Man Utd vs Porto - Predictions

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Man Utd vs Porto - Predictions ive been on ere all alone even when we went 1-0 down not all united fans follow this pattern

Re: Man Utd vs Porto - Predictions

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anti climax indeed Mr Commentator. Happily so...

We love you Porto, we do... We love you Porto, we do!!!!

95 minutes gone btw. :rolleyes: So much for 3 added minutes.

What a result. You take it to the scum, they cant handle it, take not other teams.

Wicked' date=' get in!

WE LOVE YOU PORTO WE DO!

The Portuguese in my school will be happy! theres loads.. :o

What a game though..

Porto with two away goals..

Game-Set and match?

Let's hope so..[/quote']

Do you go to school in Portugal?

I have heard of their being loads of Polish over in the UK, but Portuguese? Really?

I can't believe I missed something here guys.... According to yous Porto have as a good as won? :eek: Get real. 1-0 in Portugal to United will win it you know.. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying its over. Porto are in pole position. With the fact no English team has ever won in Porto....

Did I miss the injury? Nope, but it was never that long... Don't get touchy matey... :P

United have fallen asleep the last couple of weeks...

Hope fully it'l take this result to wake them a poor porto side to grab 2 at OT...

United look nervous on the ball,very shaky in midfield,passing sloppy a complete change sinse couple of weeks ago has the pressure of going for a quintuple got to them??

I'm not saying its over. Porto are in pole position. With the fact no English team has ever won in Porto....

Did I kiss the injury? Nope' date=' but it was never that long... Don't get touchy matey... :P[/quote']

Hunty seems to think its game, set and match. lol

No English team has won in Potrugal, Porto unbeaten since November... Blah. It means nothing, like SoP said earlier the score is the only thing that matters and Man United will go into the match knowing that if they get a early goal they can hold back and defend. It only takes 1 second to score a goal and I guess thats the mentality we have to go into the game.

Although tonight does fell more like a defeat tbh.

United have fallen asleep the last couple of weeks...

Hope fully it'l take this result to wake them a poor porto side to grab 2 at OT...

United look nervous on the ball' date='very shaky in midfield,passing sloppy a complete change sinse couple of weeks ago has the pressure of going for a quintuple got to them??[/quote']

Umm... It wasn't a poor Porto team. They played out of their skins mate. They deserved to grab 2 goals and maybe more.

Yeah Kenny. Porto have a record at home against English teams. Records are there to be broken and who would you bet on to break that.. I would bet on the scum doing it before any other team. Its going to be good.

Hunty seems to think its game' date=' set and match. lol

No English team has won in Potrugal, Porto unbeaten since November... Blah. It means nothing, like SoP said earlier the score is the only thing that matters and Man United will go into the match knowing that if they get a early goal they can hold back and defend. It only takes 1 second to score a goal and I guess thats the mentality we have to go into the game.

Although tonight does fell more like a defeat tbh.[/quote']

i agree look at liverpool vs real, they were unbeating to til d pool got em

Do you go to school in Portugal?

I have heard of their being loads of Polish over in the UK' date=' but Portuguese? Really?[/quote']

Well I live in Norfolk.. :o

There is a lot of Portuguese in my school and there are a lot of Polish in a town near where I live too..

When England lost to Portugal in the World Cup people smashed up this Portuguse Resturant where I live.. :rolleyes:

So, yeah there are quite a few, but no I dont go to school in Portugal :P

Hunty seems to think its game' date=' set and match. lol[/b']

Although tonight does fell more like a defeat tbh.

I didn't say that, I put a question mark at the end, so saying do you think it is game, set and match.. :rolleyes:

Umm... It wasn't a poor Porto team. They played out of their skins mate. They deserved to grab 2 goals and maybe more.

Yeah Kenny. Porto have a record at home against English teams. Records are there to be broken and who would you bet on to break that.. I would bet on the scum doing it before any other team. Its going to be good.

If its anyway nearly as good as tonights game, it will be a belter.

Oh yeah, @ your sig... You will be supporting Sunderland when they play United next?! :eek::P

they did play out of there skins and deserved a draw poor united performance but match aside its a poor porto team...