Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy]

Re: Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy] Don't know if many people know of a sketch show from 2 or 3 years ago called "Man Stroke Woman". I loved it & reckon its very under-rated so i thought

Not too good with posting Youtube videos yet :o ' date=' but hopefully this link should take you to the video in question. This makes me chuckle every time I see it (may not be everyone's cup of tea :o). I present [b']Ninja Cat[/b] :P

muLIPWjks_M

lol quality

Not too good with posting Youtube videos yet :o ' date=' but hopefully this link should take you to the video in question. This makes me chuckle every time I see it (may not be everyone's cup of tea :o). I present [b']Ninja Cat[/b] :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

just copy the stuff after " = " (equal to sign)

YOUTUBE] muLIPWjks_M [/YOUTUBE]

BTW funny vid

Japanese man marries virtual girlfriend [DS]

Wednesday November 25, 01:06 PM

luvvedup_image.jpg?

A Japanese gamer has taken the highly unusual step of ‘marrying’ his videogame sweetheart, in what must have been a very bizarre ceremony recently.

The gamer, known only as Sal9000, is a big fan of the Nintendo DS romance ‘em up, ‘Love Plus’, in which players attempt to woo their digital paramours with flowers, lavish dates and such. The behaviour of these in-game girlfriends then changes dependent on how they’re treated. Ah, so true!

Ahem, anyway, Sal9000’s pretend romance came to a frankly worrying conclusion when he eventually plighted his troth to his silicon ladyfriend – a modest lass named ‘Nene Anegasaki’ – during a ceremony overseen by an actual priest and witnessed by dozens of onlookers at a recent technology festival in Tokyo.

Heck knows how Sal9000 is now planning to consummate the marriage – perhaps that’s the substance of an especially twisted Love Plus minigame. However the priest involved has since stated that the ceremony was neither official nor legally-binding. In any case the marriage, such as it is, is likely to end in disappointment, as it turns out that Sal9000 is something of a ladykiller when it comes to digital girlfriends. By all accounts he has a string of similar romances already behind him.

Hmmm, well, there’s a name for chaps like that. Either way, the words ‘only’, ‘in’ and ‘Japan’ are springing all too readily to mind...

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/e9/news/japanese-man-marries-virtual-girlfriend-d439e9.html

i ve seen and heard about a lot of strange things in my life, but this is just downright bizzare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol At I Was Hungry And Evil Twin Bits :D

That Has Got To Be A Micky-Take Right? :rolleyes:

Actually' date=' as far as I know, this is the official US Government (well, just in Texas) apology form!

I forgot to thank you Tom for the "Formal Apology" post.

I printed this, filled it out & gave it to the missus when i was in the proverbial with her.

It actually worked & got me off the hook :D

It's actually hilarious - one of my best finds,to be honest. She probably thought that you made it for her and thought that it was very sweet :o

Here's Huffington Post's verdict on the top 25 sketches of the decade...

Here's the winner:

Best sketch of the decade?

Here are some other ones from the same site that aren't as famous but pretty good:

Raaaaaaaandy!:

This was done as a promo for the film 'Funny People' and is a mini-mockumentary following very successful but unfunny comedian Raaaaaaaandy. This is the first of three, so if you like this, seek the others out.

Will Arnett's Sex Tape:

Will Arnett (who was in 'Arrested Development', 'Blades of Glory' and 'Semi-Pro') teams up with the fellas from 'Human Giant' (and Aziz Ansari who plays Raaaaaaaandy in the previous video) with predictably anarchic results. This was in the top 10 of the Huffington Post's poll.

Raaaaaaaandy!:

This was done as a promo for the film 'Funny People' and is a mini-mockumentary following very successful but unfunny comedian Raaaaaaaandy. This is the first of three' date=' so if you like this, seek the others out.

Will Arnett's Sex Tape:

Will Arnett (who was in 'Arrested Development', 'Blades of Glory' and 'Semi-Pro') teams up with the fellas from 'Human Giant' (and Aziz Ansari who plays Raaaaaaaandy in the previous video) with predictably anarchic results. This was in the top 10 of the Huffington Post's poll.

I should probably mention that these two (particularly the second one) are fairly explicit, so if you are of a sensitive disposition, leave now.

Here's Huffington Post's verdict on the top 25 sketches of the decade...

Here's the winner:

Best sketch of the decade?

Here are some other ones from the same site that aren't as famous but pretty good:

Raaaaaaaandy!:

This was done as a promo for the film 'Funny People' and is a mini-mockumentary following very successful but unfunny comedian Raaaaaaaandy. This is the first of three' date=' so if you like this, seek the others out.

Will Arnett's Sex Tape:

Thanks for sharing these ;) While I did enjoy the videos (well, not the 2nd one), I do have some concerns about childcare :o