great CL record

funny how Robben is a 'better' player and 'offers more' when his goals record is less and he offers pretty much nothing to the defence most of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

funny how Robben is a 'better' player and 'offers more' when his goals record is less and he offers pretty much nothing to the defence most of the time.

I am not a liverpool fan but i do value kuyt, i think he is as important on that side as riera is on the other.

nevertheless robben IS a better player. Stats arent everything. the pass before the assist is often one of the hardest and more often then not he makes that pass for real.

In real life and soccermanager terms robben will be a better buy then kuyt because i just dont think he could ever reach 95 level, no metter how successful liverpool become, but robben very well could

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

I am not a liverpool fan but i do value kuyt' date=' i think he is as important on that side as riera is on the other.

nevertheless robben IS a better player. Stats arent everything. the pass before the assist is often one of the hardest and more often then not he makes that pass for real.

In real life and soccermanager terms robben will be a better buy then kuyt because i just dont think he could ever reach 95 level, no metter how successful liverpool become, but robben very well could[/quote']

Of course he is not. But i can't see how how u can say Robben will do for passes to the assister than Kuyt? How many times will you see Kuyt pass to either Arbeloa, Gerrard or Torres for them to give an assisst.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Yeah.. I made the point in my first post in here

I forget the actual number but Kuyt has had a key contribution to something like 50% of Liverpools goals it said on Sky just before the international break.

For me Kuyt is a better player, better person, plays for a better team,scores more, creates more and works 10 times more.

And he would even beat him in a Harry Hill style FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Can I start a petition to get this thread closed?! I'm getting dizzy with the amount of circles we're going round in! I try not to read the new posts, but it's like a drug, wanting to read what rubbish is next to be posted.

We are all in agreement that Kuyt is an average-to-good player

We are all in agreement that Robben is technically a more gifted player.

We are all in agreement that Kuyt works harder and is a better team player.

And most importantly ~90% of the poeple who have voted on the poll are in agreement that Kuyt does not deserve to be rated 93 - that is why the thread was created!

Please stop arguing...or at least, can we start arguing on a new topic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Can I start a petition to get this thread closed?! I'm getting dizzy with the amount of circles we're going round in! I try not to read the new posts' date=' but it's like a drug, wanting to read what rubbish is next to be posted.

We are all in agreement that Kuyt is an average-to-good player

We are all in agreement that Robben is technically a more gifted player.

We are all in agreement that Kuyt works harder and is a better team player.

And most importantly ~90% of the poeple who have voted on the poll are in agreement that Kuyt does not deserve to be rated 93 - that is why the thread was created!

Please stop arguing...or at least, can we start arguing on a new topic?[/quote']

I have a crazy idea, stop reading it and stop posting! :eek::eek: Then you won't get dizzy! :P;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

Kuyt has been great this season "with little exceptions" but it happens to all players may he be the best or just good. For me kuyt is a definit 92 and have chances of 93 but still i'd say he should win the premier league or Champs league to get that. apart from that he really contributes to liverpool. So lets see...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

I would like to throw this into the mix:

Torres games to goals this season:

35-16

Kuyt:

48-14

Yes, there is 13 games more he has played, but still, good stats for a player 4 rating worse. And no one can say Torres is over rated (and plz don't argue that point because that is not what the thread is about.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Football8

Re: Kuyt to 93!?

He works hard every game, key part of the team, if he keeps his performances up, I think he fully deserves a 93.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...