Sign in to follow this  
snowy4Liverpool

Players in different shirts.

Re: Players in different shirts.

Any one can make a squard Picture with DZEKO,GOVOU,KADLEC,GUTI,HARGREAVES,CLEVERLEY,BURDISSO and lastly GIVEN in Watford shirts??? Rep would be rewarded. :D

Next would like another one with Arsenal Team squard players picture with VAN PERSIE,MILITO,ARSHAVIN,PIZARRO,KEITA,NAVAS,Kolo TOURE,SAGNA,Joe COLE and René ADLER.

and lastly a Man city with the team squad again with the players of REINA,Ashley COLE,John TERRY,CHIVU,XAVI,FLETCHER,Lionel MESSI,Sergio AGUERO,Alexandre PATO,Joe COLE and lastly Carneiro KEIRRISON.

Rep awarded for Every picture made. :D

My paint.net broke for some reason so i downloaded GIMP and tried that so just a tester' date=' I think it's pretty good though.

[img'] sessegnonevertonshirt.jpg?t=1251157754 [/img]

that is just brilliant, cant thank you enough, can someone tell me how I go about putting the picture into a post, have never used one before.

Lucio and Zanetti in Sevilla shirts anyone? Need for my Spanish team. Take your time' date=' whoever wants to do it.

And then Messi and/or [b']Ronaldo in an Al-Ahly jersey[/b]. That's a personal request lol. If anyone can do that....I'll really have to tip my hat off this person :D

ronaldoahly.png

Hows that?

Guest King Kolo

Lol you done one of Di Santo in a Blackburn kit and he plays for Blackburn now Lol!