Sign in to follow this  
cybru

Away game"s income

I had this in my mind for some time ....

& i think that if something like this added to the game it could balance the game a little bit & it will be an advantage to the teams with small stadiums that promote to the higher divisions...

I think that the AWAY TEAMs should have a little percentage of the gate receipt income (something like 10% - 15%) i know it's a small add to the game but it will help the teams with the small stadiums so much & it will not really harm the big teams ...

Re: Away game"s income

I had this in my mind for some time ....

& i think that if something like this added to the game it could balance the game a little bit & it will be an advantage to the teams with small stadiums that promote to the higher divisions...

I think that the AWAY TEAMs should have a little percentage of the gate receipt income (something like 10% - 15%) i know it's a small add to the game but it will help the teams with the small stadiums so much & it will not really harm the big teams ...

This would make the game less realistic though because teams dont get any money from away games in real life unless its a cup game.

Re: Away game"s income

well that isnt nessaserly true for example as my notice i support birmingham city they used to sell away game tickets then they stoped but then they reintruduced selling them but there is a £1 pound bucking fee not it may not seem much but Imagen and away game at nou camp:rolleyes: