Sergio aguero

weejohn

Will he drop.

Form has been patchy this season compared to last. Took him 3 months to get his first goal in 2009, and was dropped by maradona for argentinas game against bolivia on wednesday, and atletico are out of the champions league and are only in a uefa cup spot right now.

I know he is young but is he really 94?

Re: Sergio aguero

Will he drop.

Form has been patchy this season compared to last. Took him 3 months to get his first goal in 2009' date=' and was dropped by maradona for argentinas game against bolivia on wednesday.

I know he is young but is he really 94?[/quote']

He can't drop. Scoring 13 goals and assisting 6 is far from a bad performance, although not as good as last season, but you can't really blame him since the entire Atletico aren't doing so good lately.

And not playing in the game against Bolivia last Wednesday really can't be considered a bad thing... there are lots of Argentineans who wish they wouldn't have played that game... after all he did score a fine goal and assisted another in their saturday game with Argentina.

i know aguero has massive potential however if you compere his stats with forlan(who is a 93) then you see aguero is overshadowed

aguero has 13 goals and 6 asssists in 28 la liga games

forlan has 19 goals and 9 assists in 22 la liga games

he was criticized in the Spanish media for being overweight after the winter break and not working hard enough.

He also misses too many chances

yes but forlan has a better goal record this season.

i know aguero is young but he is experienced, played 9 uefa cup games,8 champions league games, has been playing pro football since 2003, has played 17 times for argentina and has played alongside torres,forlan,ujfalusi,maxi rodriguez,simao sabrosa,messi,riquelme,tevez,gago,lavezzi,d.milito and other world class players several times in his career so it is not as if he is in bad company for club or country