Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy]

Re: Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy]

You know' date=' one doesn't have to be forced to watch those just from you, right? Maybe one had a angry person behind them with a rolling-pin?[/quote']

Goad them into hitting you with the rolling pin. They hit you. You fall unconcious. You can't see the videos. They lose. You win.

B):D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Comedy Corner [All Things Comedy] Don't know if many people know of a sketch show from 2 or 3 years ago called "Man Stroke Woman". I loved it & reckon its very under-rated so i thought

Raaaaaaaandy!:

This was done as a promo for the film 'Funny People' and is a mini-mockumentary following very successful but unfunny comedian Raaaaaaaandy. This is the first of three' date=' so if you like this, seek the others out.[/quote']

My god Raaaaaaaandy is awful! Aziz Ansari has a sharp eye for comedy.

I realised while watching i recognised him from somewhere....

zs_rXxi0zhM

Will Arnett's Sex Tape:

Will Arnett (who was in 'Arrested Development'' date=' 'Blades of Glory' and 'Semi-Pro') teams up with the fellas from 'Human Giant' (and Aziz Ansari who plays Raaaaaaaandy in the previous video) with predictably anarchic results. This was in the top 10 of the Huffington Post's poll.[/quote']

Brilliant, not surprising this appealed to my twisted sense of humor.

I'm off to trawl for some more Human Giant stuff. :)

Just love Will Arnett. For me, Gob was the best thing in one of my (and i wouldn't be surprised if yours too, Bob?) favourite programmes Arrested Development.

So from around the time of "Blades of Glory", a great interview alongside his wife Amy Poehler.

E1MymGnoDko

Goad them into hitting you with the rolling pin. They hit you. You fall unconcious. You can't see the videos. They lose. You win.

B):D

And then they'd have had to watch it! And after I'd regain my consciousness' date=' I'd say "It hurts me more than it hurts you!" Brilliant!

Yes, Human Giant. Those were good ones, but I've got some ammunition too.

These were my best picks

l9M_RjIJcM8&feature=related

baSlckM9pxI&feature=related

-0fsmtRmiW0&NR=1

Ij6mrpZz220&feature=related

And the winner is!..

EhPrzjyUiZE&feature=related

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is excellent' date=' seen it before as I love a bit of Adam Buxton.

This is from the unloved aborted pilot 'Meebox':

[center']

0DJnR5OT9UQ

[/center]

Brilliant, i've got to see if i can get 'Furious Andrew' on DVD. Just watched a few on youtube, such a shame it never happened. Adam Buxton is so under-rated.

Meebox totally passed me by but just read they put the pilot out on a Sunday just before midnight on BBC3. Why do they never seem to give these things a fair crack :mad:

The one i posted was from Rush Hour, that only got one series & then gone!

And yet something like 2 pints just goes on & on & on!

Brilliant' date=' i've got to see if i can get 'Furious Andrew' on DVD. Just watched a few on youtube, such a shame it never happened. Adam Buxton is so under-rated.

Meebox totally passed me by but just read they put the pilot out on a Sunday just before midnight on BBC3. Why do they never seem to give these things a fair crack :mad:

The one i posted was from Rush Hour, that only got one series & then gone!

And yet something like 2 pints just goes on & on & on![/quote']

Very true :(

By the way, 'Furious Andrew' is good but check out 'FA 2: More Furious' or 'Dirty Sexy Man', the Bob Loblaw biopic.

There are so many well observed little jokes in that one clip alone (the titles, like 'Gun Blokes', the British pretending man- Famous Nigel and the incredible accent :D etc.), who knows what could have came of a whole series :o

You can enjoy all of 'The Adam and Joe Show' on 4od though! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it's about time to do something meaningful again, so let's analyze a real song:

oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa . sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro

AND NOW ENJOY THE SONG

l12Csc_lW0Q

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=2403

LOL.

He has a season ticket at Millwall but goes to buy a ticket for the game against Charlton and is told his seat is sold

(to him with his season ticket..) and so he buys another ticket, before then moaning that the club have sold

his season ticket to somebody else :D

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=2403

LOL.

He has a season ticket at Millwall but goes to buy a ticket for the game against Charlton and is told his seat is sold

(to him with his season ticket..) and so he buys another ticket' date=' before then moaning that the club have sold

his season ticket to somebody else :D[/quote']

Read it word for word... LOL :D Gotta feel for him though, he must be so embarrassed.

740,504 views :o

Best parts -

You're the biggest Donut in the Universe. I'm not reknewing next season because i'd be in the same stadium as someone as stupid as you.
OK Stuwall, this is comedy gold here......

Imagine you go to buy a sofa.

You see one sales clerk and they slap a reserved sticker on it. You can't take it with you, but can borrow a van and come back later.

When you come back later to pick up your sofa, you don't try and pay for it again, you ask for sofa.

Its a different sales clerk, he thinks you are trying to buy a sofa that has been sold.....

Do you say, its me its been reserved for, or do you pay all over again and go off with a different sofa?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...