Sign in to follow this  
snowy4Liverpool

Players in different shirts.

Re: Players in different shirts.

Ive had a go myslef. This is my first try.

valenicapne.jpg

I used GIMP, and found out some new techniques like blurring etc. What do you think? Any feedback grateful.

Note: I am not doing requests, only for myself. Not got enough time to do loads.

James that would be perfect if the cut was better... awesome mate :)

I have smoothed the cutting around his neck and hair now' date=' but takes too long to upload it, so you'll have to trust me ;)

Its harder than it looks, I got the shoulders from Youl Mawene, who I dont know if you've seen him, has a massive afro.

[center']mawene.jpg[/center]

Then the picture I had of Valencia had a smaller head.

valencia.jpg

So combining them to make the finished product was quite tricky, required lots of layers, blurring, and making a new background.

valenicapne-1.jpg

Btw, the last one is the updated picture.

I have smoothed the cutting around his neck and hair now' date=' but takes too long to upload it, so you'll have to trust me ;)

Its harder than it looks, I got the shoulders from Youl Mawene, who I dont know if you've seen him, has a massive afro.

[center']mawene.jpg[/center]

Then the picture I had of Valencia had a smaller head.

valencia.jpg

So combining them to make the finished product was quite tricky, required lots of layers, blurring, and making a new background.

valenicapne-1.jpg

Btw, the last one is the updated picture.

U know u don't need the skin to be the same colour :) Im doing a tutorial if you want to look at that later :)

U know u don't need the skin to be the same colour :) Im doing a tutorial if you want to look at that later :)

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that. It was easier to pick two similar skin tones though, as in GIMP you can erase part of one picture, without erasing the other bit, so I could erase part of Valencia's neck until it came within the shirt of Mawene's, then mergeed them together using the smudge tool. I also used the smaudge tool on the backgroud, as Mawene's afro meant there was empty space behind wehn Valencia's head was added, so I used the colour selector to pick a similar colour to the green, painted over another Mawene's head, smudged it with the background, then added Valencia + shirt on top, so the picture actually consists of 3 layers, the top layer with Valencia's head, the middle layer with just the shirt, and the bottom layer with the shirt and background, with no head.

Guest Daragh

ok' date=' i've had a go, but there wasn't many pics on Zaki.

zakijoinsliverpool.jpg

Thanks mate, its great :)