Tom Erdenay

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy]

WOMAN'S VS MAN'S DIARY

WOMAN'S DIARY

Wednesday 27 May

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I'd been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and was a bit late meeting him, thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud, so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we went somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself - he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying, I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in, He hesitated but followed. I asked him what was wrong, but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about ten minutes of silence I said that I was going upstairs to bed, I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply, He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up immediately but came up later and, to my surprise, we made love - but he still seemed distant and a bit cold. I cried myself to sleep - I think he's planning to leave me - maybe he's found someone else.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAN'S DIARY:

Wednesday 27 May

Man U lost the footie. Gutted. Got a shag though.

I appreciate everyone's contribution and I am really happy that this thread seems to fulfil it's purpose. I am planing to do a quite big and funny update, but there's still 1 last exam, so I will prolly do it after. For now, I hope you'll enjoy what we have here ;)

Here's one video the I really enjoy :

1loyjm4SOa0

• 2 weeks later...

FAIL

sunday_is_domestic_violence_day.jpg

Yeah' date=' when I first saw that one... Man, this one was epic :D

Anyways, sorry everyone for myself being innactive for a while, but you know - it's summer! Just thought I'd check on this thread and maybe add somethings ;)

Good old...

[YOUTUBE']Wz1W_omigwg[/YOUTUBE]

1 of the best family guy's skits ever

2pNTrYd-4FQ

Archived