Most Helpful (March)

craig

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Most Helpful (March)

MOST HELPFUL FORUMER for MARCH =

FAIRMAN

Looking through the posts he made, I see he has been mostly being asking for help himself. Is there a specific post or couple of posts that won it for him? I would love to win this award myself, as I do like helping with posts that are good, and not too lazy either. A bit of work on the other side is much appreciated.

Looking through the posts he made' date=' I see he has been mostly being asking for help himself. Is there a specific post or couple of posts that won it for him? I would love to win this award myself, as I do like helping with posts that are good, and not too lazy either. A bit of work on the other side is much appreciated.[/quote']

It's based on who is nominated by the FOTY team. Then it's put to the forumers to vote on the best 2.

of which, its put to the FOTY team again to vote it down to the winner.

in this case Fairman was voted all-in as the winner, however, you maybe nominated in the future, so you never know.

hope this helps

Am I the only one who has never seen this guy? :o

To be fair I've been on the forum and SM less lately because my computer has been knackered :rolleyes:

Your moustasche looks good though. You look like the stereotypical Mexican Bandito, ondele ondele.